What kind of clothes should I wear if I want to make women horny when they look at me?

What kind of clothes should I wear if I want to make women horny when they look at me?
I want the male equivalent of short summer dresses, small thin tops, and those floppy super thin pants that make a girl's ass super wobbly.

First of all, are you attractive? Do you have a handsome face and a fit body?

Depends who you want to attract.

>confidence
>hair cut and style it if you dont already
>confidence
>form fitting clothes
>confidence

the majority of women do not give a fuck about what a man wears

that being said, if you want to pump and dump sluts, dress like yung lean

if you want regular women, just wear low-key basics that fit very well

>What kind of clothes should I wear if I want to make women horny when they look at me?
>women

fucking faggot

get rippt son

If you want a girl who probably had every std dress like g eazy

Clothes don't make women horny. Get strong and be a man.

>height
>muscles

pick two

If you are white you can get literally any coloured female

Gucci
Hermes
Louis Vuitton
Prada
Versace

Any fuccboi nuveau rich brand women are gold diggers

Depends on the kind of bitch you want to fuck

I want to attract intelligent, non-bimbo, maybe alternative shy girls, with a fat ass and a flat chest.
But I also want to send a message to a certain type of girls around me that seem to get into the habit of telling me their shitty random sex stories and omg his cock was so bit, because they want to cuck me or think I'm a pussy I don't know.
Girls who care about brands are not within my scope of interests.

No. I'm probably a 7 or something at best. I asked my ex. She said I'm an 8, but she's probably being nice. No muscles. Height is 185cm, weight is around 80-85 I think? Shoulder long hair

I have a problem with this, because when I was younger at home, the only way to avoid problems was to "play dead", so i'm used to giving stupid people who don't deserve it the spotlight and staying quiet myself.

Dunno but if you want to pump and dump gays wear full SLP.

Just wear suits. Very well tailored suits.

Lol

If you have nice carrot tanned skin wear shorts that fall above the knee and we'll fitting tshirts so when you put your arms in the air they can see some of your abs.

Wear a suit made of 100 dollar bills.

>I have a problem with this, because I'm a pussy
Ftfy

I don't understand that thread.
Money is the only way to attract women.

The things you listed just accentuate something you, a man, already find sexually arousing. I am going to assume that you are not sexually whether nude or clothed, so any clothing that might accentuate your attraction is wasted.

Excuse the auto correct disaster.

Wtf.

>a fat ass and a flat chest
Kys. And be fit, wear white & black tees tucked into loose high rise pants - not jeans - w a good haircut. Art bitches are shallow as fuck.

>185cm
>85kg
>no muscle

fucking lard ass

F U L L R I C K

Hair, shoes, jacket. Those are the important pieces.
You can do whatever for shirt, pants, and accessories, express your individuality and whatnot, but the base has to be right.

Hair that suits your face, proper leather shoes, not boots, and a navy jacket that fits just right and suits the style and shilouette you're going for.

Boring as boring can be, much more wearable than a power suit, and almost there as the 'lingerie for men' effect goes.

cut your hair

LARGE PENIS BULGE

dress for the male equivalent of the alty girls you're going after? It's not that hard.