OK OK Veeky Forums try to explain me why are you not dressing preppy...

OK OK Veeky Forums try to explain me why are you not dressing preppy. Is literally the most versatile and timeless of styles, so you dont have to be buying clothes every 2 weeks and then throwing all out when the clothes go out of style. I have been using the same clothes and syle for years, inheriting shoes blazers from my dad and grandad, that are still in style and people always says im really stylish. Is literally retarded trying to blindly follow fashions that change every day, just to take your money...... be smart bitches

>having a style that already exists and has been defined
LOL

You sound like the most boring person. People will probably fall asleep just by being in the same room as you.

because I'm not a cac fakkit

Your superficial, vapid acquaintances, maybe, yeah.
On the bright side, he will not look like a faggot.

I'm not white

Because I dont like being grouped in with the fucking yuppies in my area who dress like this.

trying to dress "unique" just makes you look gay as fuck and even more generic because everyone is thinking the same shit nowdays

>timeless

you don't have to be white. i'm technically mixed raced

>nonwhite
>prep

I'm poor and don't like to wear polos, sweaters, or boat shoes

Because I'm 19 and don't want to look like a try hard uptight faggot.

The new gucci is the closest thing to prep I go but I for the most part try and go for the SLP look.

Because you have to be fit and good looking to pull off preppy.

Most of Veeky Forums is ugly, so they starve themselves to get the strung out heroin addict look and wear edgy black shit to look "mysterious" because they think it pulls bitches. PROTIP: it doesn't.

>timeless
No.

Clothing has no bearing on how interesting a person is. You'd have to be a boring person to even think that.

>mixed raced
kys

Its ok to change up time to time and dress like that but if thats what you wear all the time then yeah you're a snooze fest.

preppy=/=fedora

Because it looks gay as fuck and I don't like when people can guess that I'm a faggot from the way I look

It's fucking gay, that's why.

>wearing fitted, high quality, traditional clothing designed for men is "gay"
You hypebeasts stay holding that V card, don't you?

I'll keep my anal virginity, thanks. Sorry, but I'm not a homosexual.

I thought it's only because most of here are juveniles and/or clueless young adults.

I'd look like a fraud. I do take a few ques from waspy preppy shit but mostly with comfort in mind.

It just screams "I have no Confidence in myself so I'm just going to wear the most inoffensive shit I can"

>wearing fitted, high quality, traditional clothing designed for men is "gay"
It's ivy league cosplay, not just fitted, high quality and """traditional""" (probably not even your tradition, kiddo).

>be generic so you won't be generic.

Because it's boring and looks bad

Just not my taste. And i'm 23. Am i normal ?

>preppy=/=fedora

>preppy=fedora

come on man, admit that black guy in prep clothing can't look pretty Veeky Forums

asians, indians (they're the same duh), and middle eastern people are another thing

Preppy=fedora

left isn't really prep

>admit that black guy in prep clothing can't look pretty Veeky Forums
of course they can
in fact if they wear prep they don't have this hood vibe

cause i dont want to look like i was dressed by my mom, and i dont want people to secretly laugh behind my back

are the second shoes just suede desert boots? if so which ones?

carlton?

my nigger harry is wearing two button downs in one of those pictures lmao

they're both plaid too