Mixed raced hairstyle ideas

I don't have any idea how to style my hair right now. the thing i'm mixed raced (black + white) and my hair naturaly is just a weird, soft, curly half-aphro bullshit (exactly like the dude of the left) but the thing is that i don't like it like that, i'm a law student so i need something more classy/professional. Because of this, right now i blowdry my hair after i shower, making it stright and i can get a perfect white dude hairstyle, so you may think problem solve right?... no. The other day some SJW, BLM crazy bitch (even tho she was hot) told me that i'm neglecting and hidding my black traits. That shit hitted my hard because the bitch is right. So now i want to go for a more natural hairstyle but that isn't ghetto. I'm just hoping for another mixed fella to help me out in this shit.

seriously if some sjw changes your opinion u dont belong here. maybe reddit has some advice you Kang.

>The other day some SJW, BLM crazy bitch (even tho she was hot) told me that i'm neglecting and hidding my black traits.
>That shit hitted my hard because the bitch is right.
this is bait right? you barely even speak english

gtfo fag

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

I'm going to actually help and not be a "kys leddit xD"-faggot.

The pic on the left in OP is fine, just cut it shorter and taper the sides, like pic related

test

Stop using shampoo. my hair used to look just like yours

WHHYYYY are you posting yourself on Veeky Forums.

/thread

stromae is ugly as

this. it wont get rid of the curls but it will definitely make it less afro-ish and more managable

>The other day some SJW, BLM crazy bitch (even tho she was hot) told me that i'm neglecting and hidding my black traits. That shit hitted my hard because the bitch is right.
What the fuck? Why would you even care? You should do whatever you fucking want with your body. "Black traits", "white traits" or whatever are fucking memes. Does that mean that I want to be black because I want really curly hair? That doesn't make any fucking sense, maybe I just like how it looks. Jesus Christ, race """pride""" SJWs and all things of the sort are fucking stupid. This is why we'll never advance as human species, there are a million things that matter more than this stupid black vs white bullshit.

N-no he's not!

But how do I find a conditioner that doesn't cause buildup? My hair essentially doesn't get wet without using some type of shampoo/conditoner.

wash your hair with alot of conditioner, wash it out and rub in some leave in condition.

>student
>wants to be classy

>no poo
>dont use conditioner everyday, sometimes just use water
>leave in
that's literally all u have to do
(i personally don't use leave in)
t. mixed nigga

HOLY FUCK, THIS IS THE THREAD I HAVE BEEN DREAMING OF

Someone's new

He is nigger..What do you expect?

Lmao