Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

momtastic.com/food/425007-bacon-recipes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GAY

AS

FUCK

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

Let's hope you are not too fond of those teeth

Does anyone else watch fat people eat or look at pics of fat people as a form of thinspo? Or is it just me?

stey ewey pls

give me one (1) good reason!

I do it, i think its kinda unhealthy tho cause I cant not look at a fatty and think "God youre fucking disgusting, lose some weight you disgusting trash"

ilu frof

have nice day ok

>a 6/10 in europe is an 8/10 in america

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN IN THIS STUPID CONTINENT

luv u so muches frag
hidratting nao thanx

true same
then i remember that the majority of people who are fat are fat because they're lazy and i don't feel so bad

Yup. Best thinspo yet.

yeah like i've been watching mukbangs on yt and it's helping me a lot

i'm new to these threads tho good to be here yaya.
how's everyone on this wonderful sunday?

If you guys can stomach going to Veeky Forums, there's always a fat people hate thread; kinda entertaining.

How to make?

New rule: Everytime you don't post a thinspo related picture you must eat 100 more calories today. Faggots.

momtastic.com/food/425007-bacon-recipes/

yall niggas need 2 eat

You done yet? Nobody here gives a shit about your greasy food.

Deep dish or /thin/crust?

not even tendies?

California Pizza Kitchen thin crust pizzas are a good low-calorie dinner. They taste great and it's only 300 kcal per 1/3 pizza. Margarita's my favorite.

Papa Slam

chicago deep dish pls.

Yikes, that could get ugly since I post from work a lot. I do try to post thinspo when at home though to make up for it.

Food shitposter is going to gain 10 pounds this week.

>It's another episode of "half of the thread is shitposting"
I want my comfyness back

jokes on the spammers though because fast/greasy food makes me so fucking ill i can't bare to stomach it anymore so i'm not even tempted, would rather have a 'nana.

anyway any of my thinspo friends have a favourite body part? mine are my wrists, although my hands are tiny and my fingers short so i don't have pretty elegant hands at the end of em

NEW THREAD

another angle

Theyll get bored and leave, they always do

Post something then. I don't have very many saved.

Fatty food just reminds me how disgusting I am.

will check it out thanks

hey user, random question
but my wrist are the same color skin than your but the other side of them are just way too tanned
would I ever come back to my fair skin?

Yeah, actually quite helpful.

What was your last meal, thinspo?

I had this salad for lunch. Needed some dressing but didn't want to add more sugar than the fruit already had.

That looks bomb af.

I skipped breakfast so i could have enough calories for lunch. A breakfast burrito, egg cheese salsa, sausage and potato. 599 calories lmao

my hands

That salad looks tastey af

Two days ago I broke a fast to eat an IHOP breakfast sampler (2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, 2 pancakes, and hashbrowns). Tasted so good and ate the whole thing because I was fucked out of my mind.

Had two pieces of toast with jelly with my coffee this morning. One of my favorite combinations

not user but u have beautiful hands

Thanks! Was tasty. That breakfast sounds really good.

Thanks. What kind of pancakes did you get? When I was a little porkchop kid I used to drag my mom there and get chocolate chip pancakes. Not sure I could eat those now.

what did you guys do, drive germanon away?

thoughts on drinking warm water?

Looks like it. Not sure how I'm supposed to get my alana fix now.

gross

Put some tea in it.

I drink room temperature water all the time. Just easier than trying to keep it in the refrigerator all the time. I generally prefer cold water though, especially in the summer.

Actually warm water, like if I leave a bottle in the car on a hot day, is pretty yucky.

Her surgeries are tasteful

Ew why would you?

Yeah, not too bad. Lips are slightly overdone. She'll look like a duck when she is 30 though, sadly. They all do once they start fucking with plastic surgery. Pre-surgery would look better at older age.

Kendall and Kylie Jenner are gross

I think the lips suit her but Kylie has overdone them for sure
kendall is the prettiest out of them all

Kendall is the only pretty one. If I make any more comments about that whole family though I'll get told to go back to my containment board so I'll just let you all fill in the blanks.

>If I make any more comments about that whole family though I'll get told to go back to my containment board
why is?

i wish i could give you a good answer but i'm so so pale i never ever tan, just burn (but don't burn because i either wear suncream or stay out the sun). other side of my arm is completely covered in freckles though, which do go lighter in the winter. a tan should definitely fade if it's out the sun over time though i assume?

v v v nice hands user, very jealous of your long slender fingers

i'm currently eating oat so simple strawberry jam sachet (128 cals) topped with 12g strawberry & cream nakd nibbles (42 cals it's taken my 2 months to get through the 40g bag cos they're too sweet) & a square of chocolate (34 cals). last food of the day, managed to finish today on 831 calories with a net of 543 when calories burnt walking to and from and being at work waitressing are taken into account. been awake 12 hours too, feels good

Finished today with 1237 calories and some light exercise
What a lovely day lads I hope we all make it

at the gym rn trying to into /thin/

>at the gym
>trying to into /thin/

doing it wrong

you'd look better thin tho, you just look like every other fuckboi in the world right now.

Less calories and more cardio would make a world of difference imo

qt

how tall are you

6'0
ty
I'm doing hyper trophy and eating a huge deficit while getting a lot of cardio, not tryna into "thin" more like lean as fuck ottermode with more muscle and vascularity.
I hit the gym 6x a week and do HIIT every other day. I've seen gr8 progress in these last two months

>6'0
the mirror makes you look short

Yeah ik ): it's cheap and warped or something

dumping some pics

ur chunky legs look weird

used to be fat as fuck but I can leg press 900 pounds so that's smthn???

thats not thinspo

How did your face change?

What are some effay ways to get active? I like skateboarding

I remember you from the last time you posted. You're 2 qt

I just run 5ks and 10ks

fat families and super fat vs super skinny is my go to youtube binge watch

anyone else skinny but not at that "unquestionably skinny" level?

I think I just need to incorporate some weight training

i skate too. however, i am a scrub and can't do switch so my right calf is noticeably larger than my left haha

Good morning everybody, hope you're having a good day!

I'm off to uni and then some shopping. Gunna have a pretty gross lunch because my boyfriend want to try out a new burger place, so I'm hoping to save all my calories for that.

My bones are unforgiving and always make me look wide ;_; I'll never be heroin chic.

Me too. I'm at a point that I can't get to a smaller size just because my ribcage is huge, even though there's no fat on it.

No fat between legs girls

Walk a lot just wander in a safe area listen to music or podcasts

Walking a mile is like 100 cals running is like 120

>used to be a fatty
>still chubsgalore
>can find nothing I like that fits me because everything is xboxhueg
F U C K

I like selvedge denim, and the best fitting pair I have are unbranded black chinos in a 28, meaning my waist is like 29 inches. My naked and famous weird guys fit like theyre fucking diapers, even. DAMMIT.

Who makes decent, high quality, non slave labor clothing for smolguys?

my legs are still so chunky tips? I want them so skinny they look longer

ugh this is a bad feel.

Pic of me, I'm a man that's not as skinny as he'd like.

Height and weight? You have some fairly strong outer quads it looks like, are you into any sports?