The fit that finally killed sufu

good riddance to that shit hole. if this dude browses, here good job

now that supertrash is officially dead, sufu can finally just wink out

super impressed how well it just killed the last semi-active thread there

i guess all the faggot regulars realized they dont look much better and just fucked off

What happened? I'm a pleb

Im a pleb too

Looks like the Full Rick fits Veeky Forumsggots pee themselves over.

Doesnt look a single bit like rick

wtf is sufu

Honestly surprised it was some lame contrived yohji fit and not the endless stream of shitty techwear urban ninja fits with the same af1s same gg pants and tank

>these are the people that judge your fits

omg the techwear circlejerk is insane. literally how many times have you seen that same fit with the GG grid-pattern shirt hanging down below a shell. fucking can't stand that shit. instant karma if u do it tho

sufu is a bunch of fuccbois
Viet fags and pinoys
all of them i swear

Someone summarize what the fuck happened. Did the fit cause a flame war or something?

in the past few years, sufu has been known for its high quality waywt thread (usually called waywt destroyed my life 20XX) on the subforum "supertrash"

the trend was toward high fashion, designer, avant garde shit, but the community also had some self-awareness and roots in streetwear and would respect well put together streetwear and even #menswear fits too

another aspect of these threads was the top level siq banter. people posted some truly sick burns about each other's fits--often in the form of a meme or found image that resembled the previous poster's fit but made an unflattering comparison

all this being said, sufu had its own circlejerks too. a few years ago the circlejerk was goofnin. then it pretty much shifted to techwear. also the #bantz got out of control and the threads started becoming more about sick burns than about outfits

also there was an invasion of crossposters from other fashion communities such as Veeky Forums (notable cross-posters trunks and birthday, who often got into flamewars with each other on sufu) that sort of made sufu seem "less cool"

rates of posting in the sufu waywt have steadily declined year after year. then this year things came to a head when the thread was started by this weirdo dude who posts really off-putting fits and fills pages and pages of the thread with blather and unfunny "bantz" and everyone just sort of stopped posting except for fokken who regularly posted amazing fits. anyone who wasn't fokken or who wasn't wearing the prescribed techwear style got #rekt in the comments, so people just stopped posting. then some dude (OPs pic) started bragging about his cool trip to japan with his definitely real GF and posting these outfits that consisted of great clothes but terrible styling and filled up like a whole page with cringey "defenses" of his outfits and that was sort of the nail in the coffin, nobody wanted to be associated with that cringefest anymore, and sufu waywt kicked the bucket

Upvoted. Thank you for the explanation

where can I read some of this top bant history?

sufu probably

So where do the cool kids go now?

nobody say anythin
shitty newfags kill everything

Merz started a new exclusive form but i'm not postin it if you don't alrdy know it.

i feel like SZ is on it's way out too. Rarely see updates there anymore.

>nobody wanted to be associated with that cringefest anymore, and sufu waywt kicked the bucket
why didn't this happen with our waywt 3 years ago?

Well for one this is a board on Veeky Forums, not a fashion forum, and in a way it sort of did since the vast majority of decent posters and tripfags left this shithole (knoch, space jew, trunks, tinfoil etc).

styleforum is all thats left but there is a lot of filler
fokken even posts there now too

sufu BTFO...How can they even recover??

lol k du
even in its current state, sufu is 10 times the forum Veeky Forums will ever be

>fokken who regularly posted amazing fits
no

spot the salty ex-sufu faggots. you little dick lickers are stuck on Veeky Forums with the rest of us now hahha

fokken is wack mate sorry...

lmao literally rick owens, raf semens usually what he is dressed in. thankfully my fashion forum that predates Veeky Forums is still alive and going really well