I fell for the meme and bought hese shoes but when i got home i came to the realization that i dont know what the fuck...

i fell for the meme and bought hese shoes but when i got home i came to the realization that i dont know what the fuck to wear with them.
can i just wear some 511s and a hoodie?
also what do i do with the long laces?

They work with anything
And tie your laces faggot

I wear mine with monochrome shit, they goes almost anything

yea but where do i put my laces? should i stuff them inside my shoes or leave them dangling around?

you let em hang, bitch boy.

just throw them in the trash, you only paid like 40$ for those piece of shit anyway.

Are they comfy?

>I don't know what the fuck to wear with black shoes

???

do something like pic related

>effay, how do I wear Vans
This board needs to be firebombed

super played out

is this a dream

it's what i do very often, dark blue and black 510s, slightly cuffed with those shoes. I like it and many people on here won't like it, but take a look at the waywt threads, this board is 95% underaged tryhards

why the fuck would you buy tumblr: the shoe?

>those socks

get 'em pros, those are more comfy with a more durable sole

i feel u, these shoes have long ass laces

i just tie them the way i want them to look and then lace them back so the shoe fits more loose, makes for easier slipping in and out without having to bind them every time u put them on

You bought the low tops? KEK

I don't get it
that looks bad

nigga theyre black/white sneakers they will work with anything

this board makes people feel obligated to dress funny and turns above average fashion into "how do I wear sneakers" in people's minds

wtf is up with his legs

t. 14 year old

Can we get some inspo for these shoes?

I had to stop wearing mine because everyone on campus has them now but use the black laces they look better and you'll stand out from the retard bandwagon kids

Everyone here uses the low tops so i had to buy the hi tops

jesus christ this board is fucking horrible

If you don't skate you look ridiculous wearing old skools. Unskated/brand new old skools are ugly. Do whatever the fuck you want with the laces.

>green cargos
>black leather jacket
>don't speak

You'll be effay in no time

>t.15 year old

Literal high-school-tier sneakers.

imagine being so reatarded that you can't find something that goes with black shoes

i don't see the point to buy something durable when we are speaking about fashion. it's important in fashion is to change clothes all the time no ?