Veeky Forums progress thread

Let's get some OC going. Post your worst or best fit, show us how much you've progressed. Tell us why you started to look after yourself and improve your style choices.

That's not even really bad desu. A bit basic but fine.

nice trips. Thanks for thinking that way. It's just the quality of the clothes I did not like. Everything seemed ill fitting, the jacket it self was horribly built and was too tight around the shoulder area. I never wore it since. Vans were sized improperly.

First fit I ever posted

Doing layers in 90f just sucks, still dress simple and just try to focus on the pallette

I hope you improved your pic quallity over the time too. Post a recent fit

Bumping with something later

:^)

needanewcamera

trips
you went backwards, though

Doesnt matter had sex

Another an last horrible pic

First fit

Recent

this is great

are you evaporating in this photo

Im always evaporating

Dont have an early fit pic but it has improved just the latest 2 years
This is my latest and most people were liking it a few months ago in the waywt unlike earlier pics

why is everyone's latest literally just fast fashion

is that supposed to be an improvement

I really do like this, but without a before pic this is mostly just pointless bragging

Shoes are stupidly out of place

And your shoe game has not really improved

In fact you don't seem to have changed that much. It's basically the same outfit

>when you spend all your money on CPs and cant afford no-show socks

Info on jacket? Lookin good fampai

Yall what u think about this i took some vintage dickies coveralls and altered the fuck out of em to make them fit well not done yet tho should I continue?

it's cool if you wanna constantly look like a mechanic on their lunch break

not bad, keep at it, wish i had a pair, shoes are critical to making the outfit work though

I just wanna look like a cool mechanic I know I'll look like one

I quite like the look but what is with that facial expression

Here's one of my first fits, pretty embarrassing stuff, jacket doesn't fit, bad pants, bad shoes

Its an old windbreaker/golf sweater i found in my dads garage.

And here's a more recent fit, much better silhouette and just more cohesive in general

Nigga idk lol I just took the photo I was looking at my phone

This would work far far better with a looser jacket that was straight all the way down. The way it hugs your waist makes you look like an anime character in a bad way

I mean...... neither really look good. The second looks like you went for something unique but the colors and those pants esp are just tragic

jesus wept

are you layering a shirt or something

what is that black thing that passes your knees

im honestly confused

Lmao

It's a plain black skirt, very versatile for layering

Stop please

You're making me burst out laughing on a train

DELETE THIS

interesting

ignore the comments to come

keep doin u

does bb.jpg stand for bumblebee?

do you guys not get the bait this has been posted many times before.

brb getting nice navy shorts for summer

i only remember this because you posted the same exact fucking fit in 20 waywts for a fucking month

dis? did you leave LA?

if you aren't doing a mechanic's work don't bother

lol thtas been in my inspo folder for months gj

Crazy how this is your best fit. You went backwards boi.

Except it was like 3 or 4 times spread out over the course of a month but yeah who hasn't

You look like a rapist.

What's that coat called and where'd you get it from?

Where'd you get the coat and shoes and what're they called?

w2c shorts

H&M senpai

Jrpg-core

I should get a full-length mirror

2 BE 16 AGAIN

like that zac effron movie but only with no qt

Lost 100 pounds in the name of being healthy and learning to become more fashionable. Lighting is shit unfortunately, but I took this pic more as a comparison of weight.

Fun fact: I actually did post left pic on Veeky Forums without lurking first. Looking back, it didn't get nearly as much negativity as it deserved.

your jeans are still too long and straight leg looks like shit anyway. also throw away that shirt

Yeah I know. Short legs are awful to have. Those are 513s and they're the skinniest I'm going to go for now. Anything else feels uncomfortable.

Why would I get rid of a good-fitting shirt though?

You arent exactly a fashion killer but you look good and its really awesome you were able to achieve a healthy weight. Rock on

Meant to add that they're getting tailored soon. Bought them that day cause my last pair of jeans didn't fit anymore and looked ridiculous with a belt and I needed jeans for a gig that night.

For sure man, just trying to dress infinitely better than before, especially now that I'm on stage a lot more. Thank you.

>that same creepy facial expression in both pictures

Still congrats on losing the weight

reddit incarnate

Lighting. I'm not a murderer I swear.
Autism incarnate.

I agree

if you don't want to look like a mechanic you should put some patches on it

which i think would look better anyways

>this
>progress

Don't listen to anyone hating. You've made amazing progress and that's what counts. The only thing that stands out to me is that your pants are a bit too long. Other than that, congrats man.

good job dood. huge improvement desu

fucking dumbo lmao and burn those jeans

Thanks senpai. I know they're too long, too. They'll be tailored soon for my manlet legs. Appreciate you being genuine and not hiding behind a veil of sperg.
Thanks doggo.
Nice post dood