So yesterday i watched this documentary about the Holocaust and its validity and i was seriously taken aback...

So yesterday i watched this documentary about the Holocaust and its validity and i was seriously taken aback, i never dwelled into the topic because i thought it was baloney to think it didnt happen. But this documentary by the same title as the thread name may have convinced me otherwise, the guy in the documentary who is a jew himself gets a private tour at the auchwitz camp. He was/is a skeptic already and brings up some very good an convincing points.

Have you watched it?
Thoughts?

Link to doc; youtube.com/watch?v=WmYFpiCo1-g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XEZkvsK7nfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have to go back

From Goebbels Diaries:

>February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

>March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

Heinrich Himmler, in a speech given at Poznan to a meeting of SS Major Generals:

>We will never speak of it publicly... I mean the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish race... The Jewish race is being — exterminated... that's quite clear, it's in our program elimination of the Jews and we're doing it, exterminating them... This is a page of glory in our history which has never been written and is never to be written...

Please, go away.

Newsflash retard, the Poznan speech is a fake

And you're a gullible idiot

I bet you believe Hoess' "confessions" made under allied torture at nuremberg are valid too, just like the geysirs of blood and jumping buckets filled with flesh, or the pedal-driven brain bashing machine "uncovered" by the allies LOL

Nazi retard.

Nobody believes your lies.
You cannot wait to kill innocent non-combatants again.

Go fuck your Aryan trap boyfriend.

what's up with neo-nazis not wanting to believe that the actual Nazis slaughtered Jews when that's what you all want to do anyway

like, if that's what you want to do anyway, why are you taking it as an attack on Nazi Germany that must be some sort of conspiracy? shouldnt you be proud of what they did?

they realize that antisemitism became a massive taboo after the holocaust because the public now understands the logical conclusion of such a view

by deligitimizing and attempting to falsify the holocaust, neo-Nazis are trying to make antisemitism an acceptable view to hold in public once again, so they have at least a small chance of actually becoming a real political force

because they're retarded

Any reasonably intelligent person should be able to figure this out

The problem is that you're assuming people who don't think the holocaust happened according to the pop culture story are neo-nazis.

>pop culture story
I think you mean according to all reputable scholars. the holocaust is hardly something that's a part of pop culture. Is the phrase YOGO, you're only gassed once?

>all reputable scholars
>people who agree with me are reputable, those who don't, aren't
Also, feel free to cite one actual scholar who says that six million jews were killed.

This.
A historian should have skepsis as one of his most important tool to open new doors for more historical possibilities. It's not about defending a political ideology, it's about seeking the truth in a inpartial way. Important is not if holocaust happened, but if holocaus may or may not did happen.

wat? this is the scholarly consensus. there are no scholars that study WWII that deny the holocaust happened. you want names? Richard J. Evans for one

The holohoax happened 100%, that's not up for debate.
:^)

Good contribution to the thread

Why did people start talking about 6 million dead Jews already in summer 1944? How could they know the number that early? Not a denier btw

>you want names?
I want peer-reviewed literature.

I don't have access to academic journals so I can't help you there. But Richard J. Evans has an extensive, well written series of books on Nazi Germany that I highly recommend

Because Jews have been on about between 2 to 7 million dead Jews since the start of the 20th century. Creation of Israel in scripture requires the sacrifice of 6 million Jews.

also nice moving the goal posts. you asked for me to cite one scholar and I did. Evans was a professor at Cambridge

the sad thing about you morons is that Hitler would hate you.
He would be disgusted that you shun the one thing he could be proud of accomplishing

i have brown eyes i guess i should be gassed

Dresden was not enough it seems.

youtu.be/XEZkvsK7nfo daily reminder