Is my hair thinning or is it just really light?

Is my hair thinning or is it just really light?

How to be Veeky Forums is I'm balding?

It looks like its thinning, post a pic of your face with your hair pulled back

finasteride

yeah, i'm sorry to tell you you're one of the few people who post "am i balding?" threads that's actually thinning. Not too bad yet though by the looks of it but if you're concerned speak to a doctor and if not be prepared to buzz in the future.

who knew trump posted on Veeky Forums

yea senpai its thinning

OP here, fuck.

Does Rogaine work or should I just go to a dermatologist or something?

For once it's actually thinning. Usually people with perfectly fine hairlines post here! Sorry man. Try rogaine or something that's prescription only

Just shave your head. If you aren't a fatass you'll look a lot better than trying to hide it or by taking "pride" in your balding like an old man.

Buy a pair of clippers if you don't have a set already and just chop off your hair and make sure to do it at least twice a week (or every day if you have the time)

same here op

im balding at fucking 19

pls kill me

i have a doctor appointment in october
but what should i take/supply until then to reduce the hairloss ?
I heard saw palmetto blocks DHT.. any advice?

that could easily be your mature hairline, hair at temples and in general don't seem thin to me. you're just being an attentionwhore

whelp, you seem to have naturally thin hair but they do look thinner on top. Might want to start minox+dht shampoo or fuck it and just go fina

Minoxidil only works if you've got a specific enzyme in your scalp.

Start with some 5% minoxidil and a shampoo containing ketoconazole and go at it for 8 months to a year.

>balding

Are you thick as shit? That's just a mature hairline. Very few maintain a straight NW1 hairline post-puberty.

t. Been balding since age 15

Don't waste your money. Nature will always win. Whatever the doctor can do for you will only slow the loss. It will not stop it or cure it. You will lose whatever youre going to lose anyway. Even transplants are not permanent. I had a very noticeable thin spot on the back of my head since I was 16. 26 now, its very noticeable but honestly I can live with it. Just what having testosterone does to half of all men. Don't be vain. Big pharma is counting on your self consciousness to have you give them all your money for shit that doesn't make a permanent fix.
I did what I could in attempt to fix it. And guess what. Still lost. Don't waste your money like I did. I really regret it now.

>having testosterone

More like having low testosterone, subnormal levels of SHBG, sky-high prolactin and cortisol levels.

Premature androgenic alopecia is he male equivalent of PCOS.

It's all about one's hormonal profile.

medfag here, youre fucking retarded. not like i was expecting much from this board but jesus

>medfag

Sure pal. The "high testosterone" meme is just a way for balding men to cope with the fact that they're losing up to 3 points on the looks scale.

In most men, premature balding is a diseased state of affairs.

Fuck off and die Trump

Or he can begin HRT and keep his hairline forever

t. low test nu-male who can't into balding

You've never noticed that most nu-males are thinning or receding as fuck? A bastardized hormonal profile will do that to you.

OP here
But I does matter when you're fucking baby face 19 y/old. If I had a beard and be older than 20. I wouldn't give a fuck.

I currently work out and focus on a good body, I hope I can grow a beard in few years so I fucking shave it already

>shave it already

You wanna look like every other balding man? Why don't you go hit the gym while you're at it?

I say to you, hold on to your hair for dear life. Or get an expensive hair system, they're legit nowadays.

i dont care what you think (i mean no one does honestly) but you cant just throw a bunch of words you know nothing about next to each other to prove your opinion

Vitamin E, for healthy hair and nails. It's not a miracle pill, but I mean it might help a little bit. Girls take Vitamin E when they're trying to grow out their hair out fast.

I started balding when I was 20 and I'm Veeky Forums and healthy as fuck. My test is slightly higher than normal

it's 100 percent genetics you mong. balding early not great but it doesn't mean you're sick

You're sure about that? Have you had your hormonal levels checked or do you just go off how Veeky Forums your body is?

>slightly higher than normal
Which means dog shit in today's day and age. Testosterone levels are at an all time low.

About the genetics, sure, if you're Caucasian you'll most certainly go bald at some point. But what we see today is that more and more young men are balding at a rapid rate. Premature is the word.

>Criteria for metabolic syndrome were met by 57.1% of the patients with androgenetic alopecia compared to 14.3% of the controls (PMetS was seen in a higher proportion of patients with AGA (43.5%) as compared to the control group (2.4%) and the differences were statistically significant (P < 0.001). As compared to controls, patients with AGA had higher triglycerides (P < 0.001), systolic blood pressure (P < 0.001), diastolic blood pressure (P < 0.001) along with significantly lower high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels (P < 0.001

>Hypertension was strongly associated to androgenetic alopecia (p < 0.001)

>The HOMA-IR (homeostasis model assessment of insulin resistance) index was significantly higher in cases than controls.

Our results support the recommendation for assessing insulin resistance and cardiovascular-related features and disorders in all young males with stage III or higher AGA

>high scores of HOMA-IR and FIRI (fasting insulin resistance index) suggest that male patients with early onset-AGA have insulin resistance

Enjoy dat dere high testosterone.

i see you can google. do you have any idea what those words mean?

Nigga I just gave you an assload of studies which shows that premature balding is symptom of a hormonal imbalance and a assload of other nasty things.

Seriously, if you're young and balding go check your testosterone, DHT, SHBG, prolactin and cortisol. While you're at it check your thyroid, look for signs of insulin resistance, visceral fat and metabolic syndrome, all of which will lead to type 2 diabetes.

And about the high blood pressure, quit smoking if you are.