Which deodorant is effay? I currently use pic related

Which deodorant is effay? I currently use pic related

Non-scented deodorant

non-scented deodorant and perfume

The only good OS deodorant is Classic, the one that just smells like rubbing alcohol

malin + goetz eucalyptus senpai

I have the same deodorant, I hate how much it smells, the smell is nice in small doses, but it's way too much when I put it on.

lol at you guys living the deodorant delusion. it's proven that the opposite gender finds natural scent/sweat smell arousing.

i never wear deodorant. bathe twice a week. get pussy whenever i feel like it

deodorant is for retards and children, anti-antiperspirant is what you need to stop the musty smell/sweat

>tfw anti-perspirant makes me sweat more and causes horrendous staining, not to mention the smell is worse
I just wear undershirts and some nonscented now

smells like skittles

fucking hell I used this before they changed the scent, it was good, I cant stand the scent of the new one now

>get pussy whenever i feel like it
Does your mom work from home now?

C L E A N
O
M
F
O
R
T

>use dry deodorant
>armpits becomes dusty and the the deodorant builds up in my armpit hairs
Why is this happening?

Botox on your under arms and perfume

Use gell and shower everyday

I use old spice body wash (forgot what scent) and old spice champion deodorant. My gf always says I smell good as fuck.

Old Spice Arctic Force.

I have the same issue but I solve it by wearing deodorant and changing clothes if I start to smell or feel too sweaty.

This. All other deodorant is shit

Old Spice Matterhorn, until they discontinued it. Use Victorinox Swiss Army Altitude.

I normally use pic related but I decided to try Desperado because it was different but I kind of regret it. I'll probably go back to Fresh or the Original. I don't care for the new weird kinds.

I'm a girl and I use that. I was thinking of finding some other sweet deodorant, maybe going full, obnoxious white girl and finding one scented like pumpkin spice, or a nice tea.

yes

>deodorant
odor core senpai wya

1 part cornstarch
1 part baking soda
Coconut oil until blend is moist
(Optional) Add essential oil

Donezo

this is all i need

Is this shit good? I've been thinking about picking up a stick

Shower with this daily, don't really need deodorant

nice

Is there a reason none of you posted the spray kind of deodorant?

why do you prefer roll-on or stick?

Hell yeah, user

this but without aluminium since it stains my shirts

nice

I use the same kind but the Amber scent.

I like Old Spice Whitewater, smells comfy

absolutely disgusting