What is the most effay college major?

Phycology and sociology are to two real sciences. Once you walk into those doors you get nothing but facts.

this

kek

Art + Design
r
t
+
D
e
s
i
g
n

>you get nothing but facts

>you get nothing

FTFY

Laws, what I study

definitely not engineering

not going to college

literature

Architecture

maths with philosophy

Whatever the fuck you want to study.

(just not business lmao)

This or compsci with philosophy.

Actuarial sciences

Business/management and then start your own clothing line

Literature/Philosophy + Hard Science

Architecture or Mathematics

probably this

hard science people may dress like autists but the degree is hard/respected and you stand out more while effay

philo/lit is classic effay intellectual core as it always has been

psychology/sociology/gender studies etc. is SJW tier and not effay

not sure how corrupted phil/lit are in murrica though

most effay and superfluous: humanities, soft sciences (psychology, kinesiology, nutrition etc)
least effay and most pragmatic: engineering, mathematics, biochem
perfect balance between categories: medicine, pharmacology/toxicology, architecture, law,
useless: hospitality, env sciences, counseling, chemistry

Getting any business degree as a WASP at an ivy league school, while being a member of the young republicans.

None of you can punch that high up so don't try.

>tfw majoring in math and minoring in philosophy

business school is for autists

>useless
>Chemistry
My dude. what are you thinking

business school is for your future owners pleb

Any biology fellas in here?

In terms of the anorexic, coffee + fags make for a healthy diet Veeky Forums member then I'd say Literature or Architecture were amongst the most effay.

I'm doing my masters in computer science right now and if listening to weebs argue about why Vegeta's character arch is vastly more superior than Goku's, I'd advise against studying it.

nah, you don't need to put down cash to learn how to do the same stuff immigrants can do with 1/100th of the education. the only reason you go into business school is so you can rub elbows with rich jerks 'cause apparently you don't know how to do that without a schedule. also business dude's are the least Veeky Forums of any school. even the engineers have less of a uniform.

I don't understand that picture.

Is graphic design effay?

Sociology, architecture, law, medicine, history

hey that's me!

the logic chopping side of philosophy isn't very Veeky Forums imo

yeah architecture is my major and imo the most effay major out there.

He's delusional, for me chemistry is the middle ground between science and art, full effay.

Thats what im doing c:

I'm majoring in Food Science and clearly, it will never be effay

Culinary. It's effay to be a chef, chicks like it, men think you're macho cause your job is so hard. You get away with, pretty much are expected to have some sort of substance abuse problems, and if you decide to start a family later in life you'll be able to work in cafeterias all over the world with virtually no one expecting anything great from you meanwhile your hours are good and the pay is fair aswell.

not him but agreed. its literal autism and seems overly pedantic, imho.

art history. full of bitchy girls who dress well

my brother recently got his MA in graphic design, and although im very proud of him he is pretty un/fa/, so this leads me to believe that you guys arent really Veeky Forums. sorry

>macho
>chef

pick one.

This is fairly on point. I'm studying Industrial Design right now, but I know many people who study Graphic Design. Almost all of them dress like high school students. Quite strange.

just another typical tard on Veeky Forums

Aerospace Engineering and Computational Mathematics double major here.
Math is effay because nothing really gets any purer than math

Engineering depends on which field, but even the good ones arent really effay

Is archaeology/paleontology /effay/? cause that's me

economics is that even a question

Well it is the study of scarcity and it's depressing as fuck

English or Anthropology or both

Feminist detected

To answer the question at hand it's chemistry, hard enough to garner respect not too difficult to require long periods of time without bathing

Major in cyber and you can easily pull down six figures in your twenties

Money is effay as fuck

It's literally whatever makes you the most money.

math, architecture, philosophy, media
also doing ms in compsci rn, almost all of my classmates are pajeets..... less autism, but similar dress code

physics+astronomy

astrophys masters here
nah bro, just nah
doing wha tyo ulove is Veeky Forums but let's not sit here and pretend that physics is the most effay degree
i can feel the cringe after i tell girls what i study

good luck getting a job in the business world with your philosophy major

I think you're more talking about being an entrepreneur

>never met a chef

medicine

Is translation and interpretation effay?

It's architecture. Not even close.

only if its greek or latin or other dead languages
otherwise you must speak a rare language, eg obscure african dialects

doing this in october
and the maths has to be useless

though i would still say classics, chemistry, linguistics, law or not bullshitty literature are still top-notch. also you must be self0taught in a wide range of subjects

what about a music educator? park ranger? interior designer? architect? or civil engineer with music education? those are what I want to do, but I don't know man :/ I just want to do something I love and be financially secure.

>not industrial design

Architecture is for dorks.

I know english, spanish, japanese and a little bit of latin

Me too bro.

>didnt know what I wanted to do
>affinity for arts but arts has shit career prospects
>just flunked my way through a business degree

Is this effay?

I have C1 in English and German. Now I started international relations to study Korean or Japanese, to work at their embassies or at UN or something. Is the degree shit-tier?

This is Veeky Forums, any creative field is not fashionable even though we glorify artists and designers :)

idk i would have though international politics or international law would be better though

I'd rather have pajeet than a bunch of weebs. Plus I have a fetish for brown women and pajeet women are top tier.

Imo: Medicine

Not him but macho isn't one of the stereotypes for a chef. It's definitely a respectable job and viewed with higher regard than compsci.

History, Economics, and PPE

Journalism?

How are you both archeology/paleo? I'm a geology major and paleo is moreso a specialized form of geology completely separate from archeology/anthropoly.

>paleontologist

literally the most un Veeky Forums of the earth sciences at my uni, always wear walking boots and shit everywhere. Petroleum engineers are 4rn hypebeasts as well.
I graduated with geology and everyone was pretty well dressed bar the token cause autists

Is environmental science Veeky Forums

>tfw electrical engineering
>tfw the most un/fa/ of stem fields
a-at least I'll have money for them siqq cops, r-right lads?

Fine Art
Studio Art
Fashion Design
Architecture
Graphic Design
Interior Design
Industrial Design

If you aren't a creative pushing higher aesthetic on the masses then you aren't shit and you're going to end up like every other cuck that is 45 and a normie.

where I'm from, the best-dressing people are undoubtedly the law students, despite that they're obnoxious af and act like they're superior to everyone else

>stem fields
>effay

I'm not saying they are, numbskull

>Studio Art
>Graphic Design
>Interior Design
>Industrial Design
none of these have been Veeky Forums since the 90s at the latest faggot. you might as well take up carpentry, they've become squarely trades.

though graphic design does still have a very tiny minority of good work being done in it and even a few strong academic programs left, but there's no chance that'd cover any of the tasteless plebs here

>implying you need college for most of those
have fun wasting time and money I guess. a non-retarded person would rather use college for useful education and deal with this 'creative' bullshit in their free time

Economics-Mathematics at Columbia

Effay?

>Reply
all architecture majors i know are fa af

>compsci
>philosophy
wat

That's what the degree consists of though

lol you sound like a fricking nerd

rate mine in effayness

>poly sci
>minor in creative writing

Biochemistry

Fuck off mathfags

is honours in investment management effay

What up dog?
Biology as a major isn't the most effay thing but whatever. I study bio because I enjoy the subject, as for the outlook for careers I prefer not to think about it and say everything will be fine. Never too late to apply to med school.

industrial design

si senor

is debating the most effay aesthetic as a phil major good enough?

What major does the OP pic represent?