Do you prefer buying clothes in the store or online?

Do you prefer buying clothes in the store or online?

shopping general thread

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/906777-Vintage-Long-Brown-Genuine-Leather-Duffle-Jacket-VINTAGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm 6'5. I can't afford not to try on clothes in case they don't fit correctly

pros:
-quick delivery
-no need to go to store
-return policy is better
-guarenteed to have your size

also, workers pressure the shit out of you

If I'm shopping somewhere for the first time I like to do it in the store. But once I figure how how their clothes fit me and know what to get I don't mind getting them online.

Store, because you can try shit on and know for sure if it fits and looks well.
With online stores its not always obvious.
Too bad my shitcountry doesn't have any good stores.

>workers pressure the shit out of you
This is the only thing that makes me kinda like shopping online more. I can just casually browse online, but if I'm trying to just browse at a store there's like 5 different people coming up to you asking, "Are you looking for something particular? Can I help? Just come ask me if you need anything." And they just fucking eyeball the shit out of you.

Also much cheaper and much bigger & better selection.

this and also

>shopping for shoes
>size 12
>worker says they don't have 12, but they have 11
>say's it will stretch

How do you find good stores in your area?

I've gone to malls and shit and they're all mall-core (obviosuly). Maybe my city doesn't have good stores.

Retail worker here, this isn't our fault. All it takes is for one asshole to whine about not getting greeted, and your boss starts breathing down your neck about talking to every customer

try in store, buy online

come on guys is there any other answer

this honestly

in a non-fashion rich place, look for "high"-fashion department(?) stores like nordstrom, bloomingdales and neiman marcus; at the very least they'll have some givenchy and helmut lang

Don't shop in poor areas.

stores but fuck paying retail so mostly online

I literally cannot deal with sales associates without dropping spaghetti everywhere, online always.

>I like your outfit user, where do you shop?

What do you do?

say the name of whatever brand im wearing you fukin autist

saint laurent, but then i have to hear the ask about how much it cost

Online.

I can usually find better deals online.

In store, ALWAYS.
Why would you ever buy something without trying it on? That's rule #1.

I fell for that once. Never again!

If its a brand I frequently buy from then ill buy it online because i know how their clothes fit. But, if I dot know the brand ill go in store.

online but I only buy super discounted clearance shit. the mystery of whether it will even fit once it arrives is half the fun.

Exclusively from eBay

It's depend of the store I want to buy clothes from

For example if it's APC I prefer to buy it online because in the stores (Paris) there is nobody except the vendors who press you

But if it's a shop like Uniqlo or H&M idc

only online cuz i am an autistic shit

I've never shopped online before. I like the experience of shopping in the store.

Some of you talk about trying it on before you buy, but feeling the fabric and examining the construction of a piece is also important.

Also, talking to salespeople is a much better way to learn about a brand than reading worthless opinions on Veeky Forums. They appreciate the commission and when you get to know them they'll be more than happy to hit you with the 10% discount every now and then.

store because I can try shit on, there are pretty many good ones where I live and I don't mind talking to workers since they're nice & helpful.

>also, workers pressure the shit out of you

good job shopping at h&m.

i.e prada store has the best customer service ive ever experienced in any store. spelndid customer treatment and knowledge about clothing and its construction

At h&m there is so much people that no vendor cares about you

But in stores as Acne, APC etc.. it's totally different because there is nobody but you and the vendors

grailed.com/listings/906777-Vintage-Long-Brown-Genuine-Leather-Duffle-Jacket-VINTAGE

In the store.

>6 feet tall
>bigger than average rib cage
>long torso

Buying shirts is a pain in the ass. I'm in shape but I always have to order a size or two more.

You guys are all fucking faggots.
Posting the only good words from pigfuck himself.
>5. ebay/yahoo japan/rakuten/superfuture/grailed/eg-co/guyinconsignment are u friendly internet outlets with which u will transform urself from goob to great. if u access to quality thrift stores in ur area, good, utilise them.

>b-b-but pigfuck i need to try things on first.

no u dont u faggot. measure a piece of clothing that fits u in every category, apply and compare it to those given by online retailers and bam, u no longer need to buy things irl

There arent any stores that stock half decent stuff where I live so I really have no choice.

Depends. If I'm buying/rebuying simple shit like tees and shoes then online. Otherwise it's off to the store.