Stockholm bros!

I'm new to the city,anyone knows a cool clothing store that i can get these shoes`?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0452N43F5NV
meermin.es/blogLista.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude, don't fall in love with the muslim kidnapping rapists. I heard that that is a problem there.

Did you get your Asylum Abdul?

Don't forget all the Niggers

My name is not Abdul, it is Mustafa, fuck you racist

lol! I'm going to that area, I have heard that they live some specific part of the city which I'm not willing to go. I would be fine I hope so..

Yeah with a blonde viking Goddess on top of my cheque...

>I'm new to the city
you have to go back

Lmao you are really brown

browns cant be effay

Dude, I'm not a fucking immigrants you cuck fuck. I'm coming 3 days visit and fucking going back, so stop bitching and tell me where the cool stores (not fucking hipsters) located.

Kys

Arabs don't deserve attention from humans.

Take advice from a Swedish Somali. It's a wonderful city my brother. Free money, nice people, great culture and nice mosques.

meant to say not going to that area, the area I'm going to stay is called Duvbo, but then again is there's a part in Stockholm that didnt get cucked already? I dont think so...

i only care bitches! But seriously, any cool shops that I should check?

Check out the gift shop at the mosque!

nice one you racist prick

Fuck off sand nigger we're full

>/pol/ memes everywhere

teens sure are impressionable

I don't think that racist is an insult for a racist

"memes"

Lmao Stockholm was the Most disgusting City i have ever visited.
Sandniggers and Niggers everywhere.

should we fucking nuke the whole place then?? What should we do the save and secure our whiteness?

I work at the information phone service (411 in USA) in Stockholm and I can confirm. I get calls from arab men every single day asking me where the nearest bomb store is or where the Swedish women congregate or what is the fastest route to our tallest buildings.

>Veeky Forums - Fashion

this board is right up there with /b/ for highest population of contrarian teens who get sucked into the latest craze (racism in this case)

lol epic thread /pol/ and /b/ros XD
upvoted

this is off-topic for Veeky Forums

Look at this satire kings.

vocaroo.com/i/s0452N43F5NV

>WE WUZ VIKANGZ
think for yourself for once you cretin

No you, faggot

You can buy Meermin directly from their webpage. I don't know any store that stocks Meermin.
That being said, how much money do you have to spend?

>tfw the thread is all fagbeasts
Like the one sensible guy right above said, those particular shoes in your shot are Meermins and the best and only way is to buy them online. Meermin happen to be doing a trunkshow in Stockholm this Sunday though, so maybe you could try them on there? They wouldn't be selling, though, just letting you examine them.

Good shops in Stockholm are Skoaktiebolaget, A. Marchesan Vintage and uh, there actually isn't anything else, the rest's just the usual generic brandfag shops that exist everywhere.

Great man, well, I going a shopping spree and prolly going to spend around 1500 euros. Mainly shoes and jackets. Reason I picked Stockholm is that people from that city are really into fashion and all. Thanks for the info..

do you know where that trunkshow is taking place tho? Thanks for the info

Check warosu for previous stockholm threads, there are many good reccommendations for stores to visit. If you can look past all the feminist-core stuff too, thritshopping could be a pleasant experience and I find acne jeans quite often

I second Skoaktiebolaget, and if you can spend that amount, put attention to those cordovan leather Enzo Bonafe and G&G.

Veeky Forums dont applies to shitskins

/pol/ degenerates that clearly have never been to stockholm

Wew youve never been to paris, london, ny?

Found it on their site for you, spoonfeedanon: meermin.es/blogLista.php
That guy's wrong though, it's tomorrow, Saturday.