Is owning dogs Veeky Forums?

Is owning dogs Veeky Forums?

Hell yeah! What breed is that?

not effay

nor are cats

also hair on clothes is lame

akita

I don't know, but it is one of the best things ever.

If you're a squatter with fenced off land and you have free roaming Caucasian shepherds roaming around guarding it you're pretty effay.
Dogs in christiania are pretty effay as well.

Cool, I think Akita Pitbull mix are really good looking.

My dog gets more compliments from both genders than any article of clothing I own and she's as generic as they come

People just like dogs desu

I miss my dog
:(

Yes
People often tell me that my dog is beautiful.

no, because you need to take care of it, taking care of anything is not effay

I think you'll find... that your dog... is the one... who actually ends up... taking care... of... you...

Lmao, so taking care of your face is not effay and everyone here is actually acne infested?

If your dog doesn't walk at hell it means you are a cuck.

damn, feels

moronic teenagers like you are the cancer of this board
go be a heroin chic slimane cock smoking faggot somewhere else

Literally painful to look at.
ty based genes for clear skin.

Atticus stunts on every dog we meet

i bet that doggo is insurance hell

Who cares. Being accompanied by a dog is the greatest thing you'll ever do, next to creating life. Take in one in need of a home. Show it the best life it could ever know.

And it will do the same for you.

user, I miss your dog for you. :c

ahhhhhhh i live in a fucking condo on the 25th floor i want a dog so bad ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get me out of here

sorry bro :(

Thx

That's the only picture I have of her now. my laptop got stolen that had all my other photos of her. It was like losing her all over again.

Great looking dog, I also have a sheltie and get lots of compliments

Pitbulls are literally the niggers of the dog world. Why would you aspire to owning such an inferior mix?

It's not genes, it's microbiome m8.

bro im so sorry

I own a weenie dog, is that effay?

Anyone know how hard it is to have a dog in a condo I don't a terrace or anything so i guess I would have to take them out every couple hours

It is recommended that you give your dogs regular exercise no matter the breed so yeah you probably will have to take them out for a little while every day.