IEMs are the only choice

>iPhone
>ATH M50
how does it feel to be a walking meme

just use the adapter or get the iphone 6

why shitpost on Veeky Forums?
go to b summerfag

ath m50x's are like the cp's of headphones
not awful but implies that youre pretty tasteless and dont really care enough about the niche to find something thats better suited for you so you just choose the community recommended thing that panders to the lowest common denominator

Have you seen the size of the 3.5mm jack on m50x's? It's fucking huge, looks stupid plugged into a phone anyway so I am sure the lightning to 3.5mm adapter won't make that much difference.

>every phone uses a micro usb charger
>except apple
>every phone has a headphone jack
>except apple

I can buy a reliable micro usb cable for $5 or a knockoff lightning charger for the same price that'll die within 5 charges
any OP, this really should be in /g/

>mfw I own both CPs and m50xs

Do you think we have time to research?

If you have enough time to shitpost on Veeky Forums, you have enough time to do anything

sorry mr jobbity job i work long hours
im just saying like its indicative you dont really care about the niche enough to research
not mocking your intellectual capacity just sayin

>>every phone uses a micro usb charger
>what is usb c
>>every phone has a headphone jack
More will follow, you'll see.

m50s are just as memeish as beats. only people who worship tech reviews who think they know good audio buys m50s.

i bought these headphones 4 years ago i can't believe the meme is still going strong

kek
me too

H-hey guys, like my sennheisers?

Name better headphones for EDM at that price point

These

Have you heard about progress?

bought them once, they were warm as fuck and kinda veiled so I sent them back

>V-modas
>Beyer DT770
>M40x
Not even joking m40x is actually better sounding than the m50. Stop taking ancient /g/ memes seriously

Based Apple bringing forward progress and forcing everyone to evolve

First it was touch screens
Then tablets
Then standardizing the sleek, modern look of smartphones that Samsung and every other company now tries to imitate
And now wireless earphones

BASED APPLE, bringing forward progress even if they have to try and drag the non-conformists screaming and crying

Just don't get an iPhone

g r a d o
r
a
d
o

I don't own an iphone and I already use an aptX bluetooth adapter when I go to the gym

Just buy a headphone with the jack, or get the adapter. Or how bout use a proper audio player?