Red pill me on Supreme

red pill me on Supreme
plebeian meme shit or patrician?

Other urls found in this thread:

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2016/all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if it has a supreme logo on it then it's plebeian meme shit

if it doesn't it's patrician but you're still a retard for paying so much for it unless you're rich

was hot shit year ago, but the suburban kidz started to infest the brand. plus, they started dropping retarded designs along the way.

can be ok but ive kinda moved away from paying for logos seems kinda plebey

trash

If you remove their brands off their clothes, some designs look really nice.

Then again, I keep my fits really subtle and dont really show logos.

Not worth the price tbqh

Supreme has some sick designs but is ruined by hypebeast faggots. Fuck em.

box logo holds some weight, I'd only get the hoodie though.

supreme peaked in 2007,if you were too young for it then, you've been a poser your whole life

it's literally a children's skateboard brand lmao

you're delusional

it's mostly young adults and teens that wear it

you're 17

you're delusional

karmaloop tier

other designs are cool tho

itt people who dont know shit about supreme

supreme peaked when tyler and OF became mainstream

>sick designs

you have got to be joking

religious imagery and a dollar is just pseudo-intellectual, boring and obvious. looks coldsteel-tier edgey as well

>.jpg

Supreme never peaked

Most of you are delusional as fuck, omg box logo nice advertising Supreme is shit oh wait holy fuck look at that CE coat with branding everywhere that's fucking dope lmao 10/10 it's okay as long as it's Japanese

Kill yourselves you fucking hippos

pretty sure its a dead kennedys ep cover, supreme has excellent pop culture taste and collabs, sadly hypebeast faggots dont get many of them

Supreme only became shit when those faggots from OF with their suburban white hot topic teenie fans started wearing them. CANCER.

As a NYC native involved in the late 90s skate scence, I can assure you that Supreme has always been a brand targeted for middle-upper class teenagers. The brand gained heavy momentum in the early 2000s due to sneakerheads. In the last five years it has become disgustingly overrated due to hype and mainstream integration.

That being said, the brand still has its merits. They have at least a handful of pieces every season that are fantastic. The pants, button-ups, and sweaters are all incredibly underrated, and really high quality. I also feel like a large amount of bandwagoners have been jumping off. Walking past the store two weeks ago, this year's waiting line to get in wasn't as bad as the last two years.

Supreme can be either meme shit or patrician. It just depends on you and the pieces you wear. I'd advise to always get a size L (for the intended silhoutte) and stay away from the heavily branded stuff. Be subtle.

This is objectively the correct answer. Anyone who disagrees, I welcome you to look at the latest F/W collection here:

supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2016/all

Theres a lot of preme shit that doesnt have branding, and theres a lotta cool shit anyway. Are there dumb stuff? Of course. You can't write off the entire brand because of box logos.

you're right but supreme absolutely peaked, OF was the only reason they went mainstream. If you wore supreme in 2007 people wouldn't have known that it was anything special

My Uncle brought me back a dozen "Supreme" tees and hoodies from China... literally felt the same and got a lot of attention from swagfags in my High School. It was the saddest thing I had ever seen. I gifted them all to a similar sized Middle Schooler on the first day of school when I was a Junior - made his day, but I felt pretty guilty.

word. i never really fucked with supreme because of the hype, but i also grew up in the city so i got some respect for the classics.

never heard of it

You seem like a good guy

kek wrong pic

jesus christ, supreme is trash for poor filipinos who want to look like they're rich when their dad works as a custodian.

For that $800 you're going to spend on a pleb jacket that makes you look like a flip, you could buy a driveable 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums, that you could upgrade over the years until it is the true

serious question: do you have autism?

Woah thanks for the blog post

>a year ago
underage b8 get off board

Agreed. Reminder that if you refer to your favourite brand as "once good" that got overrun by normies and your specialness was ruined the brand was never objectively good in the first place. With that said, as much as I hate on them they have put out some quality/simple made in US/CAN garments in the past.

Anything without the logo is overpriced and everything with a logo is even more overpriced meme trash

forced meme

gross m8

Yeah it was cool like 5 years ago, but now it's for 16 year olds who sell shitty weed to buy 2+ year old drops and wear them every day

meme shit, move on

I know a kid that does exactly that

Supreme jackets are like $200 at drop max. The only stuff that sells out instantly is logo shit, the decent stuff can be copped for retail without bots.

>redpill me

spotted the bluepilled weakling