Hey Veeky Forumsggs

Hey Veeky Forumsggs
I'm going to be in chicago for the first time next week
what are some effay places to visit and eat? where to shop?

XOCO if you like Mexican food.

Fat Tiger
St. Alfred's

Go to wicker park for good shopping

Berghoff
Pan Hellenic Greek Bakery
The Roof if you want swank
French Market in Millenium Station is pretty cool....lots of options

definitely go State and Oak Street and just walk toward Michigan avenue; there are so many shops dude
Barbour store, Burton, Patagonia all next to eachother
then on the other side of the street there are a few interesting boutiques; Independence and George Greene
and of course go down to Water Tower Place to get some fucking Bao and ginger ale

Chatham

cont...
Adidas Originals is like a block away from there Oak Street just use google maps to find it...it's on a weird sidestreet
there's a big Adidas store in Water Tower Place if that's your thing...and a huuuuge Niketown about a block south of there

in Wicker Park check out Mildblend, they stock Porter, Nanamica, and a really good selection of denim

Nice man, thanks
I'll try that baos

i-i dont wanna die

checking these too!

i like st alfred's stuff, hadn't heard of fat but seems cool

I'll be there next week too for Riot Fest

L A P A S A D I T A
A

P
A
S
A
D
I
T
A

Here are all the good burger places in the city, if you end up far enough north:

1. Kuma's. The one at 666 W Diversey is just as good as the original place too
2. Lockdown
3. Burger Bar. There's one off of Michigan Ave in the loop and on the north side

You goin to riotfest or somethin?

No
I wanna go but i'm busy that day

stay away from michigan ave/the loop in general. it's mostly touristy and fast-fashion shit

wicker park has st. alfred, rsvp, and some consignment shops worth checking out.

it's a little far away from everything, but notre in andersonville is also dope

yeah mich ave and loop is pretty fast fashion, stick to the hipster zones like wicker park, andersonville, pilsen

Trickers
Brioni
the suit shops on Roosevelt Avenue are awesome too....I used to live near there and really want to get a pimp suit one day, matching cane and alligator shoes and all

go 2 portillos

The new Kuma's doesn't have the same feel. The OG one is better. Good rec, though

I am!

you going to the Thursday aftershow? we got tickets and it's gonna be fucking awesome

Want bar rec's?

At Concord? I hadn't planned on it. I'll check those acts out, though!

Catchpa: pic related. The fuck.

they're playing with Big Ups
haven't seen Thursday in ten years so I'm pretty excited

Oh my bad, that's at Double Door.. I'll check them out tonight.
Enjoy the show!

Mildblend Supply Co. if you need to find some sick fadezzz

Thanks guys

ye

Potrillos best dogo

Yeah i heard about that, i'll acually use a day only to walk around wicker and some other neighborhood if i have enough time