Zara's sneakers

What does Veeky Forums think of Zara's sneakers? Also should I cop?

these look like really bad reps made in a really shit Indonesian sweat shop

he already said it was Zara

buying a shoe in any fast fashion shop is always a bad idea

That made me kek more than I should've

I have fake leather all white trainers from them and theyre fine t b h

>trips of truth
Thanks user, I like the color scheme and I don't really give a shit if they're copied off of other sneakers, as long as I can pull them off then I think I'll buy them

confirmation bias: the post

Okay? Lmao

copped a pair back when I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, it fell apart hard in four months
Your choice OP

Damn lol i've had pippens that lasted for like 5 years plus. You pay for what you get when it comes to footwear.

Had same experience with topman sneakers, they were also hot as fuck and didn't breathe

Heyy I'm Indonesian and this product insults us...them Indians made this shit senpai

Don't buy zara (or any highstreet store) shoes. They will hurt your feet like a bitch, they always look really cheap and they fall apart after a couple of months.

no please do not cop

you'd like it if it had a cp sign on it

wow, what an idiot

here's how to buy thing from zara
>step1, get in the store
>step2, leave and never come back

Because they're a Spanish company, their leather wares (shoes, bags, belts) is better than most fast fashion. Spain has a heritage of good leather

Lol, no.

one of my best pairs of sneaks come from ZARA

Canty find them anywhere anymore.

They look like RAFs, with turquise and red. Insane Cop, should have bought 20.

Except the heritage of Spanish leather doesn't have any influence on a multinational company that produces as cheaply as possible.

no lmao, there are brands in Spain that do have very good leather products, Zara isn't one of them

I bought some af1 reps from pull and bear and they are actually pretty decent