I'll start: ripped jeans

Distressed jeans are cool when they happen naturally

Designs in hair make me cringe

I used to do that now I regret everything

Can look fine if pulled off correctly and men do it better anyways

>90s dad rock tees
>90s entry level metal tees
>graphic tees emulating 90s entry level metal tees

Absolutely disgusting. Really wanna buy vintage horror film poster tees but I'm betting those are gonna catch fire too.

pic related

ima jus say 90s nostalgia in general

idfw dad/mom jeans

I bet you hate ripped jeans but still like Yeezy sweaters n shit

ripped jeans are not a trend

Thing is I'm actually a fan of 80s and 90s horror films/franchises. Love me some Nightmare on Elm Street. It's so bad but really good at the same time.

It would be dope to find some sort of "The Dream Child" tee with that boxy vintage fit and some NOES references.

nu-males showing ankles

Timberland boots and fat bitches who wear them and think they're ""thicc"

monochrome

Friggin this
I don't care if your shoes are "comfortable enough to wear without socks" or you have "athletic & aesthetic ankles" that you wanna show off. This is the gayest trend to ever exist to this level of popularity.

I think it was introduced mostly to make people with electronic ankle tags feel bad and easily recognizable

The neo-WASP craze that's sweeping through the suburban south. Pic related, paired with golf brand visors, nikes and an adolescent haircut.

H&M had entry level metal tees in Sweden this summer when I was out looking for cheap clothes
Almost lost my hope for H&M

Oval thigh tattoos

Tattoos in general

other-than-sweatpants elastic-cuffed pants
compression pants outside
"ugg" boots
denim-colored (textured) pants that are not actually jeans
faux / synthetic leather items
stretch denim
combat-looking boots with heels
fur on hoods
fat acceptance

Oh god this so hard.Fuck kavu and chacco while we're at it.

Came here to say tattoos, degenerate af

definitely tattoos

smoking

Hello, I wanted to see if anyone knows where I can find one of these watches. I am a watch collector and have wanted to find one of these for a while. IF any of you know where I can find one of these please let me know!

Oops. Didn't mean to post this here. Sorry.

this isn't a real thing

this eyebrow trend

I hate this. It gives off the "dumb bitch" look

Kek

I know someone who got theirs tattooed on like that, so they don't have to fill them in with a make up pencil. She's fucking retarded, it's already on its way out.

Jesus fuck

Naturally thick eyebrowed grills are GOAT

aren't eyebrows there so sweat/water doesn't roll down into your eyes? what if it rains or something, will they have their eyebrows running down their face and into their eyes. so stupid.

septum piercings
they never look good

Makes people look like livestock i can't stand it

Was meant for

So much this.

Also, girls that die their hair the exact same color. If I see another girl with green hair I'm going to lose my shit.

Colourblock is 90s and dat shit hard af if done right on a nice jacket or something.

Fuck you in general nigga

high waisted jeans

W2c and give examples this sounds good.

People who do this are sheep, so I fail to see the problem

>People who do this are sheep
considering nose rings are usually reserved for cattle, you're probably right

guys wearing ripped jeans showing off their

boxers / thighs

just
dont

Those thigh/knee high boots that whores wear

That's why I wear a jockstrap/

This. My cousin and my best friend are still living in the 90s and love ripped jeans......

ye but they are rare

Dad jeans were great. Especially construction workers jeans in the 90s so you can fuck yourself

Are you underaged? Ripped jeans have been coming in and out of fashion for decades now.

kek