Tattoo thread

Tattoo thread

Effay has godawful taste in tattoos, please stop making these threads. You are ruining loser's lives.

Word. 99% of the shit posted will look like ass in two years or is just unfinished.

these tats will be the equivelant of seeing 35-40 yr olds walking around with "Chinese courage kanji" on their ankles.

at least "got it while I was drunk with friends" is a better story than "I saw it on tumblr and wanted it on my skin"

Anyone have any ancient greek/roman inspo?

tattoos are gay as fuck. I will never hire someone with tattoos and if I find out you hid within your probation period you will be fired lmao

r8 my fresh ink

This may be a bad thread in terms of tattoos but in therms of digits, it's a real treat.

Ah, an exquisitely ironic tattoo to get, my good gentlesir, have a jolly day *nods understandingly*

perfect

Was planning on getting this soon

why?

Any style in particular? Location?

I'm both a journalist and a personal trainer. Hermes, being the messenger god and prosiding over athletics, seemed like a good fit. The reason for the tattoo itself is I have some scars I'd like to cover up

good reasoning, you have my blessing.

Thinking of getting a tattoo of a 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums on my right forearm. Is it effay? I drew a little sketch.

Simar in tone to this, just on the left shoulder.
Thanks user!

nothing effay about cars user

Nice. Just remember you get your money's worth so find a really good place and don't skimp.

For sure. I've been looking into some places in my state to find someone experienced with that style of tattoo. I don't expect them to come cheap. Thanks for the advice user!

literally the most generic thing possible, awful awful awful holy fuck

Are Picasso tattoos meme tier?

No prob bb

Is it possible to get a tattoo and not feel like you categorize yourself in that certain style?

Yeah taking the bus is way more effay.

Love the line work from this woman god damn it

Not a fan of the style but that shit is cleeeeean

The artist is amazingly talented, too bad almost all her clients are women so they always ask for meme tattoos like roses or birds.

>tfw you are not him

Wow, man. You got a tattoo. Now you're unique and special just like everyone else.

When that car stops being a meme, where will you be?

Has anyone got some useful info graphics on tattoos? I know what I want but I'm indecisive on things like composition and location

I wanna do something like this on my arm, like on my forearm. Thoughts? (It would be just the outline, not all black of course.)

As long as it was subtle, like inside bicep but that's just imo

I getcha. Wouldn't hurt to show off the good ol Veeky Forums arms of mine kek

ultra gay

Could do something cool with it on the back of your arm, with your elbow as the center point between the teeth.

That was another thing I was thinking desu, mostly because it would be able to do little bite moves heh

whats her name?

A good, experienced, tattoo artist will guide you in the right direction.

i dont think he will ever die

thanks senpai!

holy shit i remebre this meme

>mfw
its feels bad

Are you american?

More of this style?

How do they make these movie tattoos btw?

ball is life

still haven't pulled the trigger on this one yet

Where were you going to put it

I am.

probablement ici

i remember someone posting a forearm tat of powerlines, it looked pretty neato can anyone post it? i want to see it again, it was black and white silhouette

That's a really bold location but I like it
Since it's black and grey you could get that most places, I'd day go for it if you've been fence sitting

well I just moved so I'm waitlisted for it.

>What is Google for 100
This style is really nice but I think that's more due to the comic style border than the topic

I'm interested to see how it turns out. Do you have any other tats that you're hoping it will work with?

nope this is the first

Got this piece of shit as a cover up for a bigger piece of shit. I want to get some more shit on the same arm, but I can't think of anything aesthetically similar to this.

>Moloch

Is this a good tattoo to get? I fucking love magic

This is dope. I'd get it.

lol i have this as a wallpaper, no idea what its from. Its a bit clearer than that pic so ill post it for you.

It's the cover of a hip-hop album by Sadistik and Kno called Phantom Limbs. That's where I know it from. Don't know if it goes further than that.

This is very nice

Tattooed dot for aiming in your radiotherapy ?
Got a couple on the thorax.

I tried to do my own stick n poke drunk but i forgot to dip the ink after the initial dip

what was your story feller

This somehow triggers me.

DELETE THIS

my friend and i got drunk and i wanted something but only did the dot