Wearing slim fit in 2016

>wearing slim fit in 2016

>having that image saved on your computer

does it have a virus

Slim fit is not a new thing, and will be fashionable for years to come. Mainstream acceptance of looser cuts does not mean slim fit will go away. It never has.

30s - 50s/60s

80s - 90s/00s

I'll still never fucking understand what the hell kind of supposedly geek stereotype this guy was supposed to be

He's reddit

the bottom half of his outfit looks like some scenester kid's fit in '08 or so

those are skinnny fit

I like keeping a skinny silhouette on my legs, big boots, and comfy maybe oversized top.

Are you a girl?

If not stop that

so much of this

i see what you did there user, very clever.

stop tellin homeboi how to dress.

people can dress however they want, thats how its supposed to be. imagine how fuckin boring shit would be if everyone was on the same fashion tips at all times. the whole point of this fuckin board is to develop personal style among others who are trying to do the same.

now when he posts a fit and it looks full retarded, then you can shit on it and tell him where to fix it to make it at least a little acceptable.

dont be one of the "is this effay," "cop or not," "are these memes," trend hoppin, dick riding faggots who thinks everyone on Veeky Forums needs to be on the same page for everything.

nobody on this board actually has any semblance of personal style

>a skinny silhouette on my legs, big boots, and comfy maybe oversized top.
half our posters wear exactly this

You weren't implying lack of originality though.
You were telling him to stop dressing like a girl, with no attempt to tell him to consider if thats what he thinks looks good or if he thinks that what the internet thinks is cool.

That being said, you're right about the fact that this board has a problem with skinny white boys with skinny jeans and chunky sweaters.

Why he thicc?

im scrawny to the bone so i wear slim, reason being is because skinny makes me look girly as fuck and just inhumane.

>not wearing slimfit

>dat ass
>dat hairy manpussy
hnnnnnnng
i was born in the wrong generation bros

kek i saw you post on /v/
w2c jeans?

That's a boy you pedo.