Ywn be born in an airplane

>ywn be born in an airplane
literally the most effay way to be born

>you will never watch your parents overdose in the front seat on the way to pre k
most effay way to arrive

That is so depressing holy fucking shit.
I'm being a hella sensitive pussy, but I always get a weak stomach when it involves children suffering severe trauma like that.

stop being a pussy fuck

Hell no, that kid is gonna be fucked mentally for decades of his life.

shieeeet, that fucking kids stare.

Jfc the kid isn't getting PTSD from his parents being degenerates in his presence. He's just going to grow up a druggie like his parents

Story

>he thinks the kid is aware they were degenerates

Fucking junkies

>be a kid
>born to a shitty home
>no toys because parents always buying drugs
>don't do well at school because never taught discipline
>kids all make fun of me for being poor and doing bad in school
>one day life seems pretty good because I get to put on my favorite dinosaur shirt
>parents say we're going on a trip
>WOO!
>get buckled up in the backseat
>kicking my legs back and forth to the music
>for once having a great day
>parents then go to a friends house to buy drugs
>they then shoot up in front of me
>I then slowly watch this stop breathing
>I cry
>hours go by and I am just sitting there
>eventually some fucks show up and take pictures while circling around me saying "Oh my god!"

can someone use the meme font and write "unimaginable disappointment" on this picture?

I miss you, Bill.

thanks my man!

this is a really Veeky Forums childhood story tbqh

The parents didn't actually overdose. They were just passed out.

Also, the kid got put into protective custody, he might be better off.

desu he probably doesn't grasp much of it. It's sad he grows up thinking in some way parents being passed out is a normal thing but that's a different story. He's not going to be traumatized, just raised poorly.

The sad fact of the story is that the kid is probably going to have a much better life now that his parents will be out of the picture, especially if he doesn't go to any shit family.

My parents adopted my younger brother through foster care in a similar situation. Police found him at the age of 4 in his house where his mom had gotten coked up and "accidentally" hung herself with a belt on her bedpost. (Rolled off the bed while doing whatever she was doing and broke her neck.)

>not being born at sea with no affiliation to any country, like a cerain loco woman

The pics were actually taken by the police so they could show the dangers of heroin on their fb page.

>you will never be an albino arms dealer

it hurts user