How does one achieve this beard. For comparison I am 20 years old at the moment...

How does one achieve this beard. For comparison I am 20 years old at the moment. When can I expect to reach the level of facial hair growth depicted in this image?

Genetics. I was able to grow a full beard by the time I was a junior in High School.

>Genetics
/thread
It all depends on genetics. Some people can grow facial hair early and some don't really grow any. The only thing you can do is wait patiently.

OP

26 and I can't grow fucking shit
kind of a blessing dressed as a curse desu

My question really is, later on will i be able to grow more,

I'm 17 and my beard is pretty big I could grow pic related by 14 its all genes boost the process by eating healthy boosting testosterone taking vitamins

underage b&

More testosterone.

Isn't testosterone levels not genetic, i.e uncontroleable

>my face when im 25 and can't really grow facial or chest hair

save me god. What do I do?

Genetics has a lot to do with it, but there are many things you can do to increase testosterone production.

like?

Exercise.

is being the best actor of all time effay?

Ye

-Ye

Will do. I already do this.

This is board is truly full of underage

Its not his fault for being born when he was

by being a man i guess.
I am 40 and i have that kind of beard if i don't shave one day.

>tfw decent beard but no chest hair
>tfw not even a happy trail

wanna swap?

I recently read on Internet that if you shower with cold water you can increase the testosterone on your body and grow more chest hair

I also believe that epigenetics has something to do with it. I grew up in an australian tier hot climate and many people here jave poor beard growth while it appears that people who grow up in colder climates have better besrd growth on average.

Epigenitics are very interesting in this way.

Until which age your beard stop to grow?

Those chilly Vermont temps dueled with that Lebanese/Swedish ancestry

1. genetics
2. electric clipper with shortest attachment
3. ???

Ask your pops. It'll probably be ±1-2 years when he could.

Dad could grow one by end of freshman year. Took me to the end of Soph

>Guy on the far left looks like Mac
>Guy on far right looks like Charlie
>Then I looked at the filename
Well played M8

>how do I get more T

Read up on xenoestrogens. Using plastic bottles and containers can slip chemicals into your body that act like estrogen. Even BPA free plastics can do this. Use glass and steel whenever you can.

Low body fat helps. Belly fat turns test' into est', apparently.

user mentioned exercise but that means lifting heavy weights, doing compound exercises like squats and deadlifts. Cardio may actually deplete free test' in your blood.

Don't eat anything with soy in it. PROTIP: soy is in everything.

Eat red meat. Eat onions, garlic, stuff like that. Use turmeric whenever you can.

Find out about the water coming from your tap. Many water supplies are contaminated with hormones because women take the pill and the hormones they piss out make it into the water and are not readily filtered out.
I'm not sure that Alex Jones-tier water filters will even get rid of it.

Learn a martial art, if you can.

Hang around with beefy guys who you are in competition with. eg. Martial arts and lifting.
There is some research to suggest dudes in prison gain more muscle than they should, given their diet, and the psychological effect of male competition is what does it.

underrated post