youtube.com/watch?v=VbOG1qDYyE8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8oEA7MDWJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zbm4gPfzRjQ
surfstitch.com/product/obfive-spring-break-grip-tape-floral
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy one and post fit we wanna see it

Don't skate, don't cop

They're great.

Who cares. If you can rock it then wear it. Many skaters are in high fashion too(Dylan Rieder, Alex Olson) so.

They fuego boi, if u like it just cop fuck what the dick riders tell u

Buy a Toy Machine one instead

Pleb tier. Go get some actually effay skate brands like Polar, Isle, Post Details, Fucking Awesome, Alltimers, The National Skate Co., Transportation Unit, WKND skateboards, Quasi, Helas, Hockey. Honestly I fucking love skate brands, they have a lot of good looking shit if you dig deep enough.

Tyler The Creator wears skater shit. That being said, it's for children

>Thinking that faggots like Tyler is still relevant.

Dog shite

>Tyler wears a brand so if I do im automatically a Tyler listening dig wiggler
fuck off

Pretty much the only 2 guys. Most skaters dont really care about fashion.

Toy machine and krooked always have some interesting graphics. Good decks too

2normie4me now

Sean Pablo, Sage Elsesser, Jason Dill, Pontus Alv, Kevin Rodrigues, Blondey Mccoy. So many more. Skateboarding is has so many "effay" people, you just got to look past the Berrics/ Deathwish smelly stoner types. There is a reason why skateboarding is so popular among fashionistas.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYdWGQkVRCw

youtube.com/watch?v=IhQn9-LAydM

youtube.com/watch?v=uDuDqiJovPg

youtube.com/watch?v=JlHS5CXwQEQ

Damn...

Forgot about classics like Ethan Fowler who has been dressing effay way before most faggots here were even born.

youtube.com/watch?v=VbOG1qDYyE8

>toy machine
>pleb
great that we established who the non-skaters are

i like Thrasher tees, i got a hoodie and planning to cop tees soon. Their videos are also dope

Polar is another skate brand worth looking at, they got nice longsleeves and 5 panel caps

Baker, Element, Deathwish, Toy Machine, Shake Junt.... Those brands are for dirty, smelly potheads who smokes in their mother's basement and knows nothing about skateboarding apart from Nyjah Huston, Street leagues and The Berrics. Also most of them dresses like pic.

I don't think any non-skaters would know about obscure skate brands like Isle and The National Skate co.

shops like Civilist, Flatspot and Caliroots that sell Palace and Rafdidas are also selling them that's how u know about these brands
and you also forgot to mention Magenta Skateboards, Satta , Pizza Skateboards , Call Me 917 and Bianca Chandon.

>Knowing all these brands yet still suggesting things like Toy Machine in a fashion board lol.

Nice job using google search. Also I do skate pic related.

it was not me who suggested Toy Machine
and even though I used to skate in middle school wearing every other skate brand like Fourstar, Alien, Emerica, Goodbie, Baker, etc... I found most of these brands you mentioned through websites like Highsnobiety and online shops like Goodhood (e.g. Tres Bien sells Polar and Norse Store sells Palace ) . Wearing Toy Machine and Shake Junt ,or even worse, DC and Element as an adult, even if skate, can be cringy af . What maters also is not what you wear but how you wear it. Someone draped out in colorful printed Palace would pass off as a cringy hypebeast, especially if the Palace is matched with a Supreme cap.

i have a toy machine deck what the fuck you tryna say

I used to think it was pretty cool, but I do public speaking, so I recently went to this school to give a talk, and everyone and their fucking mum was wearing Thrasher. I'm not even kidding, literally everyone. It was surreal.

I fucking love Polar if i wasn't skating local brands I would be skating them.

looks like dylan rieder lmao

are you 12?

Lmao thanks. That was in 2010, thank god I'm no longer a manlet.

Those little Korean and Japanese girls who try extremely hard to act/look white at my school keep wearing Thrasher shirts. I want to start stopping them in public and asking them if they skate.

If anyone who's lurkin this thread skates can you post your board, I wanna see what people who actually skate are skating

I bought two of this Polar x Carhartt deck, one to skate, another one just for decoration. The rest of my set-up are pretty standard, Indie trucks, Red bearings, Spitfire wheels, Indie hardware and plain mob grip.

Krooked 8.25
Thunder 147's
Bones STF 53mm
Bones Swiss
Mob grip

>toy machine is pleb
wew lad. found the non skater

tyler hasnt been even remotely relevant for a while. his fashion "show" was a joke
also OP if you're looking for dope skate apparel, check out quasi, welcome, and creature to name a few. also deck wise quasi, 5boro, and polar.

beautiful board user. what do you use to hold decks for decoration? ive been wanting to cop a deck or two to put up on my wall or something

krooked or antihero deck 8.0 or around
independent trucks
bones 52mm
bones reds (lubed up to the max)
mob grip

I skate, but I haven't worn skater shit since freshman year of college. Once you realize you can step on a skateboard without dressing like a highschool drop out things get a lot better.

Pretty Secrets Deck
Black Bone 53s
Orange Thunder Trucks

IS there any grip tape besides the standard black grip tape that doesn't look retarded. Pizza griptape and tie dye is so cringe.

I do usually cut a line in my deck because the top graphic usually is neat and I get easily tell the front of my board.

I just follow this guy's advice, I use fishing lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8oEA7MDWJQ

Isle Skateboards are great decorative boards too you should check it out.

has anyone ever hit a wall in progression of skating? I haven't really accomplished anything new on a board in like 3 years. Im mainly a vert skater who can do ramp tricks like 50-50s and rock to fakie, transfers, etc. The only flat ground trick I could ever do was a shove, cant even ollie. Im a lot older and heavier now and I dont ever see myself getting better.

oh awesome thank you so much. and i will, that board is awesome

I want gou miyagis griptape but idk where to find it

White griptapes to me are one of the only acceptable griptape. So if you feel like trying out something different get white grip. Also if you have a Palace deck, you can do what this guy does, its pretty slick.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbm4gPfzRjQ

>White Grip
>acceptable

nooooo

If it's not black its wack.

surfstitch.com/product/obfive-spring-break-grip-tape-floral
this is the best i could find. sorry user

Okay if under 20. Cringy if over 20.

/thread

Children wear pants. There for its for children

What if exactly 20?