full rick

You mean Veeky Forumsggot repellent

fashion

>maga caps

yeah they are pussy repellent alright

why do they make the face?

>maga caps
lol fuck drumpf! It's 2016!

Trumpfags are never stingy with the (You)s.

why are you trumpfags always so defensive? I'm not even American nor do I care about your elections

not defensive at all and not voting for Trump I just hate modern day liberals (aka cucks)

why do you assume a false dichotomy where everyone who dislikes/criticizes trump is a liberal/cuck/hillary shill/whatever? it's autistic as fuck

because I'm not wrong whereas you were wrong in assuming I was a Trump supporter

the maga cap isn't a repellent in the countryside I think

altough you shouldn't fucking wear political shit in public

you are wrong though

there is literally not a single person on the planet who is triggered by Trump hats but who is not a cuck

being under 5'10
receding hairline
clarks db

being black but act like a nerdy white boy :(

why? because you say so?

no because it's glaringly obvious

are you seriously going to sit here and pretend you are a conservative?

>being under 5'10
>receding hairline
you can override these with wearing maga caps, it hides your hairline and adds to your height kek

nah a bunch nerdy/hipster asian and white girls probably want your cock homie

I'm not sure I'd call myself that because the world is too complex to operate on the simple American conservative/liberal axis. I am morally liberal but not in the retarded American understanding. I believe that change must always be brought by will, not force. we shouldn't force social change because it can only cause a knee jerk reaction. revolution eats its own children and is against human nature. instead, society should get accustomed to and familiar with certain ideas in order to willfully accept change. I guess you could call it evolutionism, which is a branch of conservatism

ok and what makes you think Trump hats are repulsive to women?

With receding hairline you can do even better and make your hair great again.

the need to show off your political views outside of rallies/demonstrations/performances etc. is pathetic
it's on par with the "hey saddam what's being dead like you fucking peace of shit" t shirt

>the world is too complex
>I am morally liberal
>society should get accustomed to and familiar with certain ideas in order to willfully accept change

Last time I checked nature seemed to be brutish and unfair, not that complex. It doesn't make sense to be morally liberal if you want humans to act natural. Also, willfully accepting "change" makes you a cuck. Why should one just willfully accept change if it does not benefit them? Should we just accept change based on the fact that it will bring profit to someone up top or because it will make for an easily controlled globalized world?

the best selling hat in American history, the one that millions of people wear every day that espouses support for a meme candidate that millions of American women love is on par with a tacky Saddam graphic tee? okay.

I live in the fucking redneck south and NOBODY WEARS TRUMP HATS IN PUBLIC

Plenty people do in college towns.

Because women don't want to be with a """""man""""" who thinks he's being oppressed by lesbos and negros and looks up to a manbaby who cries on live TV because somebody made fun of his hands. They want a real man, an alpha, someone to fuck her sideways, take her to chill parties, improve her taste in music, and ultimately break her heart. Not some beta faggot who's gonna whine about "the blacks" all day.

literally what

Is Supreme really that bad?

>Last time I checked nature seemed to be brutish and unfair, not that complex.
what does that have to do with anything? evolution is natural, the process is slow, not sudden.
>It doesn't make sense to be morally liberal if you want humans to act natural.
it does because I don't want to force my ideas with others. and no, sharing your views with someone, maybe even slight convincing is not forcing. I don't expect people to follow my values under a threat of various kinds of violence.
>Also, willfully accepting "change" makes you a cuck.
how so? do humans and their opinions not change? if you believe something is right, accepting it doesn't sound very 'cuckish'.
>Why should one just willfully accept change if it does not benefit them? Should we just accept change based on the fact that it will bring profit to someone up top or because it will make for an easily controlled globalized world?
where did you get all that from? can you step out of your besieged tower for a moment and talk about what is actually being talked about? willful acceptance of ideas comes from the fact that in your mind/heart/whatever a certain idea is indeed 'right' by whatever moral code you're subscribed to. it's not submission, as you're probably thinking.

yes

Only pussy repellant is being poor, weak, and ugly.

Wearing ironic/video game/cartoon shit sure doesn't help either.

Don't forget MAGA hats. Girls will fuck a poor, weak, ugly midget before she fucks a trumpcuck.

I'm guessing HBA or any of those other tacky brands

>Is Supreme really that bad gentlemen?

here's your (You)

Like I said
You could set your timepiece to the insecurity of trumpbetas.

wow user (You) are really playing some 4d chess huh?

>tfw the Chad's in Nike Dunks, Bape shorts, and Supreme tees are the ones getting laid
>tfw all the girls in High School and now college are chasing these ill dressed douchebags
>tfw the only girls that like effay fashion look like this

Here's a (you)

No. OP is just poor.

wow 2 girls
nobody IRL likes trumps hat. I want you to go outside right now and go find somebody wearing a trump hat
I'll wait and even give u $20 on paypal

I'll give you $1,000 if you can post a picture of a gun. You have 24 hours.

>go outside
>take picture of yourself wearing Trump hat
>say it was somebody else

brilliant user

anything with the logo visible is bad, any of their other stuff is actually pretty cool desu

kawaii grill....
be still muh throbbin...digg

It's the numale face. They can't help it

>tfw the Chad's in Nike Dunks, Bape shorts, and Supreme tees are the ones getting laid

That's because they are not insecure and they are fine with who they are.

If you think clothes are what get you laid, you are just as delusional as Veeky Forums thinking a nice body is what gets you laid.

techwear

Well shit

I just bought this, am I seriously going to be repelling women? I thought it was pretty tasteful and mature, nice navy color, brown leather strap

>5 panel
>mature

>bmi that starts with 2

I can't speak for 18-29 year old women because I am not one but if some retard wearing supreme wanted to fuck my sister I would cock block hard.

I'm living in a college town right now! Let me assure you, the only person who I've seen wear one of these hats looked like a gigantic tool.

Violence is part of nature.

you probably live in a cuck tier state

I'm talking about the good states

I'm 6'1" btw

>altough you shouldn't fucking wear political shit in public

this
plus maga flies somewhere between autistcore and redneckcore depending on where you live. i'm from libtardistan so i can't really express praise for anything remotely conservative, let alone as a fashion statement

You're actually going to get a lot of pussy. The only people you're repelling are the faggots on this thread that think it's pussy repellent

>tacky fuccboi bullshit
>mature

people from libtardistan really have no concept of what other places are like. maga caps are chadcore in southern party schools.

nah senpai distressed jeans are p fucc

Anything posted on Veeky Forums

i mean youre probably right, but my point of it being region specific still stands. even if youre a gorgeous 10/10 aryan 6'2 jacked dude from the south, you end up looking like a cunt (a dangerous faggot :^)))) ) if you bring your maga hat anywhere remotely near my neck of the woods

though hopefully we can agree upon the fact that the LE DRUMPF XD hat is pretty much universally stupid looking

The 2002 hard top Chevrolet Tracker, the official car of /mfa/ guarantees you'll never get laid. Whilst the Tracker chassis and frame lived on in the Japan only Suzuki Jimny, the american tracker redesign is a cringe inducing tragedy. It's the Armani Exchange of the car world

maybe 3 years ago it would have been cooler, since supreme mega sold out its getting to more fat, white, suburbsn fuccboi tier

okay so u want my paypal now or somethin

I want shillaryfags to leave.

neck yourself metalhead rock sucker faggot

North Carolina confirmed for cuck tier?
Okay. You should get a job at Dick's Sporting Goods, they need a guy like you to move goalposts to the customer's cars

Who is that chick

w2c that tank

Ted Cruz almost won North Carolina in the primary and it will probably go blue this year

cuck state