OOOHHH FUCK /fa HELP

OOOHHH FUCK /fa HELP
FASHION EMERGENCY!!!!

my white gf wants to get her nose pierced! what do I say?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/VIPERTEK-Double-Police-Professional-Handcuffs/dp/B00NG3CRS6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473538660&sr=8-1&keywords=handcuff
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're already dating a girl with a belly piercing

you already lost

What's the big deal?

It'll ruin your face and you're a dirty whore

>my white girlfriend
Are you also white?

>tfw no qt stoner gf with a nose piercing to dress boho with and go hot air ballooning and camping with

Only acceptable nose pierced girls hare hippies. Edgy girls are fucking lame.

yes

it's trashy

Let her if i love her
If thats ur gf for the sake of having a gf then keep telling her that its shit

Just tell her you'll lose a lot of respect for her, cause while she can hide her bellybutton piercing, she can't hide the nose one, and no one thinks highly of a girl with a nose piercing. It just screams "compliment me and buy me drinks and my legs are open" depending on how long you too have been dating, pull the "if you love me you won't do this"

I think nose studs on one side are hot

the rest are completely unacceptable

You're kinda being a cunt there man, if she really has wanted this piercing for forever then let her get it and don't fuck up a relationship over a piercing, sure she'll never be super effay but she'll be your girlfriend so you're already a step ahead of most of the autists on Veeky Forums

Let her you robot. You're not her father.

I'm black. please don't be mad at me.

disavow women and read the bible

Then why mention? It would be trashy if you weren't, but anyhow, back on topic.

Just tell her it looks ugly. Piercing your belly or ears or wearing jewelry on your neck is okay because no one thinks ears or bellies or necks are beautiful in the same way faces are.

Impaling your face is just... no.

dont let her, women expressing themselves is a slippery slope. next thing you know, shes gonna want to vote or something. make sure you chain her up in the basement whenever youre not around, so she cant go out and commit adultery. here is a set of handcuffs that you can order online with which to restrain her: amazon.com/VIPERTEK-Double-Police-Professional-Handcuffs/dp/B00NG3CRS6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473538660&sr=8-1&keywords=handcuff

>similar feel incoming

Mine wants to get a tattoo just for the sake of "it's cool lol".

How to talk her out of it?

two things:

1. there are a lot of plebs out there man

2. nigga did you really just say "fashion emergency"? fuck outta here

I don't know man I'm not from around here. I figured that's what people on /fa say.

you don't own her

lol alright man

so is it a septum piercing or side of the nose kind?

the replies in this thread were pretty lulzy. thanks for posting OP.

both sides are best on femals desu

it's not working ffffuuuccccck

You're pretty pathetic and talk like a fag

Get matching piercings. Along with some black veil bride tattoos.

She's a whore and probably banging Chad, break up with her

1. The more you try to control her, the more she'll want it. And if she doesn't get it, she'll resent you and secretly become less attracted to you for being such a beta control freak

2. You shouldn't try to make her feel bad or gross about any decisions she makes with her body. It's not your body. Love and support her. That doesn't mean you have to like her decision to get a nose piercing, it just means that you respect that it's not your choice. You can voice this with language like "Personally, I don't think it's a great idea. But it's your body and I think that you should do what you want. I think you're beautiful the way you are, but I respect your right to choose what's right for you." In addition to being the only decent way to express your disapproval, you will find that it probably has a stronger effect in influencing her to not go through with it.

3. You're an asshat

just play it cool

>absolutely disgusting
You're single now senpai

t. cuck

kill yourself

>and don't say it's trashy. I have my belly pierced, that's more trashy

neglecting to grasp the cumulative property of trashy body modifications.

dump her
i bet she doesn't even know what multiplicative identity is

is she not aware that having her nose pierced is a signal for wanting to ride the cock carousel? Tell her if she gets her nose pierced she can expect her rape count to exponentially increase

why do you talk to your girlfriend like she's a child or a pet

>absolutely disgusting
made me kek

virgin detected. OP's going about it wrong but girls certainly enjoy being controlled if you do it right

OP you need to make clear you think it's stupid but don't admit to being invested in not letting her get it or try to force her hand - as he said, it'll just make her resentful and push her to get it more. Women are children, never forget that. They want to play adult, so you have to let her have the opportunity to feel like she made the decision on her own.

And if you're not a total cuck, she'll make that decision based on your own preference. Because it doesn't matter what bullshit they internalized off tumblr, everyone knows they're not getting it for themselves - and if she's not getting it for her boyfriend, it can only mean she's getting it for potential boyfriends.

tl;dr: make clear your preference but don't force her hand. let her feel like she made the decision on her own.

You talk in memes and have a low res DFW background

It is a miracle you aren't single, pal. Be grateful for what some higher power has inexplicably blessed you with

what's wrong with nose piercings?

your life is ruined user..Go get another cutie girl

pseudo-exoticism. how it's done by hoes is tasteless, gaudy and doesn't accentuate natural feminine beauty. Pic related is doing it right.

Too bad western women are hellbent on destroying their inherent beauty.

>western women
>beautiful

b/c they like it lol

not op but girls liked being babied

The only thing that's disgusting is your tone in these replies. That's not how a REAL man would EVER talk to a lady. Enjoy being single pal. You blew it.

he's clearly just fucking around. ITT single betas try to give advice.

>be a whiny, possessive bitch
Don't listen to this garbage advice. If her getting a nose-piercing is really that much of a problem to you, tell her you'll break up with her if she does get it. That's it. (you type like a pussy bitch "ugh")

ugh

ugh

life is just one infinite jest my friend. might as well have some fun

itll heal if she leaves it alone and not have anything in it dummy.

can you tell me how you got a girlfriend

I went through this same shit. My gf got a tattoo like this and I think it looks fucking awful.

Every time I see it, it really pisses me off.

Telling her she's not attractive is worse than telling her you don't love her

either dump her right now or keep fueling the fire and post screens.

tell her you are a straight edge faggot

absolutely disgusting

holy fuck that's worse than OPs bitch getting a gross nose ring.

Yeah its awful.

We've been together a long time and she earns really good money though, so I tolerate this stupid shit.

At least that's pretty low key and concealable, a nose ring is not

Lmao you said exactly what the guy you quoted said

no that guy thinks they actually have a choice and believes in body positivity bullshit. subtle but very important difference. OP cucked himself because he couldn't commit to his opinion and followed that white knight's advice all he's done is try to guilt her out of it.

fuck off with that shit dude, you don't own her

>absolutely disgusting

lmao

holy shit officially autism-tier thread

>all the OMIGOD, IT'S WRONG 2 SHAME HER megafags in this thread
Can't tell if lisping flamers or actual femanons

FASHION EMERGENCY

lmao we are so gay.

>lol wtf why
>ugh
You already lost you pee wee cuck. You sound like the kind of punk that buttons up a dress shirt all the way to neck when theyre not wearing tie

>absolutely disgusting

tell her don't do it, straight up. I wanted one once and was told not to for multiple reasons. I look back on it now and I'm glad someone fucking stopped me.

this

lol everyone can see through that shitty aloof reverse psychology, it just makes you look smug and autistic

wow op ur pathetic, you do realize even if you stay together after this, she'll always remember how you acted like a child when she thought about trying something new, right?

wew

WHY GUM UP A GOOD FACE (!!!)

does she know you're gay, OP?

i mean, with the way you talk there's no way you're hetero

>!!!
>ugh
>...
>?!?
>FASHION EMERGENCY

if i didn't know beforehand i'd think it was 2 girls talking

she seems nice, you should stop fooling her

woah neat you made me a little meme picture. this is the keenest thing anyone's ever done for me. thnx.

who here /abusive and/or controlling/?

Pretty sure it was in Leviticus that says tattoos are sinful...

Exact opposite feeling, my man.

Studs look like shit to me. Like a diamond mole.

Not you, apparently.

Pretty sure hebrews said don't eat pork.

>the keenest

came here to post this

millenial trash, please stop at any time.

Why do you have DFW as the background you autistic mememing faggot

Only right option

How is a beta cuck like you even able to get a gf?

Pisses me off.

this thread

WHY GUM UP A GOOD FACEO (!!!)

>that fucking chat layout
das. it. mane

It's kind of primitive, hooking shiny bits of metal through your flesh

honor kill her, it's the only way

I have never visited Veeky Forums before and was merely linked here by my girlfriend who visits here and /mu/

Holy fucking shit you're a total beta male and she deserves better.

My girlfriend is reading this topic RIGHT NOW and knows full well if she got a nose ring when I said no she'd be taken out to the curb with the rest of the trash.

>dates girl with belly button piercing
>WAHHH SHE WANTS A NOSE PIERCING

Holy fucking shit you're stupid lmao

OP, the best way to do this is to drop the subject now and say "it's your decision, and I respect it and you". If your convo hasn't gone too far, at least.

Let her get the piercing.

BUT- Start having sexual problems. If you're able to have enough control over your dick, start going limp in the middle of sex. Refuse to have sex in positions where you can see her face. Only have sex when she asks; stop initiating.

Don't tell her why. Say it's nothing, no big deal, it's just me. She'll put two and two together, she already knows you hate nose piercings.

She'll start feeling guilty, because you're clearly trying to respect her decision and not nag but it's ruining your sex life.

She'll decide to take the piercing out on her own.

just "accidentally" rip it out during sex and dump her disfigured face afterwards