Full same-brand outfit?

what you nignogs thing of this? zuckerberg one of the richest people my age is wearing full nike. is this Veeky Forums?

personally i think it looks stupid as fuck and makes you look like a nike employee

They were probably all in the same area and he just wanted something plain, he strikes me as someone who doesn't really care about fashion at all.

He cares even less about clothing than he does about privacy.

Do you really think Zuckerberg has any control over fb anymore? I mean they have over 4000 employees. The guy probably spend minimum amount of time on that piece of shit. I would atleast.

Regarding the clothing, the event was probably sponsored by Nike, as everyone are clad from top to bottom in it as well as the picture being super posed.

If you were a billionaire, would you have different clothes than today? If it would not matter if a t-shirt costed 5 or 500usd, why not choose the 5 usd one?

>If you were a billionaire, would you have different clothes than today?
yes

You would, but Zuck wouldn't. Look at what Steve Jobs wore. Also, companies give gift baskets filled with product to people in the public eye.

That is basically why you never will be rich, you trend hopping nigg nigg. Find some stability in your life. Stop shopping at Zara.

>he doesn't wear track and field speedsuits

what now user..

Kanye is p. rich not billionaire level but p. rich so i dont get dat homie. he fuckin loves buying shoes and shit. he aint even buying opulent stuff he buys nikes and adidas and shit

kanye is in debt

what are you on about?
you sound mad for no reason

>kanye
>rich

LOL

All the other people look like they are painfully forcing their smiles, like they're hired attractive, diverse extras that are forced to hang around him all the time.

It wouldn't surprise me if Kanye leases his car. I think Kanye is great in the sense of a narcissist. He's a really proud guy, and lots of people lack that sense of accomplishment. Kanye seems genuinely happy, at least sometimes!

He said in a interview on Swedish radio that earlier in his career he was fronting about the baggy hip hop trend. He wore it just to fit the picture of an early 2000's rapper. How do we know that he doesn't just design and wear clothes to fit his rather huge ego today? I wouldn't recommend having Kanye as a financial role model anyway dude!

yeah man!
that's true, dude!

Isn't this how you argument on an anonymous Korean cartoon forum? Sounding a bit angry to emphasize your opinion?

Meant to

radical guy! keep it real my man! most bodacious bro!

no it just makes you look like a sperg throwing a temper tantrum

I'm completely fine with that my nigga

I don't get this board sometimes. I remember someone got roasted for wearing adidas stuff with nike and now you're saying that wearing full nike is bad.

It feels like op is a suburban, underage, white kid, poor ass Latino or east/south European

I wonder if Zuckerberg intentionally gathers up groups of blacks to follow him around wherever he goes in order to look good for the cameras.

>thinking brand matters

faggot

You're way too enthusiastic for this shit board. Leave now, or be swallowed by the sea of tryhard.

You sound like a really edgy high-schooler, friendo!

>caring about clothes when you're running
top kek m8