Is riding a bike 4 miles to college /fa?

is riding a bike 4 miles to college /fa?

I like how you wrote 4 miles as if that's an impressive distance to cycle

only if its on a vintage semi running bike

How else would you be getting to classes? It's obviously more Veeky Forums than taking public transit, unless you arrive a sweaty mess or something.

Seriously. I used to bike around 15km to work, and people would be floored. It took maybe 35 minutes in poor traffic, which is really not a lot of time.

I've put off getting a license only have a permit so that will change soon, I guess an uber would be better?

fixies are for fuckin homos

get a 49cc scooter. a honda ruckus is p Veeky Forums, just not any kind of vespa-wannabe eurofag mobile.

It's shouldn't take you much more than 10 minutes, just ride a beater road bike or something. Taking a taxi that distance is pretty lame. Or do what suggested, just don't get an ebike. Those are reserved for alcoholics who lost their license.

Good Advice. 10$ for an uber one way will get pretty pricey 7 times a week, I should be driving in 3 weeks so I guess I'll take the bike out for a spin tonight and try some routes :)

I'unno. I always cringe at the super bright lookit-me-and-my-fivepanel bikes with the big plastic rims.

I used to ride 40km each way to school, for a few months. Really not that bad.

anyways, depends on your bike/gear. i like bikes. i think they can be fashionable too.

don't ride a terribly colored trispoke fixed gear bike with flat bars and a brake though.

Honestly at 4 miles you could just walk. Riding a bike is fine. Anything more than a motorcycle is just you being a lazy shit.

highschool losers*
this desu, i got me a pic related one a year ago for 20 euros, after some work on it and around another 10 euros i got me a nice bike to ride around. french bikes master race

tfw currently cycle 20km each way into college

>nice peugeot
>20 euros
People try to sell these things for a few hundred bucks (I've seen slightly nicer ones for close to 1k) here in Canada. It's fucking depressing.

He probably bought it hot/stolen. The dude was just trying to get rid of it.

Bicycle theft is affiliated with organized crime and is incredibly common. That's a pretty scummy way to make it in the world, though.

Nigga walk your ass 4 miles. Smh fucking Americans will do anything but walk

dont fuck up, if you ever travel to europe, try to go to garage sales they sell these for a couple euros. then idk try to bring it back to canada i guess
mate i got it in a house in the middle of the countryside from a 70 years old, it was pretty clear judging from the tires he hadnt used it in 20 years so no theft soz

Is my bike Veeky Forums???

excuse me, "nigga', but that's gonna be over an hour of walking, compared to probably less than 20 mins bicycling. when you have to get up early as shit for classes that near hour can be used for extra sleep, extra studying, allow for more time in your mourning routine... essentially a lot less time wasted.

Only the PX10 is going to be worth around that.

Other 531 Reynolds models are reasonably desireable as well.

This bike is neither, but it's probably worth $100-125US

Definitely not stolen.

nice bike, not necessarily Veeky Forums though. too modern and specific to sport/cycling, not necessarily craftsman or artistically designed.

Bruh I walk like 10 km a day just to take a stroll. You can do 4 miles, also it shouldn't take you an hour, 45 min maybe.

Walking is good for you anyways. Wasting time, Jesus you Americans just know how to survive you need to learn how to live.

Nigga its called time management

>Walking is good for you anyways

so is bicycling mate, and why should you care so much about how other people choose to transport? your overuse of the word nigga and "jesus you americans" make this sound like bait t b h

I moved to America for a year (socal) cause my family wanted me to visit my American cousins and whatnot. I learned a lot about Americans there. There's lots to love but some thing were not exaggerated from what stereotypes we hear.

what kind of shoes pants work best for daily bike riding, dont want to blow my jean's crotch or anything.

Lol this. My coworker would bike 15 miles.

Alcoholic who lost my license here. Not allowed to get an ebike either. I drive with an IID. Shit sucks.

I mean, prepare to blow holes in every pair of pants you wear not designed for biking

My bike is vintage

Is it Veeky Forums ?

That's not vintage dude

>1990 was 26 years ago

sorry i dont want to sweat on my fit before school and i tried walking it one time. It was 1pm in 102f texas weather shit sucked ass,

is my mountain bike Veeky Forums? bitches love it but they are normies so it doesn't really matter :^)

Nigga, you learned a lot about socal.

>time management
>advocates walking for 1.5 hours every day
lel

Someone post Veeky Forums bikes
I got nothing

is it Veeky Forums to ride 5 miles to school in 90 degree year round weather

Is my self-built bike Veeky Forums desu ka?
(ignore saddle angle plox)

probably

looks nice, just needs a proper seat post

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE

Very

if you don't come fucking sweaty it is ok

TRON: THE BICYCLE

>11736659
because what if people from high school see me riding a fucking bike while they drive cars lmao

only rigid mtbs are Veeky Forums

Needing to drive to work isn't really that Veeky Forums. Sitting in traffic is stressful and boring. If you read while taking the train to work, that's one thing, but living in the suburbs is generally kind of lame. Living in a town where you have to drive is not fashionable. Living in a city where everything is accessibly by foot or public transit is pretty decent.

You might honestly live somewhere more walkable or fun to walk in. Riding a bike is good for health and gets you out of unsafe or boring areas quickly. Walking along a highway without any trees on the side of the road can be brutal

Really pretty frame

>those shifters

No, cycling destroys your perinium and leads to impotence, which is why cyclists are angry all the time. However, driving a 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums 4 miles to school is extremely effay. Arrive in style!

my dad got me a 1994 bmw 318is is that fa in german green?

Time trial bars are not effay

Rate

Holy shit I can not wait until Canyon bikes start selling in the US

Get those nasty clipons off of your glorious Ti ride!