Are any of the cheap Vetements things on ebay worth the money? I mean, I assume they are knock-offs...

Are any of the cheap Vetements things on ebay worth the money? I mean, I assume they are knock-offs, but are they any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

cocoatee.com/view/1529/dhl-logo-t-shirt
bonanza.com/listings/DHL-Yellow-100-Cotton-Employee-Uniform-Polo-Shirt-Medium/390778163?goog_pla=1&gpid=18283950120&keyword=&goog_pla=1&pos=1o1&ad_type=pla&gclid=Cj0KEQjw3s6-BRC3kKL_86XDvq4BEiQAAUqtZ5wQL5h_OnmZiIIzoK2dwzyVV0s6XzVEkMhZAOg6mwIaAk9B8P8HAQ
dhlonlinestore.com/store/product.php?productid=117
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vetements uses shit quality garments anyways, so buying replica pieces is quite literally the same as buying a legit piece.

Don't buy clothes which name looks like vitamins or vestements.

Eh, I've tried them on at shoots and they're p comfy

but vitamins are cool

vetements is seriously the most ridiculous hype in a long time
hope they'll crash and burn

What is wrong with hype, babe? They're more interesting than 90% of what's going on, with the sole exception of, like, Marc Jacob's shoes

you've never owned any vetements
don't act like you know poorfag

No.

i shop on vetememes.com

Buy directly from the source (Taobao, aliexpress). You won't be paying a retard tax and youll get a better range of items.

pls be bait

This. It's not "OMG WOW THIS IS AMAZING" but it's nice quality, there are also little details that get don't get replicated like the collars on their tees are a special elastic and all the fakes I've seen pop up never seem to have this. And the Titanic hoodies aren't right either.

It's not like these products are 1:1 unless it's a graphic tee or something and even then most fake supreme tees are fucked up to the trained eye.

Idk I think buying fake clothing is lame, just save up or shop somewhere else. Yeah it's a shortcut but you have to buy 3 pairs of yeezys because you found a new stitching flaw and don't want to get called out.

It's pathetic to me, I don't understand why people so desperate want to impress people that don't care. Like 90% of people don't know what Vetements i; that goes the same for most high end brands that people are buying reps of. And the ones that do know will maybe compliment you if even that. Most people don't buy becuase they like x and y brand or whatever they just buy clothes they like. (I've work in fashion so trust me when I say that)

If you're around these clothes all the time it's just clothes, I don't see why these people try so hard to buy into a lifestyle and impress people who don't care. Most people who buy these kind of clothes on the regular don't make a big deal about them, they're just "new clothes"

People will only care if once they find out they're fake and then you'll be the fool. A even bigger one than if you just acted your wage.

You're only lying to and impressing yourself which seems like a depressing way to live.

Nah.

That's not at all my motivation, I just want a DHL t-shirt cos it looks cool. I'd happily buy one from the DHL store for $15 but I'm fairly certain that's not an option, so I'm not blowing that much fucking money. I'd rather the shirt didn't have the Vetements branding on the back, but I guess I'll just wear it with jackets or put a patch over it

cocoatee.com/view/1529/dhl-logo-t-shirt

bonanza.com/listings/DHL-Yellow-100-Cotton-Employee-Uniform-Polo-Shirt-Medium/390778163?goog_pla=1&gpid=18283950120&keyword=&goog_pla=1&pos=1o1&ad_type=pla&gclid=Cj0KEQjw3s6-BRC3kKL_86XDvq4BEiQAAUqtZ5wQL5h_OnmZiIIzoK2dwzyVV0s6XzVEkMhZAOg6mwIaAk9B8P8HAQ

It seems like your backpedalling but a 2 minute google would have found you these, one if a real DHL employee shirt and they other is just the logo.

> I'd happily buy one from the DHL store for $15 but I'm fairly certain that's not an option
yeah you're right cuz it's only 6.50
dhlonlinestore.com/store/product.php?productid=117

all of the aliexpress shit i've bought has been chinese sizing (runs small) with poor attention to reproducing the details. would not cop any of it again.

>It's pathetic to me, I don't understand why people so desperate want to impress people that don't care. Like 90% of people don't know what Vetements i; that goes the same for most high end brands that people are buying reps of. And the ones that do know will maybe compliment you if even that. Most people don't buy becuase they like x and y brand or whatever they just buy clothes they like. (I've work in fashion so trust me when I say that)

I know we're on Veeky Forums but I wish people would understand this point. It's not about what brands you wear but how you wear them, and the people who buy theses brands on the regular I.E. not splurging etc aren't crazy autistic about them and just want clothes they like.

>cocoatee
$30 if I want it shipped to nz, may as well buy it from aliexpress for a quarter of the price

>bonanza
hate polo shirts

>Note: you must order at least 100 items
Lrn2fuknread

Go to a fucking thrift store.

Why do you want the DHL logo but no vetements anyways? Do you want that look but not want to buy into the brand or just can't afford it. If you can't find or afford one just move on, get a Blockbuster tee or something.

I've been to thrift stores, do you think there's DHL shirts just lying around there

I want it because I saw it back when Vetements first did it, asked someone w2c because I really liked it and found out that a fuccboi ass brand had co-opted the design and I didn't wanna be a part of that. When I first saw it, I thought it was legitimately a DHL t shirt made by DHL. However, I still really just liked the garish yellow colour with an easily recognisable brand on the front (unrelated to fashion branding) and wanted to get one. Upon finding that I couldn't get an actual DHL shirt, I thought that getting a rip-off Vetements would be the best option

There you go, my entire rational, I hope it is now clear.

faggot

That's just unnecessary

It just means clothes in French.

What a shitty life you must have to be so salty

Cop them all and end up not paying for anything.

t.knower

just buy vetememes dude demna gvasalia co signed em so its cool dude