Number (n)ine

discuss

Seems pretty good, would it fit my body type? pic related.

good label. don't shitpost it, newfags and normies will ruin it. saged, hidden, reported, closed tab, turned of computer.

this

ian connor already fucking it up

I like it. Can someone point me towards their most popular/interesting pieces and any good runway shows?

AW09 is probably my favorite season of his

That's cool. The mask reminds me of some Undercover shows I looked at (at least I think it was Undercover).

I'll be sure to check that one out.

>ian connor already fucking it up
THISSS
The guy is already acting as if he's the first to discover and wear n(n)

>it's a "hey let's rip off the sub pop logo for the 9 billionth time" episode

into the trash

i think you were thinking of undercover's fw06. personally, my favorite show of miyashita is coincidentally enough his fw06 collection. i dont like when miyashita goes full overboard in his styling (such as ss06 or ss09 although i do think that fw09 was the perfect balance between his aesthetic tendencies and not looking downright ridiculous). the season featured some really interesting tailoring with the extended sleeves as well as really cool draping with the coats. pic related is fucking genius imho on how he combined a double rider with a poncho. it synthesizes his design inspirations into one piece. footwear is also cool as they look layered (i recall him making double layered boots although i'm not sure if its this season).

I will listen outlander, but make it quick.

I would be good if all these niggers would kill each other in some gang war so we didn't have to hear about them again.

this is why I posted that above. all thanks to fucking Grailed and Ian. at least he never says the brand.

>Ian Connor killed in gang related drive by
>shot five times through his torso while wearing n(n) hoodie
>some ig kid in ny stabs a few holes in a sweater and slathes it in ketchup
>$500 resale
>zara has it in five colors by the end of the month

Fuck

this

gonna be wearing this with my ultraboosts and fake yeezys next month. tybeffay

do you know where can i watch undercover fw 06?? cant find it on youtube

miyashita has always been more about the styling. just look at this madman

vogue has the runway images. not sure about videos though

most fashionable man alive

i hope he does so i can sell this cargo zip up and apples tee for hundreds more than i bought it for