Say you were a model scout. What type of facial/body aesthetic would you personally be scouting for?

Say you were a model scout. What type of facial/body aesthetic would you personally be scouting for?

not her

Her, I like that smooth look and white skin, nice skincare but not makeup at least no more than ''natural-alike'' make up

Tall, skinny, white

She's good!
Also pic related

this basically, I also like dark hair with blue eyes but OP's pic is cute

Name?

Stav Strashko apparently

i thought it was andreja pejic which is why i posted it but apparently i was so wrong

I am a model scout. I look for a very fit body, the benchmark of which is something like, say, wilderness survival. Hair should be tidy and short-cropped.

And there should not be any remote shortage of merit badges if you wanna be a model scout, too.

>And there should not be any remote shortage of merit badges

what

looks nothing like, silly user
no moles or whatever those are near the lips

Fucking kek

cute asians with sexy feet

I have never seen anyone I would consider high fashion model worthy outside of the high fashion world. But then again maybe I am biased and would say the same for actual high fashion models if I didn't know they were.

Look at the models that land campaigns

Why campaigns? They are the only work that really pays

>white
>light hair
>light eyes
>very few exceptions

males on the verge of basically be MTFs, and females basically on the verge of being FTMs -- but neither of them being "androgynous"

>tall
>skinny
>light hair and eyes
>good bonestructure

to be a good model scout you have to be able to catch on to what the designers are looking into, and do it early

ie: my agency caught onto the whole "weird" looking model thing and got loads of weird looking models and trained them up and then boom gucci does the weird model thing, and they've got tonnes of models in gucci

3 times at the bar had model agents get my info and try to talk me into it. Always drunk so i end up just making it a joke.

This probably mixed instead of white though

tomorrow is another day?

Face wise, I've always liked the tired, drained look. Big eyes with heavy lids, with a pouty mouth.

Like this?

Interesting looking females.

>her

that's a man in OP's pic
Stav Strashko

Tall skinny but with ugly face
Or if do the thing on WAYWT where they blue the face out
Make the focus on the clothes and not the model

Well developed maxilla, cheek hollows, hunter eyes.

wtf why

Make it my personal mission to bring back the anorexic doll look. Models are so shit these days.