Pin Thread

Need ideas / suggestions

Post some pins

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/385874472/death-wish-enamel-lapel-pin?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=death wish lapel pin&ref=sr_gallery_1
shopmilestogo.com/collections/store/pins-and-stickers
etsy.com/shop/janemount/
aliexpress.com
aliexpress.com/item/New-Shirt-Cute-Harajuku-Acrylic-Brooches-Badge-Cartoon-Decoration-lapel-pins-icon-cat-Figure-Simpson-Batman/32706186407.html
mikemccabe.bigcartel.com/product/gummi-venus-de-milo-pin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

wtf this adorable shit

Bumping with pins I've been interested in

Copped this one recently, pretty happy with it.

why does shipping have to be so expensive for these little things? it's about the same price as the pin itself

Bump

where do you guys buy these?

any links?

Unironically have a swastika on my jacket.

Wow, you're edgy

Nope, Latvian. How's it feel taking America's big fat American hegemony up the ass on the daily?

They have to use a bubble mailer ($0.17-30 in bulk) and ship via first class for about $3-4 depending on how many and how heavy. Shipping ain't cheap anymore friend.

why tho

Feels better than being an uneducated farmer that only exists to get buttfucked by Russia.

The only brand i can remember right now is pintrill but i found a few more on google a while back.

nice

how's it feel being a descendant of a soviet rapist soldier?

: ^ )

bad boy pins

There's a huge pin culture on instagram. Search the tags #pingame and #enamelpin and you'll find tons of independent artists with cool stuff.

Live
I'm going to be buying some from this mess, this is just a ''''shortlist'''' and I'll be picking from here.

inner decay has tons, that's where op's is from

is this effay

it's just a flag no ones gonna notice honestly

W2c user?

etsy.com/listing/385874472/death-wish-enamel-lapel-pin?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=death wish lapel pin&ref=sr_gallery_1

I have this pin on my denim jacket

Fuck

w2c

I thought this was a monster foot from the thumbnail

Old pin I copped on a whim more than a year ago. I still think it's the best I have

.Just bought the 4 pack from ebay so i guess you can find it on there

I've got my Dostoevsky pin.

my denim shirt

dosto bby

w2c french press?

Source on that robe/jacket/cardigan. Looks cozy as fuck.

"Always fucked"

My actual young pioneer lapel pin from USSR that i actually wore in school in the late 1980s.

W2c

y's

Nevermind, other user said inner decay and that's true

Feel like using this

Pins?

You guys know you have to be 18 to post on Veeky Forums, right?

Where the fuck do you even put these things? Like, I think they're cool and all but I have no idea where to put them and I feel like putting them on clothes (sweater, jackets, etc) looks stupid.

They look real good pinned to collars. Polos particularly.

Thanks.

Or jackets. I dunno user be creative

nice, Last time I tried to talk about sofubi I got banned from toy.

has anyone else subscribed to the pinternet? at pinternet.subbly.co

I used to put mine on an old 5 panel

w2c lit pins

gotchu famalam

I make alot of my own pins using polymer clay, its pretty fun

/k/ witnessed.

shopmilestogo.com/collections/store/pins-and-stickers

etsy.com/shop/janemount/

I miss being 13

aliexpress.com

Is my job effay

aliexpress.com/item/New-Shirt-Cute-Harajuku-Acrylic-Brooches-Badge-Cartoon-Decoration-lapel-pins-icon-cat-Figure-Simpson-Batman/32706186407.html

see also related items, they are around 50 cents a pin

I have these from when I used to play Warhammer. The Yugioh one is even older. Do they have potential?

nope

w2c?

w2c?

That's retarded. You'd think a medium that's super niche would fit in there, but nah. Let them jerk off to their Funko Pops.

fanny pack

these pins are cool but
>$10 for a pin
seems like a bit much

pretty un Veeky Forums pins. maybe you can pull off the yugioh pin in a semi ironic way if your like a really really cool guy to balance it out

I kinda regret selling my button maker
but honestly I never used it once I started working full-time

did anybody else buy the Patagonia Baggu tote bag just for the pin? cuz I did lol

this wrestling one lmao

can i have it

kek

W2C? I've seen some vintage Russian Dosto (& other Russian author) pins but they haven't been coloured/ cute like that.

That's like standard price for enamel pins.

backpack!

Hey trips. I got the pin from Mishka NYC. It was a while ago, so I'm not sure if they're still stocking it. The pins and patches are usually worthwhile, but the clothes can be cringe sometimes. Chekt

Thanks

Only got two so far.

Anyone got good places to buy pins in the EU/UK?

beautiful! w2c?

i wouldn't tip you

r8

Does anyone know how I can go about making my own badges like these or a good place to commission to make these? I would love to create some of my own

w2c left

mikemccabe.bigcartel.com/product/gummi-venus-de-milo-pin

I bought my pin in this shop. 15kop.ru/en/ Don't know if those guys actually ship them, but both of their stores are located in Moscow and St. Petersburg. If you REALLY want this pin, then you can contact me.

Got it in the Czech Republic in a little chapel.

Also Death in June totenkopf pin > all