Balding has stopped, but dunno what to do ;_;

balding has stopped, but dunno what to do ;_;

keep as it is, grow out or cut to almost zero and go neonazicore?

I'm about that bald on top, but a higher hairline. I shave my head. It's a better look. Requires you being fit, but you seem to have a pretty good build. Your other option is to just caboki the top every day, but that's not easiest to apply. It also won't make your hairline look great. Hair transplants are a lot of money, and they're not perfect, yet.

You're best shaving. But you might look best with stubbles all around, since you're so pale. Consider shaving your face less often, too. Also, maybe dress with a bit more flare.

thanks man, wanted to try out shaving like pic rel

i wanted to ask you, Veeky Forums, since i don't really have anyone to ask for advice

Shaving your head the first time is really scary. If you've never done it before, you will absolutely dread the moment you do it. Then, after the buzzer hits and you drag it through, you suddenly stop giving a fuck. It's quite a feeling.

holy shit, nice, thanks for your input man

well i'm gonna do it in a few days i guess
i'm going to buy some cool cap just in case it look awful

i have to shave it with razor or can i buzz with no plastic guard?

Buzzing with no guard will get you slightly more stubble than the pic you linked. Wait some time before you're ready to use a razor on it.

ok thanks again man

kinda afraid of doing that but i guess i gonna man up and just do it
worst it can happen is 2 months of regrowing hair

Your hair probably won't grow back. Propecia is a terrible drug. But hair transplants will have follicle cloning as an option by the time you're, like, 32. So just get a good job, dude.
You studying statistics, engineering, CS, or math? Well you should be.

male nurse here

but anyway - you'd also say i should shave?

Yeah. Your option is shitty hair or a good hairstyle without it.

SLAV
L
A
V

Nice quads.

Yah bro, you will look good with a shaved head. It's really the best hairstyle for men anyway. No stupid fucking hair to fiddle with.

Minoxidil would work perfectly for you

I have no idea what this means.

Are you saying OP looks slavic?
I got no clue.

He looks like he is 100% European. I couldn't tell you where he's from. Any guess I have is based on confirmation biases from correct guesses in the past. German? Polish? Hell, could even be Turkish, Swedish, Dutch.
Could be an American who's half Irish and half Greek. I don't fucking know.

How old are you senpai? I think that you are a good candidate for hair drugs. Consult a doctor about it. Otherwise, start planning your balding aesthetic

Sidenote:
A lot of scalps might be dry, so, even after shaving, you might want to use a lotion or even a strong dandruff shampoo.

Poland here

25 lvl, i'll look into some hair drugs, thank you, but shaving anyway

shaving it is then - might post some results tomorrow, i'm strangely excited, but i'm also kinda afraid how it will look

thanks everyone for your input and advices, have a good day

"stopped" hah nice joke baldy.

it didn't progress for 3 years already

>
I worry about what's fashionable in Poland.
I'm from Chicago, most of the people I've heard say openly racist things about blacks and Jews have been born there.

yeah, sadly it's partly true, it's unfortunate that those idiots exist, but i guess those people are to be found in every nation more or less

and what's fashionable in poland?
streetwear from 5 years ago at best

i cutted to zero coz i dont give a fuck and playing with hair is for girls and christopher nolan

That's really not that bad user. I mean, you won't be pulling like Ryan Gosling, but there are far worse dudes out there. If it really bothers you wear a hat I guess?

Hi,

Get scalp pigmentation and shave it every few days until they come up with MPB treatment that doesn't destroy your dick.

Finasteride would probably work great for you since you don't have a receding hairline and the crown isn't that bad yet. It would probably regrow it.

you should try minoxidil and finasteride. they're quite good for regrowing hair in the crown area

thank you man, you really cheered me up, because i feel like human trash with social anxiety
also 25 lvl handholdless shit xD

so you say i shouldn't shave?

use toppik it would completely cover.

maybe try fin. there can be sides but they most likely will go away after discontinuation.

Why those majors?

>maybe try fin. there can be sides but they most likely will go away after discontinuation.

Nah
>

>Why those majors?

High income with high guarantee.
The odds of a biology major becoming a doctor aren't nearly as high as the odds of a CS major making 6 figures after a few years of work as a software engineer.

Go neon nazi user.

>Go neon nazi user.

Well he is from Poland....

so should i do it anons?

I'm pretty much like you. I choose to keep my hair like you just short but I haven't buzzed it yet

You can buzz it or keep it the way it is now its fine either way imo just start lifting

ya look good friendo

also I wouldn't do propecia I tried it and felt like absolute dog shit and my balls shrank

I just use rogaine and it's helped at least somewhat

very king of you, thank you

calisthenics here tho

kind*

Yeah don't shave. If it gets worse hey maybe consider it or just going down to a no guard buzz. But for now I don't think you're as bad off as you seemed to think. Glad I could help user!

ok, i'll put shaving on hold for now, thank you so much again

have no one to ask anyway for advice, so Veeky Forums is the only place

k r a k o w
r
a
k
o
w

just buzz with no plastic guard no need to razor it

Just buzz it away. Your head looks like it has a fine shape and you're not ugly. Fuck trying to mess with aging using drugs. Embrace it and be happy youre not some basement troll with shit genetics.