I need inspiration for modest clothing that sister missionaries can wear

I need inspiration for modest clothing that sister missionaries can wear.

I'm starting my papers for my LDS mission.

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/us/women/featured/uniqlo-and-ines-de-la-fressange.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uOD99-tQy9c
youtu.be/JHj_z8oknT4?t=11m35s
foxnews.com/us/2012/07/10/cat-buried-in-cement-sent-as-warning-from-polygamist-church2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no mormon wife

Friend please carefully read the CES letter before you finish. You need to prepare yourself for what anti-Mormons might say to you during you mission, and the best way to do that is by understanding their reasoning. Best of luck!

Go to ann taylor bby

full rick

Make sure you stock up on magic underwear :^)

I dont really have another inspo, but good luck on your mission

I'm pretty much an atheist existentialist but I love Mormons. Almost every one that I've met has been a great person and most of them seem to be genuinely happy people, which is becoming I creasingly uncommon. I'm not entirely sure what it is that makes you guys so great. Maybe it's the emphasis out on family and health. What do you think it is, OP? Sorry I don't have any inspo. I wish you the best of luck on your mission!

It's because they think they are so much better than you that they are beyond sizing people up and judging them. As far as they're concerned we're all going to heck. So the usual social dynamics that cause tension among equals do not apply when Mormons interact with non-Mormons.

I wonder what he's thinking about.

Hahaha and you're a sad, salty little person typing up bullshit on the internet. Even IF you were right about mormons, I'd still prefer being around them than someone like you. And most people would agree.

I only worry about myself, so a holier-than-thou person with positive vibes is much nicer to be around then some humble, but edgy, dude who would rather see the missing half in the cup.

You're pretty defensive for a mormon

>Dem pure virgin tiddies on the left
Hnnnnnng

Pretty sure he's not a Mormon.

Thanks all.

No.

Yellow-shirt's fit is pretty sick.

He could be in a mid-nineties indie band.

Why can't the whole world be white...

Lol. I was raised in the Mormon church and this couldn't be more wrong honestly. I stopped going to church when I was like 17 but I still think Mormons are top tier when it comes to organized religions. And they definitely don't think you're going to hell. Mormons believe that most people go to heaven and only truly evil like Hitler-tier people go to hell. Sounds like you had a few bad interactions with Mormons are are projecting it onto the rest of the faith.

>hitter was evil
Found the cuck, opinion discarded

Yeah I saw that one coming.

so youre just gonna give lsd to everyone you meet?
wtf??/??

>"I wana fuck her face so hard"

I know that because every guy is thinking that all the time

"I want 13 kids with her"

Hows highschool goin?

>coming to Veeky Forums
>expecting to not be surrounded by fifteen year olds
Wrong board m8

>Mormons
>top tier organized religion

Lel, I grew up Mormon in Utah fucking county and you don't know shit. Lots of great people but even more fucking nutters. Insane religion, and many of the "nice" people are hopped up on either prescription meds or some sort of wild self-superiority. Some of the less Mormon men are fine thk

Correct. The only acceptable religious communities are quakers, unitarians, zoroastrians, jesuits, yazidi, and baha'i

Zoroastrianism is by far the most effay religion

Only if they were born into a zoroastrian community

Anyone who adopts any other religion other than agnostic atheism is an apostate and we all know what the punishment is for apostasy

hmmm

At least you have your underwear chosen.

Is that a problem?

If any mormon wants to practice arguing theology with a protestant christian, I wanna tell about Jesus. But I don't wanna go guns blazing and kill OPs thread if no-ones up for that.

I think it would be best if we focused on modest Mormon fashion instead of debating. I'd enjoy reading your debate with the Mormons but this probably isn't the place for it.

Have fun, OP.

uniqlo.com/us/women/featured/uniqlo-and-ines-de-la-fressange.html

For swimwear you want a burkini.

please do, I'm a former mormon just say something please

I'll compromise because has a point. Just like I'll point to material that Mormons need to be ready to answer. I don't want to upset OP or anyone, but as much as any Mormon wants to know and spread God's true teaching, so do I.

youtube.com/watch?v=uOD99-tQy9c

thank you, listening now

I don't give tips to cultist

OP here. Go ahead. I don't mind. I enjoy debates.

Thanks user.

Jokes on you, missionaries don't swim.

Then don't.

Noice :) i can't promise anything long, i'll be attending to things within 15 min, but i stand by that lecture I posted above.

Lets start with polytheism, how do you reconcile the doctrine of exhalation, that "as man is God once was, and as God is man may become", with:

Isaiah 43:10 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.".

Derp. Pointed to wrong post. Just so you know I've never engaged this material with a Mormon before, so if it is misrepresentative I wouldn't know that yet.

I am 25 though...

>Hitler going to hell
No he's not, only if he denies God.

Obviously God is the first to become God. The other part depends on if you feel becoming like God means becoming God. There is a difference. Also I'm not OP. In the Mormon faith though it is believed you become like God but do not replace God. If that makes any sense.

As a sister missionary you can get away With a lot more shit then than male missionaries. As long as it covers the garments you can wear it. There was a sister that'd wear shit like this all the time.

Even if God was not God to begin with, why say God was the first to become God, when God says there are none and there are not will never be any God beside himself?

And in what sense could anyone say he was like a man, when Psalm 90:2 Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

And Isaiah 44:6-7 (Note 7)
"Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me. 7 Who is like Me? Let him proclaim and declare it; Yes, let him recount it to Me in order, From the time that I established the ancient nation. And let them declare to them the things that are coming And the events that are going to take place.

What do make of this reading
youtu.be/JHj_z8oknT4?t=11m35s upto 16:00 min.

"You have got to learn how to become God's"

And I don't mean to badger, but how did God become exalted before Jesus death? Can we each attain exaltation apart from Jesus death?

Again I admit most of what I think is true Mormon doctrine is what I learnt in the context of refutations, so if I'm making assumptions along the way its not a deliberately sleight of hand.

Underrated

Just walk into banana republic and buy some dresses.

>Mormon
>Christian

Pick one you heretic

lmfao

i see this fallacy a lot regarding mormons, that because they are "nice people" , who are friendly, happy, and help others , that somehow this justifies their insane beliefs. it doesnt. i dont give a shit if they send their whole lives helping the poor and homeless and bake cookies for foster kids every day. it doesnt matter. if they beleive in crazy shit like "7 levels of heaven" and wearing holy undergarments, and that native americans came from jews, then theyre just brainwashed freaks and we shouldnt befriend them.

do you have a lot of lesbian sex during these missions?
you're not allowed to touch guys right? not even hug

Mormons are not nice people they are heathens who will burn in hell

Says the Catholic pagan.

>implying I'm catholic

>implying mormons aren't moloch worshipping fake christians

Primitive "christian" groups like mormons and jehovahs will burn in hell fucking heretic scum

if you can say "[they] will burn in hell fucking heretic scum" with a straight face about anyone, you yourself are closer to hell than you think

Don't forget that they'll encase your pets in concrete to punish you for leaving their cult.

foxnews.com/us/2012/07/10/cat-buried-in-cement-sent-as-warning-from-polygamist-church2.html

(((You)))

"fucking heretic scum" shows contempt and hatred towards people whom Jesus loves and commands his followers to love, and I can't see how anyone who is saved by grace could even think such a thing. And I don't see how warning someone their attitude is callous means my attitude is the same as theirs.

>Atheist

don't bother, mormons are brainwashed to hell and can't debate for shit

I believe if the Holy Spirit can save me he can save anyone, and that Mormons are just as worth being bothered about as anyone and also it is a blessing that Mormons do take the bible seriously. and I don't judge them

and i want to know what do they really believe, and why, and I want to test it

>be militant Catholic
>tfw I'm down with Mormons because I liked Honest Hearts and would gladly live in Columbia from Bioshock:Infinite

OP I'm assuming you don't live in Utah, am i right? I used to be Mormon, but i remember stores in Provo and Salt Lake specifically selling sister missionary clothes. I would just look up pictures of Taylor Swift and try to get modest analogues of whatever she wears.