/edc/ Everyday Carry

George Costanza Edition.

Looking for a pretty minimalist keychain. Any ideas?

Any recommendation about minimalist wallets?

Keybar seems nice, but there are also ring-based organizers if it's not your thing.

My list of minimalist card-holders: slimtechgear, ridge, elephant, obstructures

why not clover, user?

I don't think that's on any app stores anymore

>liking additional clutter

A card-holder won't do for me. I'm thinking about something like the DUN wallet, but it looks like it's gonna fall apart soon. Meanwhile, the Belroy ones look awesome. Is there a cheaper alternative to the Belroy?

>cheaper alternative to the Belroy
Bellroy already is the cheaper alternative, but they're priced so high. You'll find plenty of anons on here bitching about their construction quality.

F droid

>field notes
Please tell me you're an actual legit research scientist or something and not some faggot who writes shit like "learned of an Veeky Forums thrift store called the "Vion" today" in that book.

I manage a hydroponics lab for a ivy league University. So yes I do use it for legit note taking.

>48 Page Meme Book

what pens are those ?

thats effay af

is the LG G4 effay? I have one too :^)

Ear plugs because I have no ear drums.

please tick which of these are Veeky Forums. i had a look at reddit /r/edc and it seemed a bit shite. they all had a combination of the following in various combinations. some of it looked a bit fedoraesque. also im in the uk so i cant carry a gun or anything.
[ ] Pocket knife
[ ] multi-tool
[ ] torch
[ ] lighter (dont smoke regularly)
[ ] notebook (not a hydronicist but write poems and shit)
[ ] pen/pencil
[ ] watch (i already have the f-91w) but they seem to like this
[ ] anything else ive missed

Carrying all that around for no reason wouldn't make any sense. Depends on what you do in your daily life.

A torch and multitool are things you should have in your car, but I wouldn't carry them in my pocket if I worked in an office or something.

A pen is very compact and it's useful for everyday stuff like writing down phone numbers or other important stuff you need to remember.

If the genetic material of your neighborhood is on the shittier side, carry a knife. Otherwise you'll probably not need just a sharp knife alone for anything.

Carrying things like tools but not using them is just pretentious and counter-productive.

>Doesn't carry a watch

What the fuck are you doing with your life, m8. I personally prefer analog over digital. Seiko 5 Sports are great tbqh.

I don't carry a torch since my keychain is a mini Volkswagen Microbus which acts like a torch where by pushing a button you activate the car lights. As in pic related.

It looks like an LG G Flex 2.
I had one for about a year and a half then it just stopped working.

thats fucking sick man

Not going to lie here: it's the stupidest thing ever, but I like it.

i wear that casio all the time (since like '11, fäm)
it was just on the list of common things people on /r/edc seem to have all the time.

well i suppose the mentality is "better to have it and not need it that to need it and not have it"

i bough a leatherman wave because it seemed cool and its pretty popular

its got:
Needlenose Pliers
Regular Pliers
Hard-wire Cutters
Wire Cutters
Wire Stripper
420HC Knife
420HC Serrated Knife
Saw
Spring-action Scissors
Ruler (8 in | 19 cm)
Can Opener
Bottle Opener
Wood/Metal File
Diamond-coated File
Large Bit Driver
Small Bit Driver
Medium Screwdriver

i can conceive of plausable situations in which i would use each tool, and use many (knife, scissors, ruler, can opener, bottle opener, screwdriver) quite often.

are calculator watches effay?

naah
also pic related is the only Veeky Forums calculator

this is a reasonable response to a dumb question
If you actually need all of those on a regular basis then you should have a toolbox with a set of decent tools in it.
> 241 g = 0.53 lb
>half a pound of metal in your pocket
>using a saw that's 4 inches long when theres a serrated knife
>actually needing a diamond coated file everywhere you go
half of the stuff on here I might use once a week if Im having a busy week, why would I carry it all at all times?

zebra f701

Inb4 burgers carrying guns

are those the ones that reduce noise without compromising audio quality ?
if so would you recommend them

you may be unaware that in addition to being a cool keychain decoration and torch, that device also triples as a butt plug

Gonna start using my zune again after my Google music subscription ends. I hope the zune app works on my PC since I recently formatted it.

it should

I still use it

I can just get the app on the Microsoft website right?

yep

Yes they are. While I do I recommend them after a awhile having them on they will start to get sweaty from the inside which I a hug con for me. You'll feel your ears itch non stop and check them only to see inside buds wet. They sound great but anything longer than 45 mins I would buy something else.