Hair General: Special Edition

Hair general thread + Hair envy thread. Last one is almost at bump limit.

Ask for hair tips, and post pics of hair you envy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/voXUihR8S70?list=RDvoXUihR8S70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too bad hes dead. Sad day when sexy people die

Can you pull off a hairstyle like this while having a receding hairline?

Gonna go for this hairstyle . Whats the estimated hair length for an actual bun?

what do u think effay?

should i keep it? change it?

10 inches

change it, looks like pubes.

6 inches to go then. Thanks bruv. Also , aprox how long will it take to grow 6 inches ?
>cue the penis jokes

Lel, I remember the dilemma with the unphotoshopped version of that pic from a few threads back.

That's pretty subjective, everyone's hair grows at different rates. I'd hazard a guess and say it'll take the better half of a year though.

It looks really bad. You aren't ugly, but that isn't a nice haircut.

kek the dude that didn't wanna bring in a gay pic at the barber. Pretty noice. Anyways, thanks bruv, appreciate it.

I've always wondered what fine straight blonde hair is like, mine is coarse, wavy and black. Pre ER and Top Gun Anthony Edwards' hair is exactly what I'd want to try for a day if I could.

Should I keep it this way?
And am I ugly?

i like it desu i wish mine was like that. I guess it needs to grow alot more

is peroxide blonde still "in" or am i a faggot for dying it that colour?

yes
not really

this is gonna be the hy of 2017 desu you're ahead of the curve user

Should I get a perm

I don't think you should. Your hair looks fine imo, maybe just make it slightly less messy. You look qt w/o the glasses

some user posted this guys hair last thread, and my hair is at a similar length with a pretty similar wavy texture. what products would i use for this

>You look qt w/o the glasses

Nah she looks way better with glasses, reminds me a lot of Kitahara from Onani Master Kurosawa (In case you're short)

I have no idea who that is, but I agree, she looks better with glasses.

The real question should be if you can pull it off without being an anime gaming character in the real world. Probably not

Your facial hair could use a little cleaning up

If I had to guess, just no-poo and maybe a leave in conditioner/hair oil. My hair looks a lot like that picture at the end of the day, and that's all I do to mine.

>goals
I had hair this length in elementary school and I've missed it literally every day since getting it cut off.

Had this in middle school. I don't have my juvenile hairline anymore though, and I can't pull off a center part with a Norwood 2.

Recc hairstyle for someone with literally zero volume, and who is not a fan of using much product.

What should i do with this, it is very thick and tends to get frizzy

Pretty bad I know.

While I have a large forehead, I don't think I'm truly balding. All the men in my family have high hairlines yet have retained full heads of hair into the 70s.

However my hair grows insanely slow. I had my head completely buzzed and the hair on top is what has grown in like 8 months, but I'm insistent on letting it grow out. I'm taking biotin and multivitamins and have been looking into castor oil.

I've tried the buzz, but my hair is simply too light blonde and I look like a cancer patient. My facial hair grows pretty fast and thick, so I could always compensate with a beard.

Guys idk what to do and I don't want to be a nu-male cliche.

You're definitely balding. It's not your forehead, you can see how thin it is on top compared to the sides, which look pretty thin anyway. Thankfully, you have the perfect balding pattern to do the hair cut in pic related. I personally think it's pretty cool looking, and plan to do it myself when I inevitably start to thin (thanks grandpa).

Also, you need to lose the glasses, and get some contacts. Glasses, thick or thin rimmed, have a habit of making white balding men look like sex offenders.

which one effay

none

thanks f.a.m.

Whats an effay hairstyle that can be used to cover high temples? Currently growing out like pic related as shaved sides + extra long on top is doing a bretty gud job but its a pain in the ass to style and my volume sucks so I just have a top knot most of the time. Got a haircut in 3 hours though famigla

see my pic on the right. I have the same cut you're talking about and a receding ass hairline but I do this pompadour thing and it covers it up

in actuality it's like this but they'll never know muhahah

how to calm flyaways?

Bad advice imo, the bangs and glasses close up half her face. She has a good face shape and should use that to her advantage, she could even lose/adjust the bangs Her eye shape is very nice too

Better pic of this haircut? To show to a barber.

HOLY FUCK!!.. JOE MOTHERFFUCKING GOES!! I would notice that shitty hairline anywhere, the doom poster confirmed my suspensions. Are you going to get Veeky Forums?, I would rec Veeky Forums first senpai, you got to lose weight fatty.

Doom poster.

Its caled Abdulov cut:3

short inspo for exactly the same type of hair?

Used to have hair this long. Loved how it looked but long hair is such a bitch to look decent with my hair texture.

AUTISM is a beautiful thing.

What do you think of this hair senpai?

Which is harder to pull off?Buzzcut or Long hair??

I'll probably keep trying to grow it out just to see what it does, but I'll keep this style in mind. I'll look into contacts, I just prefer glasses so much more

oh well damn, how old is this guy?

Not exactly inspo lol

What type of hair do you have?

Hair's ok. Shave or designer stubble. Accutane.

pull off? buzzcut, the problem with long hair is that you need a lot of time and effort to get it right but once you are there you are able to arrange it in several ways, meaning you can compensate the weaker parts of your facial aestheticz

What the fuck do I do

You need to go back to your planet

kek

good facial aesthetics+buzz=handsome
good facial aesthetics+long hair=more handsome?is it true or false?

Help

Pic related is me, i'd like some good hair rec with beard.

I just let it grow as it wants, i dont really comb it, and i don't take a really good care of my hair, any hair tips?

Pls help, first time posting.

try center part, post pics

youtu.be/voXUihR8S70?list=RDvoXUihR8S70

do the blonde guy hairstyle i think it would look good on you because of your alien face

bump

>talks shit about other people without posting a picture himself
Wew lad, are your tendies ready?

It was just a prank bro.

>tfw look 9/10 chad with a high fade short cut but i just want luscious locks like yung leo

Hi Joe. I love your videos.

grow it out some to where you have some locks and trim the top to match the bottom

can i pull off a messy mid-part, right is how i usually have it

stick to the side sweep my man
the middle just looks a bit awkward

what kind of hair lotion does Veeky Forums use?

Gain some quality weight pencil neck and hope your jaw widens with puberty so you're not stuck looking like a poodle. boring hair/10

I wanna grow it down to my shoulders, do you think it'd be good ? They'd be tied pretty much all the time

do it

Nah your hair is nice af

How f'd am I, friends?

you look like you should be hyping in the back of a yunglean video
that's a good thing I guess

I have exactly the same hair as this guy (same color and texture) how do I make it look like this?

The left one is god-tier except it's a bit too big so it looks like a helmet. Right one looks fuckin weird

I'm about to go get a haircut today
My hair is really thick and feels like straw
What should I ask for?

Keep the hair and get contacts

best brand of hair products?
like as in best price and gives good products
looking for fibre or paste

Since shaving, my face is alot smaller now I'm not sure if my hair suits me.

What should I do?
>nojawline.jpg

dont listen to thismid part looks way better

no poo

Just copped pic related.

Anyone familiar with it for making hair thicker/grow faster? Do you just smear it all over your scalp before bed?

neat stubble

aye

I'm getting a haircut next week, i have long hair, should I get pic related or young Leo?

>give me a "not see"
>get it?
>Because, its like a hitler youth but not quite as obvious that I'm signalling to m...
>you know what forget it
> the goys at my TRS Pool Party will understand

What product did yung leo use

how do you get your hair like this

G O D L Y

Genetics.

nopoo

what is this called

faggot

His natural hair color is jet black, he dyes it blond

he could be such an handsome guy, and while he could still get a decent haircut there's nothing he can do about those incredibly shitty tats

feels bad man

What product used for third from left picture? I got similar hair that looks like it might be decent on me

no poo