>basic
she's not wearing gucci/louis/prada though

degenerate FUCKING normie core

REEEEEEEE

B L A C K P I N K

ahh lisaaaaaaa

virgincore

I N Y O U R A R E A

no one said the outfit is slutty, get some reading comprehension you fucking retard

>>>/tumblr/

new music soon right? r-r-right?

He said the outfit is slut style. I'm asking what makes it that.

Not him, but
usually short shorts or short skirts.
Unless the girl is at the beach or running, it's usually seen as a bad sign. It's associated with trailer trash, tumblrcore, basic bitch tier stuff. Just someone who is desperate to expose more.

Could be the weather though..

May sound rude, but if it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, etc..

adding too that it's also associated with being an explorer or sumn.. which is not so bad, but in the city, just wtf do you plan to explore..without a backpack..

just sayin, from male experience, the shorter the shorts, the easier you attract any swingin dick

Overrated idol group core

Lengthen the shorts and honestly I really like this fit

Diggin bombers and chunky sneakers on chicks

>it's usually seen as a bad sign
By who?

kill yourself

IS SHE CHINK OR WHITE?

Long shorts look terrible on women

Go back to your blog, the more skin you show the more dick you want, it's basic Freudian shit fuck outta here.

Man, she would look hot in the backseat of my 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums.

I wear nothing but basketball shorts and I don't want any dick. I live with all girls and never leave the house.

Thai but she's in a kpop group

>usually short shorts or short skirts.
In Japan only delinquents wear long skirts

Preach

yg always on top of the trends core

>implying shorts at all

why not wear a long skirt or tight track and field shorts with a long tee, works too, without being too showey.

meh..

Normie 2016

implying short shorts rather

but who cares, feel like I'm making a bigger deal out of bullshit than it needs to be. but ya know, it does begin to get annoying with passing time.. like blacks with their pants down their ass.. just deliberately annoying, except it's annoying in an appealing way (short shorts) and after a while, it's like you begin to wish society wasn't turning into such trivial repetitive bullshit.

Military light

>I don't want any dick
I don't believe that hun.

do you talk that way to people in real life or are you only a big boy when you're in your room

Japan: nearly russia-tier delinquency nationwide

I'd nut so deep in Lisa it would fly out her mouth

w2c

thought this was cool until i noticed she's wearing ripped denim short shorts

are you a fucking retard man

if she's below 30 and not socially retarded she wears short shorts, just try to enjoy it

me too but with Rosé instead

id kill to worship lisa's ass

it's just a cock tease in my eyes, seen it so many times at the beach, it just makes me think.. well this is a standard now... teen girls dressed like tumblr sluts... I can't see myself respecting it is all, like I wouldn't date a girl wearing em. I only view it as cheapening oneself.

t. Bitter middle aged woman