>randomly went to random pseudoskate-shop
>trousers section
>looking for slim fit
>nowhere to find
>"okay, I'll try carrots"
>"oh my dick feels"
>leggings
>leave them in cabin

I think pants with a low rise are uncomfortable on the balls so get regular or high rise if you want skinny pants

HAHAHAHAH how about you buy something that actually has a rise moron

post workout

Spray-on pants are over anyway. Slim fit to relaxed fit are what's up now.

None. 3 days a week afternoon soccer, eating vegetables because I like them most, 4-5 days a week ~300 push-ups per one, 3 days a week ~40-70 pull-ups. What works best for me is thinking, writing stuff and reading. That's literally what makes me this thin.

No the push-ups and soccer LITERALLY make you thin you fucking faggot.

>Why we, skellingons

You're not a skelly you imbecile.

Well, no, I have bodyblike that since I was born u faggot. Genes. I started with push-ups and pull-ups this school yr, one before college.

Then who is?
I thought that generally all skinny people are skellingtons.

stay mad u pseud poser

You're closer to slim/athletic than a skellington. Skellies look at least a little bony, hence the name.

Your body standards are warped

>jealous because he isnt naturally muscular and thin
Fuck you for not being gifted.

So visible ribs are ok?
Btw I dont think Im skelly at all, but most people I know call me like that. I used to it.

Sorry for blurry pic.

why feel the need to post shirtless pics on Veeky Forums though? Not to say that you seem to extremely overestimate your own attractiveness

speaking of which, what kind of womens jeans/pants would you recommend

naisu

for fucking real though, the only thing you can try is "slim straight"
"skinny" shit hugs the knees (and calves) waay too much it no joke looks like that stretchy shit women wear

OP is 'bout skinny fit.

Height/weight??

also interested if ribs=skelly because as a maybe skelly i get a free 6 pack but my ribs show bit

so you say you dont have a workout but then you say 4-5 days a week you 300 push ups and pull ups

Don't forget soccer. That's great cardio. I do Muay Thai 3-5 times per week with bjj 1 or 2 per week and look like op. Started off skinny fat tho.

bro nobody wants to see your dirty asscrack hanging out of those jeggings, please buy actual pants next time

so jelly wow

Is English your first language?

this
your body is very average

185/67

Certainly isn't.