WTF? I love Adidas now!

WTF? I love Adidas now!

Adidas got pretty good with shoes while Nike fell off pretty hard.

every good adidas athletic shoe is just a ripoff of nike free or roshe

whoa dude i love chinese made mesh and rubber sneakers! I'm going to go pay $100 for some right now matter of fact. here i goooooooooooo-

whoa dude i love chinese made mesh and styrofoam sneakers! I'm goign to go pay $200 for some right now matter of fact. here i goooooooooooo-

u mad

was I wrong?

whoa dude i love chinese made mesh and styrofoam sneakers with a hip hop artists name on them! I'm goign to go pay $400 for some right now matter of fact. here i goooooooooooo-

What the fuck this thread is just like any other shill thread except it's missing the ten thousand bots posting "wow youre so right"

the german company named adidas, shilling on Veeky Forums but in a less obvious manner. it makes me bend backwards how slimy this is

can you not do it please because it is so goddamn obvious FUCK

>11742031
Has nothing to do with his post. true or not.

guys i love adidas!

what?

adidas is lame as shit now. literally the only thing I like by them are their tiro track pants. fuccboi Kanye shit and niggers. shills fuck off the board. adidas is just an overpriced athletic brand gone streetwear. plz go.

why would adidas shill on Veeky Forums

Even if it were true still doesnt take away the fact that nike has been fallen off hardly recently

>fallen of

That really only applies to your arbitrary conceptualization of what's "in" and "hip" at the moment which does happen to be Adidas. It makes no nudge at the quality of the product - people who wear Nike for comfort or running purposes are going to continue to do so. The only measurement you are using is aesthetic and mainstream credibility, in other words you're a fuckboy. Burn your clothes and end your life please

I wear sneakers because they look good. I dont like Kanye and dislike Yeezys. NMDs look better than roshes, dooms look better than any sock liner nike adidas, eqt adv look better than prestos and Qasa are the best sneaker made in the past 10 years or so. I have both nike and adidas as well as asics. I tend to buy adidas more because they are making the better sneakers.

>Qasa are the best sneaker made in the past 10 years or so

have sex please

>sex
>good
pick none

you pretty much discredit yourself when you call boost styrofoam

when you don't actually run in your running shoes it might as well be styrofoam

good luck buying any adidas shoes that arent the absolute most basic models they offer

artificial demand sure is great!

>21 replies, 10 posters
kek

>Having sex
>Ever

Enjoy your std please

>sneakers
>fashion

*Tips Fedora*