C/N WINTER COAT EDITION

In the title, what coats do you guys have your eyes on for the upcoming weather?

Please be constructive.

Other urls found in this thread:

zara.com/uk/en/man/outerwear/view-all/double-faced-coat-c764502p3781055.html
burton.com/us/en/undefeated-x-alpha-industries-x-burton-n-3b-parka/W16-15341100193S.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I predict sherpa coats will make a comeback this winter.

And I really want pic related, a Maverick Shearling Sherpa

zara.com/uk/en/man/outerwear/view-all/double-faced-coat-c764502p3781055.html

Ausfag here. Next winter I think I might cop a Barbour coat.

Where to cop a nice sherpa without dropping tons of cash

FOR YOU

Would a male wearing this look retarded?

Depends on your fit really, it does look particular though.

bomber jacket with shearling collar?

Sherpa has already made a comeback

Yes/No

fucking Y
Like OP

You can't, it's the shearling itself that costs an arm and a leg. Maybe if you go fake with fleece, but then you'll have a synthetic coat with a synthetic liner.

Anyway, look at the bright side! Even if you had a sherpa coat, you wouldn't use it much, if at all. Shearling is for VERY cold, dry, and windy weather, it will be too hot unless you live in Canada or Alaska.

Oversized duffel wool coat.
It's basically a blanky with arms and a hood.

I picked up this Schott down bomber for 70 quid from 140 quid.

I dunno if I can pair black chelsea boots with it or not though.

It's extremely light and very warm too which is a huge plus.

Schott seem like the only company that their jackets fit me perfectly in a S size. I also have a black Harrington/cafe racer style jacket from them that fits perfect too.

Currently though I think Down jackets and Military bombers will be the seasonal trend.

I picked up a patchless b-15 jacket from 1978 from some New York Naval Base. I found it in Scope Charity shop for £8.. minus a few grazes on the left sleeve its absolutely fine and fits like a charm.

yeah... in 1996. Only indie fuck boys and wanabe Liam Gallagher's wear the Sherpa.

Hideous piece.

Cop this Balenciaga "inspired" coat from Mango or nah?

Got pic related yesterday. Great material and pretty much TTS; I'm 5'11.5", 165 lbs and got a medium if anybody was thinking of picking up the classic MA-1.

:)

Got the lamb fur bomber that looks like this from alpha industries ready for winter

Dr. No?

Where? How?

Got a Large tall a week or two ago. Was v impressed with the material.

TK Maxx.. I keep stumbling upon Schott Jackets tucked away with the rest of the lower end jackets..

lucky I guess.

There is also a whole bunch of Armani and Versace too in my size (more into the Armani as Versace is garish as fuck) in my local shop.

been wearing this levi jacket, bought last winter.
thoughts?

This jacket's pretty nice. A lot of the fits in Stranger Things are actually pretty spot on in terms of 80s clothing and they actually look pretty good too

Got my first trench coat. It's wool. Also a peacoat well

looks nice imo

What style of winter jacket would Veeky Forums recommend for someone who dresses in streetwear? I like sherpa jackets but they don't really fit my style. I have a nice bomber but it is not the warmest unless I layer a lot

N3B
maybe the Burton x Alpha one if you can find it still, cuz those were on sale last time I checked

burton.com/us/en/undefeated-x-alpha-industries-x-burton-n-3b-parka/W16-15341100193S.html
I checked; it's still available
Thermolite isn't gonna be as warm as primaloft but it definitely keeps the cost down

w2c

It's warm and not expensive but is it effay?

No

Depends on how you style it. Leaning towards no though.

Can we have a fit pick ? I planned to buy the slim one

I can second this. I'm 6' and weigh a little less than he does and it fits perfect. Also is super warm

>shearling is for very cold

Nope. Shearling keeps you warm til about 30° Fahrenheit but you'll need to layer for something colder. If you have a cold winter, get down.

I just ordered the slim fit one in olive, it should arrive today, I'm excited. I've had a knockoff of the black one but I think the nice material will really make it stand out

The B-15 uses the same material as the MA-1 right?

I have no idea. I'd just check the website and see if it says so. I never spent a ton of time looking at their other stuff

I predict this will be the trend this season

disgusting