Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwX5O82VRqs
youtube.com/watch?v=4nIOOiGDNFE
join.skype.com/rloDGcGYEuDO
youtube.com/watch?v=TgQYPxEa46w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

first for jacques (in dutch)

youtube.com/watch?v=EwX5O82VRqs

>tfw munching on mac n cheese and drinking beer because of the sole fact that i'm bored

can't wait for uni to start, i have nothing to do in the shithole that's my hometown besides stuffing myself

There was an user that asked me sauce on this picture a while back, and I didn't know. Well, I found it in case you are lurking. jspiggs on instagram, some random user went to school with her in another thread.

Anyone got tips on slimming down muscular legs? I don't do anything super intensive, just walk a lot and bike to uni but I can't seem to shake these thick thighs no matter how much I diet.

bought jolly ranchers to satiate sugar cravings works pretty well desu. 3 pieces is 70 calories tho.

thanks froggo luv u

Thanks froggo. I've accumulated a pretty good water habit. I feel like now that I'm used to drinking more water, my body feels thirsty more and it's easier to drink a lot of it.

Watch out!

My fav song is Fils De desu

Watching My 600 lb Life and mukbangs ft fat people have really inspired me to lose weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nIOOiGDNFE

has got to be madeleine or marieke for me

how the fuq do i stop binges Veeky Forums.

i'm officially dx'ed with AN but the last few weeks i've been stuck in this shitty binge cycle and i can't get out. i keep binging on chocolate and nothing is satisfying so i go for more. i have bdd but i know i've put on weight and look huge now and it's driving me insane

I've got a book release tonight and I know there are gonna be snacks there and I'm gonna shove shit in my face like a fat fuck, hooray

God, me too. It's horrifying but I'm always going back for more. Something about watching them shove all of that garbage into their mouths... it's like getting scared straight almost.

Distraction is the only thing that helps me.

I'm pretty good at social events since I don't like eating in front of other people very much.

Had a very spicy curry tonight. I didn't even want to but I threw up about ten minutes after. My throat is on fire.

I'm completely the opposite. I used to play up the "big eater" thing because I could never stop shoving snacks in my face and now it's expected. "Oh, user, why aren't you eating? user, I brought you some snacks! user, you eat so much teehee"

The shittiest thing is I'd be fine if I hadn't binged on 600 calories of shit in the middle of the night.

join.skype.com/rloDGcGYEuDO

skype:?chat&blob=NCN6qeBsBa9EECiWNH1vMEZT_3DWbRb7S3qg-0KneBJd2YtW5A03Jj5_QiB4F3q-AUbNrsjiOPC-BEM

/thinspo/ skype chat

>laying in bed
>realize that is happening

was a nice suprise

> dropped 10 pounds since august
> increased calorie deficit last week from 300 to 700
> stayed the same weight

Can you guys share your experiences with plateauing? Already looked on r/loseit and it seems a refeed is necessary to start seeing some results

your BMR rate drops like a cliff as you diet and stays low regardless of any efforts to stop it. Shouldn't have gotten fat in the first place.

You'll get out of the plateau eventually, just gotta be patient and keep at it.

post pic

youtube.com/watch?v=TgQYPxEa46w

if i work out my legs will they become smaller? theyre already a bit bulky should i just neglect them and continue on my deficit?

post pics of your legs, can't believe they are that muscular if all you do is walk and cycle a little

If you work them out they become bigger

Went to mcdonalds with father and only drank water. I think im gonna make it.

Good restraint, even if mcdonalds hamburgers are pretty low tier

That pic is pretty hot.

>I think im gonna make it.
no you are not gonna make it. being so autistic that you can't eat out with parents is very autistic unless you go to mcdonalds multiple times a week

I already ate my calorie limit today. My dad doesnt give a shit.

I'm sure he doesn't sweetie

Nice passive aggression m8

no one likes to see their children be anorexic

ilu frof

Im not anorexic lol. Im 6'2 190lbs

fuck...

It's really quiet again.

Honestly just not buying the stuff in the first place really helps. Make sure you've just eaten when you buy groceries, I find if I do that I don't feel the urge to buy junk.

u messd wit the rong frofg

so is it all girls in these threads or are there guys trying to be as thin as possible too?

Men, women, trannies, everyone's in here.

my bmi is 16 and i hate it, why would any guy want to be underweight unless they're trying to be cute traps?

Didn't we have a gender straw poll a while ago? I can't remember the results, but there seems to be a decent minority of guys (myself included) here.

>trannies

:^)

Is this that trap from /g/? Always posts in battlestation threads?

Because personal preference exists. 16 is actually my goal kek. Anyway you'd have to ask a more normal guy for their reasons.

What's your point? I come to this thread all the time, and I'd bet others do too.

it is, I saved it to my trap inspo folder

but you're a guy posting thinspo girls. I like to browse the thread because I like the thin girl aesthetic but you rarely see anyone posting thinspo guys

do all the guys ITT secretly want to be thin girls [spoiler] like I do? [/spoiler]

You becoming a trap?

I lurk here because it's a comfy place to talk about losing weight, people post qts, and occasionally has some funny back and forths. I don't even think Veeky Forums has a dedicated weight loss thread.

Thinspo enough for a guy?

Forgot I had this, I never posted it after I was insulted for it on another board a long while ago. [spoiler]Also yes, and I wished spoilers worked[/spoiler]

>You becoming a trap?
i've thought about shaving my legs and pretending on the internet, but there's no way to actually become a girl so I'd probably just end up hating myself even more t b h

I don't think I ever saw the results for it. I'm sure you're right though.

No idea m8. I'm sure there are dudes who wanna look like dudes though. I would guess a lot of the more relatively normal dudes don't have a lot of male thinspo saved for whatever reasons. I mean, despite the thread title and stuff, it really is just a thread for weight loss, so it's not like the post content, pictures aside, can't appeal to anyone. Here's the one male thinspo picture I actually saved, but that was mainly 'cause he's qt as fuck.

checked
i see you're rocking the "forearm bigger than bicep" look that i know too well

Why not just be a tranny?

You can get skinny and be kinda andro I guess, have some feminine features and aesthetics. I agree actually converting though is a waste since you'll always be a dude.

You look great user, I would get pants made out of a lighter fabric though, those lose cargo shorts don't work well on a skinny body.

>shaving my legs and pretending on the internet
kek, or just do what the rest of them do and wear socks to your thighs so you don't even have to shave.

It really is a shame there isn't more male inspo, I'd post some but 99% of it is NSFW.

Oh they're pants, the counter top below the mirror just cuts them off. I've since been wearing lighter pairs but still cargo because of my job

Should I get leaner or is this ok

I think you look gr9, would fugg

FUCKING LOVE YOU FROGGINS! WOOOOO!

dat bulge.

You look amazing, although if you did get a tad bit leaner your abs would really show.

routine?

thanks bb

Ty. Yeah might keep trying to lose weight for another 3 weeks or so. Would be nice to fuck off the gyno in my left tit.
Don't really have one, I haven't been to the gym in 5 weeks but when I do go it's usually 2-3x week using the basics: bench, OHP, curls, lateral raises. My legs got too big from squatting so I haven't trained them in a long time but I still play touch football

>bored and getting massive cravings
>already only ~200 calories below maintenance today because I fucked up at breakfast
>so close to my target bmi of 15.5/16, but the last few pounds seem so far away since I really wanna just start eating maintenance
How do I make myself not love food as much as I do? Like, fuck.

Attention whores always get the (You)s they thrive on.

(you)
[spoiler]You're welcome[/spoiler]

Your midsection is fine, you dont have to brickshithouse to fill out

>like orange juice
>calorie dense to just drink it
>poorfag greek it by cutting it half with soda water

10/10

>Had a goal to maintain my goal weight for 3 days before officially calling my fat loss a success
>Tomorrow morning set to be the finisher if it all went well
>Measure 1 lb over my goal tonight
So close yet so far.

>5'2"
>will never be skinny and beautiful, just look skinny and like a child
>my head and my waist are 1 inch apart in circumference so I look ridiculous and my head looks gigantic
>it hurts to sit anywhere
>it hurts to lean against a wall
>naturally muscular legs, and because i'm short it's doubly hard to get a thigh gap
>know that I am very uncomfortable to hold or hug and so I'll never get a bf who's happy with me
>all of my clothes (esp pants) hang off me, but I can't shop in the kid's section because I have a 0.71 waist to hip ratio

I think I look disgusting and when I see other girls around my height who are bigger than me I think they look great. But I look at myself and just feel fat even though I'm thinner than them.

On the plus side though I've figured out a diet that's super filling for ~700 kcal a day. I don't even get that tired.

so are you saying neither gain nor lose weight?

If it makes you feel any better, user, I think my body is pretty disgusting too. I doubt it'll ever look the way I want it to.

It's nice of you to try to make me feel better, but I wish nobody else had to feel the way I feel. I wish you the best user

>I wish nobody else had to feel the way I feel
Hah, I know what you mean. Good luck to you too. Hope you find a way to feel better.

post a pic, 5'2 is only bad if you're a guy

>>it hurts to sit anywhere
>>it hurts to lean against a wall
>>know that I am very uncomfortable to hold or hug and so I'll never get a bf who's happy with me
this so much, you're not alone user

This is the best one I could find of my full body. I actually look kind of fat in it

you look good, i get this thread naturally attracts insecure people but i'd fugg you desu

21, 6'0, Stopped drinking for 3 weeks so far and dropped from 143lbs to 127lbs

Not trying to lose weight, I was just an alcoholic
If anything I want to gain weight but I have no appetite and no motivation

Am I fucked?

Thank you for the kind words user

You might just be going through withdrawal-related depressive symptoms. It's happened to me too

>depressive symptoms

Yeah that's probs it
Also got dumped last week, and didn't have booze as a vice

I'm sorry to hear that user. for what it's worth I'll say your ex is a bitch
feel better soon!

that shirt doesn't fit you very well

>losing weight
>still too fat to pull off the fits i actually want to rock
almost there but F U C K

I started to cut down my caloric intake because my rump is too big to belong to a male. I started at 161 lbs, currently at 155 lbs. I don't see much change back there, but I see some on my stomach? I'm 5"11' should I loose even more weight to see a difference.

Wait until you're at your final GW before you buy any new clothes, lol.

desu, go down to 130 and join the thinspo club

I know, I was trying it on. Not planning on buying it

pls post trap inspo folder

depends. If it's fat then working out will slim them because you'll lose more calories from exercise.
if it's muscle then they'll just get bigger.

reminder that being a skinny man is disgusting and makes you a fucking numale

men are supposed to look like this, not fucking tilda swinton

if you can't bench your bodyweight, you should be ashamed of yourself