Is casey neistat effay?

Is casey neistat effay?

youtube.com/watch?v=-vxvYwVu9DA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49p1JVLHUos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, and I really wish you would stop posting about this hack.

this is the first time ive posted about casey neistat mate

anyways why isnt he effay?

He's an adult pretending to be a teen. Also i bet he fucks that slut cheating on his wife.

At what point could I start reporting these threads as spam/advertising?

golly i sure hope he does

>that picture

I dislike him for other reasons, but I'm intellectually honest enough to say that I envy him here. Lemme grab lunch with a fucking supermodel in a beautiful, rich part of Manhattan and make a stack doing it by simply filming my mug and posting it on yt.

It might just be that Karlie looks so great there... she's finally caught on to the bob meme.

Is he missing his top teeth

he jacked his ENTIRE aesthetic from some art director dude, literally note by note. I forget the guy's name (how sad is that) but somebody will post him ITT.

nah they're just short

Tom Sachs

Manlet jew stealing peoples content and making money

>oy vey he so Veeky Forums

Fuck off shill

>Is Sean Penn effay
yes

Lives an effay lifestyle at least

>fake happy
>cunty wife
>wears the exact same pair of jeans every day
>everywhere he goes he's wearing sunglasses and talking to a fucking DSLR
>that wave he does goodbye

"no"

Cmon ppl don't be so negative

of-fucking-coruse he is!!!

he is the role model all you cucked/goy/mudsharks wish to be!!! which is 90% of the Veeky Forums userbase

does he realize that made him look like a cuck?

im surprised his son isn't butt ugly like him, im praying for their daughter and that she only looks like candice because casey is very unfortunate looking

cause theyre not blood related dipshit
theyre his wifes children

He's one of the ugliest fuckers I have ever seen in my entire life but he seems like an okay dude from his videos

He looks like a walking birth defect. Literally a -1/10

my electric skateboard arrived, am I into casey mode yet?

>electric longboard
Get the fuck out of my shit bitch

He's a -100/10 Tom Sach ripoff, and he had the balls to call out Jacksgap for "copying" him when he himself in an unoriginal piece of shit.

it seems that most people worth 7+ figures dress pretty basic. maybe you should take note

lives a Veeky Forums life tbqh

Swearing and insults aren't effay, you know that.

Why is this b-roll muh ny kike so famous?

Well they worked together and tom teached casey so that's copying?

there's something really odd about people saying 'the wife' instead of 'my wife'

>skates around new york
>still alive

Modern day miracle.

>big basketball cock

Even crazier that he weaves between cars and doesn't wear a helmet.

Reminder this dude ripped off Tom Sach's style and called it his own

youtube.com/watch?v=49p1JVLHUos

music sucks, fit sucks, rides a longboard lmao

>electric longboard
even worse

who the fuck is this guy.
also Longboards are so gay they make aggressive inline look cool.

while he has a camera in one hand as well

What's up with his wife? I know she's shy and all, but she seems disgusted just being around Casey. I've never seen someone so seemingly unhappy to be around someone like she is with him.

its crazy he hasn't been called out on this
he hasnt even developed sachs style just a shot for shot sound for sound copy

he's a reptalian motherfucker

Hes been ht by a car before. I dont think hes afraid of the road.

I think she hates being filmed. She seems like a snob though and is probably put off by his manly musk

Wat?

Something about Casey just seems obnoxiously inauthentic to me. I can't even point it out but he really rubs me the wrong way.

I guess most vloggers are like that tho, the only one I actually like is the BdoubleO family since they actually act like real people.

bdubs is painfully uneffay though

Whats up with all the casey threads lately

I've been sub'ed to him for like four years now and I never saw anything about him on Veeky Forums until just recently

same
there's something obscene about him

That's cause to make these videos you have to be.

Set up camera, walk out of shot, walking/jog past shot/interact with camera. review footage to see if it's good, pack up and leave.
Repeat for waking up, sleeping, daily activities
Get back, dump footage, cut out bits of you setting up and rolling.

It's no surprise that casey doesn't livestream. It'd ruin his crafted image of the life he's set up for the impressionable youtube crowd he's made himself seem like a impulsive, free spirit for.

What do you think of Olan Rogers?

>casually hanging out with Karlie Kloss
>looking alpha like pic related

I've never seen so many triggered betas in a single thread lmao

notice in the first shot, Van Neistat, Casey's brother, is given credit. And in all likelihood Casey probably helped make it

He's not that attractive, neither is his wife.

Ugly people fuck ugly people.

No Tom hates casey. There's a difference in copying and and being inspired by. Casey full on ripped Tom off even down to the quirky naming, handwriting and constant note taking. There's a reason why they never mention each other.

Casey ripped everything from this dude along with having a fake rags to riches story.

Casey is all and all just really disingenuous along with being an ass and full of himself. I haven't worked with him directly but some of my classmates have and said the same thing.

This is also a popular stance on casey BTS in the nyc film making community.

I wish I had more receipts to pull, but I'll as around campus and my friend circle tomorrow and report back if the thread is still up.

i've only seen one casey vid a long ass time ago and i knew immediately there was something off about it and i didn't like him. seems like i'm right

they have cool personalities though

Can you really tell what people's personalities are like through 10 min snippets of their "life" from a choreographed video?

No they really dont

That girl obviously wants his dick.

I don't know why he went with the ugly bitch he's currently with when he could get whatever pussy he wants.

please explain the appeal of this shit to me. I really don't get these look at rich people-shows.

Is it an american thing?

Great boobs btw

is NYC filled with numale with that throaty voice or is that just who he hangs out with?

Wow they are beautiful

Mostly.

We're a mostly poor country that likes masturbating to rich people instead of putting forth an nth of effort.

that condition is called 'jew-throat'

hide and sage when you post fellas

this is too much publicity for him regardless

>4.5 million subscribers
>thinks a rick ross fan club matters for his viewing numbers

>a fake rags to riches story.
What's fake about his story?

his face in profile looks like a banana tbqh

nope

i would. his wife is such an unpleasant hag. seriously unpleasant face.

pretty sure he's just a kike who likes to film himself

pretty standard tits.
and that face...
jesus christ... she is just so horrid

JUST

cuck