Edgecore Inspo

Please post effay edgy clothing. I'm looking for something like pic related. Dark, militaristic, and effay clothing. I'm not talking about shitty trenchcoats and 12-year old school shooters. I really think this style has some potential. I'm not trying to be edgy or anything; I just really find it effay. I have dark shirts with and without camouflage and combat boots, but I only have regular grey and blue jeans. What pants should I aim for?

bump

finally a thread for me

(1/2)

(2/2)

Lets be fucking real he's effay af

No fucking question

clock work orange-core?

Do you think he posted on Veeky Forums? Maybe /k/ and /pol/ were his main but he came here and lurked Dylan and Eric inspo threads?

there were no dylan and eric threads then newfaggot

dylann transcended Veeky Forums and did it effortlessly

I think he was either a /pol/ citizen or a stormfag

He's dressed like an average cunt who doesn't have the balls to wear a trenchcoat, grow his hair out or wear milsurp.

I know there's a stigma attached to rivethead fashion but take off your /pol/ goggles: this guy looks like a dweeb with a nerdy haircut.
Give him a bucket hat and you've got Yung Lean.

He looks like a guy who gets picked on but does nothing about it.

If at least he was wearing a trenchcoat I'd get the impression that he's trying to move past the victim stage. But here we just have a geek trying to look tough in the cheapest of ways: by making sour faces.

This little twerp isn't the posterboy you want for /pol/. I kind of respect what he did, because school shooting is cool, but holy shit he doesn't look the part.

bs, trench coats look like shit imo

You think a guy whose haircut looks like a glans is effay.

I wouldn't trust my own opinion if I were you.

A bowlcut fits certain people. He could have gotten a better haircut, but it honestly doesn't look that bad.

He should have at least made it into a 90s DiCap cut

there were school shooter core threads before Veeky Forums was even a thing you homosex

ayyy

Who the hell was taking all these pictures

nah not everyone wants to be a walking meme friend

>5'9
>great silhouette

it's really rare for a manlet not to look like shit

What you're looking for is called "fash," OP, as in fascism. Boyd did it best

>eye-burning colors
>piercing
>not sure about gender
horrible