Left is considered an incredible looking 10/10 on Veeky Forums

>left is considered an incredible looking 10/10 on Veeky Forums
>right is considered 0/10 trash

Explain yourselves.

they're both trash

rofl

>implying anyone would wear a jacket with a comic sans logo

>not knowing people here are sheps who can't think for themselves.

Also just by looking at waywt you can tell most of them have terrible fashion sense so I wouldn't take their opinions as written in stone.

>Comic Sans

You played yourself

Both are terrible and will make you look like an autistic middle schooler.

Supreme just has lame history behind it so im not comfortable wearing it

>half assed expensive "skater" clothes
>copycat unoriginal expensive clothes

What the fuck are you talking about? Cavempt doesnt paint itself as skater clothing.

he's talking about preme you shit monger

Generally the
>x
>y
format is used to talk about a comparison between 2 things.

these are both 0/10

desu cav empt print looks and sounds cooler.
idk why but you are correct.

they're both hot garbage

because if you have actually owned both you can tell c.e is actually quality made. I own both and supreme is rags compared to c.e. supreme runs on hypebeasts which I don't want to be associated with. wish I had a higher res pic.

>supreme is rags compared to c.e.

no shit it's double the price

>supreme runs on hypebeasts which I don't want to be associated with.

disliking something because it's popular is literally just as bad as liking it because it's popular.

and then there are these kids who think their opinion is... Supreme.

>c.e double the price
they cost less even on resell. they're like 40-60 bones for a tee. calm down poorfag

>disliking because popular
I just gave you another reason. the brand is dead. respect is gone. it's an easy cash grab at this point.

sorry, you got some shit taste it clothes.

i-is that comic sans on that Supreme?

it's a shoop you retarded crossposter

C.E isn't even that hyped as Supreme. THere is at least somewhat of an idea/philosophy behind clothes and the are reasonably priced and quite quality. Sweats and outerwear are goat. Imo along with Undercover only acceptable streetwear brands.

Jesus, is it the same fucking person everytime that keeps on this meme that undercover is """"streetwear"""" akin to c.e and supreme? I'm triggered as fuck

But UC is streetwear mate. Everywhere it's categorized as streetwear, it begannas streetwear in same fucking store as Bape.
>b..but I wear it but hate streetwear
Then you wear fucking streetwear and stop pretending it isn't.

Yeh it's grouped under streetwear because it's such a large umbrella term, but its nothing like supreme, bape etc, should more be grouped with (n)n, raf, it's a distinction that has to be made
And yes Jun started in the nowhere store with nigo, but he was barely selling his own stuff
The two went in wildly different directions when that period ended

Would buy if Gosha

Because preme just rips off old designs that have worked in the past, make them 7.8x more expensive than they should be and put a logo on it. Supreme is a shit overpriced basic brand for basic bitches that appeals to 12 year olds. Cav empt actually makes nice/quality shit.

everybody here is making stupid ass points. the reason why cav empt is better than supreme is because cav empt brands their clothing in a nonaggressive way. granted its fuccboi teir this point, they still have subtley branded pieces that show off your wealth or lack of money management skills while looking unique and interesting to everyday people. the people buying supreme arent buying their interesting pieces because they generally are uninspired and lazy. cav empt is at least a breath of mildly fresh air and isnt as culturally blown up. people buy supreme if they have been riding them forever or because they want the brand name swag. people buy cav empt to get the brand name swag or some out there and interesting articles of clothing. in that sense, cav empt comes out on top.

/thread

>but muh quality
t. someone who has never worked in fashion before