fucking hell

Have you tried exercising?

Paul?

Untrue mate. If you had real depression you would eat an entire fridge a day
That's the reason why there are so many depressive suicidal fats, stop lying

yeah man because shit affects everyone in the same way

Retard

Idiot.

I mean, I'm not going to lie, it did work for me and I'm sure I was in the same boat as you. Just make sure the meal you have is one with enough nutrients for you to not be malnourished African or else you'll be making it harder on yourself.

wow, you're really stupid

tons of people become anorexic as a result of mental illness

What can we do to get ourselves out of this?

Can we even get out in the first place?

My problem is that I develop severe gluttony whenever I exercise. So as a bonus to gaining muscle I also get chubby. Currently still managing to stay somewhat thin.

who THE FUCK wouldn't want to eat at least twice a day? You slender cucks
I'm tired of these "jeez ay why am I so thin, tried to eat but couldn't gain" faggots
Fuck off

What will that do?

I wanna gain fat. Exercising would burn that away even MORE!

I dont wanna look like fucking Iggy Pop.

Let me guess, you're among those skinny retards that will say
>DUDE I EAT A TON OF FAST FOOD AND DRINK SODA A LOT LMAO

Do me a favor, count your fucking calories. And I don't mean some generalization, I mean everything that has calories you consume, count it up. And watch as you quickly realize the reason you're a skinny retard is because you don't work out and you eat much, much less than you think you do.

Most of anorexic people become like this because of fashion. They don't have the hard work at losing pounds all they have to do is eating more... Woh what a problem!

>high metabolism

So much obese fury in one post

>Woh what a problem!
Yes it is a problem.
Forcing yourself to eat when you're not hungry is a lot harder than not eating or working out.

That's not true at all behavioural scientist Gad Saad did a paper that covers the topic.

>tfw my 14 year old cousin is more muscular than me

Go to this has nothing to do with fashion.

>SS + GOMAD

I gained ~10KG from summer 2015 to spring 2016. It's hard, but not impossible (especially once you get used to eating >3000 calories every day).

>muscular guy has pony t shirt
>"omg chad haha you´re so funny i like how you´re so confident, i like that show too ;)"

>fat ugly beta has pony t-shirt
>"ew what the fuck is wrong with you, fucking loser im gonna post about you to reddit gtfo"

prove me theres any reason to get fashion. women like good looking men and Hugh Jackman or any mainstream hollywood star could just wear a plain T, jeans and still get twice more pussy
Fashion doesnt matter sexy face and sexy body does right?

I view your weight issues sort of like Suzuki's decision in 1988 to update the Samurai to the more aerodynamic Sidekick, which of course was rebadged as the 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums. The reasoning of course being that raw boxy muscle isn't necessarily as important as body definition, even weight distribution and a low centre of gravity. So don't sweat it OP, your sharp angles and boxiness is a thing of beauty.

Fatty spotted