Thoughts on Palace skateboards? Yay or nay? Thinking about buying the piece in the pic

Thoughts on Palace skateboards? Yay or nay? Thinking about buying the piece in the pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.ie/itm/PALACE-SKATEBOARDS-Sweater-PALACE-Print-Jumper-Hoodie-Basketball-Thicken-Top-Hot-/371712387129?var=&hash=item568bc8e839:m:mh8OoeSjbgm66JazNC5vWxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The hoodie you want looks awful.
Just get the regular logo if you want a Palace hoodie.

This piece was sitting after the drop, one of the least likable hoodies. If I recall, the smudge triferg was the better item.

this season's best

Palace is good, that hoodie isnt

Copped the black palace london ls

If you wanna spend 5x than the ammount you need to for a hoodie and still be cold because they are shit quality then by all means go for it.

If you buy palace in 2016 you're a fashion victim my friend

Formerly a really good, really British brand that produced great outerwear and had a knack for irreverent graphics. All of their collaborations up until the second Adidas collab were great as well.

Have massively gone downhill this year though, Adidas collabs have been severely lacking, Reebok collab basically just amounted to classics with palace logos slapped on sold at a 20 quid markup, graphics getting increasingly tryhard and played out. Plus their clientèle is almost exclusively upper middle class teenagers spending mummy and daddy's money to pretend they skateboard.

Also that hoodie is one of the worst pieces from SS16, any variation on a triferg is bait.

Only good pieces from AW16 were the pipe crewneck, shellsuit and knits.

i want that hoodie so fucking bad its in stock for retail at my local skateshop too. :| idk if i would be able to wear it to school bc of "drugs'

>Formerly a really good
no matter what fucking brand or designer Veeky Forums talks about there has to be this asshole

They've visibly gone down hill though. It's noticable just comparing ss15 to ss16.

advanced shitposting

>Formerly a really good, really British brand
>Have massively gone downhill this year
muh obscure "really British" brand
Palace comes with new stuff every season and fall 16 has plenty of nice garments.
>Adidas collabs have been severely lacking
not a fan either but tennis shirts were decent and some outerwear was top
>Reebok collab basically just amounted to classics with palace logos slapped on sold at a 20 quid markup
this is where they tryna sell exclusivity
Palace logo was a nice touch and they chose the best model to do it
>graphics getting increasingly tryhard and played out
remember Versace and Chanel parody graphics? latest Palace graphics were decent, even the most obnoxious
>Plus their clientèle is almost exclusively upper middle class teenagers spending mummy and daddy's money to pretend they skateboard
and Uniqlo's clientele is my dad . so what?
and hypebeast teenagers don't know how to wear Palace so if you style it properly you won't have to fear anything .
>Also that hoodie is one of the worst pieces from SS16, any variation on a triferg is bait.
ok this is true. this hoodie is really awful
>Only good pieces from AW16 were the pipe crewneck, shellsuit and knits.
personal opinion

tri-brit is way better than the original tri-ferg and
tri-wild along with tri-sail are very decent summer graphics

Palace 2014-2015 was the goat it hasn't been cutting it as of late.

Same with Gosha

>perfectly described me save for the source of the money

was looking to buy this little hot beast, anyone know what the qual on pally knits is like/what the composition is? don't want to spend mad money on a sweater for something that's just acryllic.
gets a special mention because this knit is that good good and not recognising it is poor

How awful will this quality be?

ebay.ie/itm/PALACE-SKATEBOARDS-Sweater-PALACE-Print-Jumper-Hoodie-Basketball-Thicken-Top-Hot-/371712387129?var=&hash=item568bc8e839:m:mh8OoeSjbgm66JazNC5vWxA

it's fucking skateboarding clothing. it's for teens and sk8erz. stay away. farrr away.

If you need to buy fake low end brands like Palace or Supreme you need to reevaluate your life.

Don't write me some BS about "sticking it to resellers etc" You're just a broke boy living off mommy's money

Palace quality is top dollar which is why it used to be worth the money (bit too expensive these days for me), so they'd be really good. But they're fake. Because they're selling for 12.99. Stop pretending to ball, if you're going to get palace don't sKeeze on money and get dutty fakes.