I lost my $200 ray bans in the woods while hiking

I lost my $200 ray bans in the woods while hiking

What do I do now?

I found a pair of $200 ray bans in the woods while hiking today

Contact info?

kys

wya

rude

Buy new ones? Idk dude what do you think you should do?

buy another pair if you aren't a poorfag

buy some actual nice sunglasses by persol or oliver peoples or something, not that cheap plastic shit

anyone know some cheaper alternatives to these round ray bans?

Crap eyewear round sunglasses 50$

Where can I get fake version of these

I get these for 2 bucks in Downtown LA. 100% chinese plastic and I'm lovin it :^)

just buy $7 dollar reps on taobao

Who takes raybans hiking?

cheap sunglasses don't filter uv properly, but because of the reduced visual light transmission, the pupils will open wider allowing more uv in. this is terrible for your eyes. ray bans aren't even expensive, don't be that guy

There's a couple Han Kjobenhaven club masters on grailed for sub 100.

Anyone know the quality? His design has always been poor taste imo but they're pretty popular with the end crowd.

OP O'malley's are the perfect shades imo. Why are brands like them so rare to come around? The sunglasses market is so stagnant

even the trashiest of chinese sunglasses will have uv protection. there's a video by ave testing this.

i dont care if im that guy, im not gonna buy $230 sunglasses when i can get them for $7

i don't own sunglasses

what are some essential sunglasses to own?

Talking about sunglasses. Anyone knows where I can try sunglasses on my face with my phone's camera ?

c-c-c-c-checking thoose digits fampai

they're like $150 just fucking buy them. You have to literally be jobless or incredibly bad with money to not get those.