Are girls who don't wear makeup considered effay? Post effay no makeup/natural girls

Are girls who don't wear makeup considered effay? Post effay no makeup/natural girls.

>makeup considered effay
No. Most girls look ugly as shit without makeup, much like the chick in OP's pic.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's wearing some concealer of foundation t bh.

It's hard to tell because she's used a blurring filter on her skin, but it still looks like it's unusually uniform in colour.

what's the point of very little makeup pics if they're filtered to fuck and back

women are so retarded I swear

This. I feel bad though for guys who can't even tell if the girl is wearing light makeup or "no makeup" makeup.

Although I've seen a few cute girls without makeup. Sure they have some acne/scars (like normal people do) but they still look cute.

dumb frogposter

They are only effay if they are naturally ugly. Uncovered ugliness is aesthetic; covered ugliness disgusting.

Top kek
I would still fuck her.

Why do people ask shitty questions whose answers depend on how attractive the person is?

What did he mean by this?

Why is no one posting qt's without makeup?

Dumb Gookposter

how old are you people and where the fuck do you live to not ever see women without makeup? american highschool? do you have zero female friends?

There aren't any

Yes there are

I personally prefer if they dont wear make up. I dont know its just a major turn off to me.

How about no makeup and jewelry?

But then you go posting an unrelated image

Are you trying to imply she's not wearing makeup?

You guys are fucking stupid. She isn't wearing make up in this shot because it is candid, not professional.

yes

I see now that I fell for bait.

Has any girl ever been asked if they look sick when not wearing makeup?

>"SEE? YOU LOOK SO PRETTY WITHOUT MAKEUP ON!"

My aunt told me I looked tired when I came to visit her on a no makeup day. I thought I looked fine.

I've never had a guy say anything about it to me, however.

>in high school
>girl goes to school without make up
>a lot of guys go
>"you look really tired!"
>"are you stoned?"

i did not know whether i should have felt worse for her for the guys who do not know what a girl without makeup looks like

my gf

>Are girls who don't wear makeup considered effay?
no, because most women are disgustingly ugly without it

not only does that girl look like a boy, but she looks just like you
looks like your brother or som

Thats her brother

he's cuter. shit taste m8 KYS

yes all women are beautiful except gooks

>the ones with gigantic boobs

Theyre all pushed up, virgin

Almost all of them still looks more attractive than most girls with 100 kilograms of make-up on.

Then why do some of them still have no boobs, double virgin?

i think most girls look better with some amount of 'natural look' makeup

excessive never looks good to me

jessica stam and sharon kavjian still look especially pretty there

She's gorgeous

How so? She looks pretty ordinary to me.

>i want to show what women look like without makeup
>i'd better do it with an 8mm lens so all of their features are distorted to shit!

that wasn't the purpose of the pictures.

i believe they're just pre-show 'looks' that usually get put on a card with a few other angles and instructions attached to the clothes for how to wear the outfit for the models to reference when they get dressed, or especially if they have to switch outfits mid-show

>implying he's using makeup

Isn't it the use of makeup that does that to your face in the first place?

>those boots
>that Polo
>that hair
w2c

Shoes*. I have a habit of calling all shoes "boots" and boots "stígvélum" even when speaking english.

It's hard to tell who is wearing makeup and who isn't, so I don't know anymore.

you mean thats his brother

she kinda looks like asspizza

she doesnt look that bad, considering she has no make up on

EUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHAAAARRGGGHHHH

Ur cooked

...but thats a filter

last woman is obviously wearing makeup though
not necessarily. consider the following: men with bad skin

my philosophy is that if you look like shit without makeup.. then having makeup on shouldn't make that big of a difference anyways and ur false advertising if it does but then again i'm a guy so i have no right to say shit about this ... carry on

If fa stands for fucking atrocious.

>men with bad skin
I don't see this too often though, at least not to a noticable degree to which the person looks ugly.

still better than make up

1st one 3rd row. Ayyyy

she looks like a dumb, stunned, down syndrome fish that is shitting itself.

they must think we cant notice the over the top airbrushing makes it look like the lens was covered in steam

Women tend to have worse skin then men because women tend to have more hormonal shit going on. It's one of the reasons their weight fluctuates more as well.

Make up can cause bad skin, but even if make-up didn't exist lots of chicks would still have it.

They look really fucked up
My sister never wears make up and she has a very nice skin and homogeneous facial features, I thought most girls would look as nice as her without make up. Are most girls really that ugly without make up ?

She looks sick.

>but then again i'm a guy so i have no right to say shit about this
you can say whatever the fuck you want young man, do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

post sis

I never wear makeup because I am ugly and don't think it will help me especially since the couple times I tried experimenting with it at home I looked like a tranny albino with harsh prostitute maekup. Is there any point in trying to learn how to do it?

>Is there any point in trying to learn how to lie?

no

What are some examples of good, natural looking make up?

Also are there maybe some comparison images of no make up and natural make up?

Good on you for being excepting of mtf people. I could never date one

mfw that's probably OP and you're a dick
mfw she looks good

Grill here, im ugly as sin but i do find that makeup helps a bit. I never wear makeup that's really out there because i do not have the face for it. However, wearing mascara, doing my eyebrows and wearing foundation makes me look a lot better imo. Not pretty, but at least more awake and put together which makes a lot of difference if that's the effect you're looking for

Nice that your friend accepts you and your 4 hoofed lover for your unconventional relationship.

No because being fashionable means taking control of your appearance. By not wearing makeup you are a slave to your genetics/environment which is not fashionable at all. While a chunk of stone might look nice it doesn't become art until the sculptor begins to mold it to his ideals.

>mfw ur a whiteknight bitch

Why are women so fucking ugly holy fuck

it's pretty common to hear that when you wear makeup daily then suddenly not wear makeup another. it's actually a thing.

most guys don't actually realize what no makeup actually looks like so when they say they like the no makeup look, they actually mean the some makeup look.

trips of truth

>dark circles act as eyeshadow (or help me get that heroin-chic look)
>take obsessive care of my skin
>groom eyebrows religiously
>hollow cheeks, natural contour shadows

all I need is maybe some tinted moisturizer and I'm good

tryhard, you will outgrow this tumblr-tier bullshit in a year's time

I can tell this girl is unattractive, but I'm still attracted. I'm not even an ugly guy with low standards. I swear.

>if you look like shit without makeup.. then having makeup on shouldn't make that big of a difference anyways
I don't think so. what about girls with shit skin? also asians do magic with eye makeup.

Something something sociological bull shit, no girls who don't wear makeup aren't effay.

my eyes just look more tired without makeup because I have no eyelashes

Looking shit
Stop hiding your eyebrows und er your hair it makes you look insecure

Stop showing up at the top of my okcupid matches, I'm tired of seeing your face

I don't have an OKCupid, link it

my gf gets this all the time if she goes little to no make-up
she's a pale ginger as well so the effect is amplified

>i want to fuck my sister

its a trap

why the long face?

The word is "accepting." What you wrote meant the opposite of the joke you were trying to make.

Why is Veeky Forums filled with essentially illiterate, uneducated teenagers?

I think I look fine. I don't look much different with make up on. Just more defined eyes, I guess

With makeup (although I didn't put on eyeliner or mascara yesterday so no defined eyes)

>mfw mfw mfw

you are a mongoloid kid. that girl looks like human garbage. get some fucking glasses you dork

you're right. the pictures are almost identically bad

So this is the solid 5/10 thread?

I think I look good, I'd like to see how Chad your face looks