Which one Veeky Forumsgs?

Which one Veeky Forumsgs?
pls help me

top right by far

top right or left if you are going to wear them casually, if you wear shorts alot the purple ones will work too.

I wanted the black white racers but eventually I got over them. I tried on the pink ones and they are more pleasing than the black white. Saw the dooms in person and want them out of all of them and they make you a bit taller cause of the sole.

Dooms. Nike is meh

What wear with triple Black? (Not op but i like the shoes)

top left looks like socks + sandals wtf is wrong with people

and bottom right looks so bad I wouldn't even expect skechers to be willing to manufacture them

or should i go for memes?

if you actually consider anything but top left this is the wrong board for you. better go to /mlp/

>hey im a ninja xD im watching naruto all day
kys

>heyy i wear pink orange purple shoes xD pink is for men, i saw it on a youtube video
>autism sole
>primeknit knockoff

implying tubular doom isn't a fucking qasa knockoff

all of the shoes here are garbage

Dooms

Tubular doom
d e s u
s e n p a i

Dooms easily.

joggers, techwear, ninjacore

>top left
my niggas

jesus what is this flux adv meme they're not even good

>they're not even good
excuse me?

Top right

>primeknit knockoff
>flyknit came out two years before primeknit
>in fact nike sued adidas for it

You must be joking

neither, it could have been the flyknit racer years ago, by now it became pretty dated, more time is needed to elapse when you can safely wear them again without looking like a laggard

utility huaraches are kinda meh, adidas is plain garbage

Its the opposite actually. Primeknit was actually made first and Nike couldn't do anything about the lawsuit like they did with Rick and Raf

Does anyone own the doom pk bcs I wanna buy them but I don't know how the extended "sock" feels

When wearing without socks: like a sock, just softer and a little more loose
With socks: walking on clouds

Thanks senpai

no no no no no theyre played out. I have a pair of og nmds and I can never wear it without feeling like a bitchboy.

Get the dooms those are dope and tubulars are slept on.

Oke, thanks user

No Primeknit NMDS are not overrated. OG's, Vapour Grey, Sock, glitch, monochrome white and Japan black are great because they look decent and aren't a grand release. mesh are played out

What? Google it flyknits debuted first

>walking on clouds
is it good or bad sorry i never walked on clouds

dooms pretty much are by far the most comfortable shoe i ever walked in and i have owned about 20 pairs of shoes in my life. uncage them and you will never wear another shoe again. they will be tight enough for your feet not to move inside while you walk, but you can put them on/off in a second, and they look mire like qasas.

it debuted first but adidas has been working on it since 2002. The main reason why Nike couldn't get their lawsuit on them.

>tfw poor
ehhhhhh

only orca, trust me, but why not flyknit trainers?

Dooms are much more interesting.

Nike couldn't defend its position, because the court agreed with Adidas, they said that the technology already existed (since 1940) what Nike patented, therefore it could not have been patented in the first place, Nike lost the case twice, once in EU, once in the US

to say the least it's a little bit odd that Adidas started to release it's primeknit shoes only after Nike made the flyknit popular
if a techonology exist since 1940 and you know about it, why do you wait for your competition to use it first? i call BS on this, the court didn't, case is closed

Moving the goalposts there adidas shill?
First PK came out first and adi sued nike now its the otherway around bu adi started working first?

If so what took them over 10 years to make virtually the same thing? Who says nike didn't start even earlier?

any specific socks? also are dooms more comfortable than ultra boosts?

I don't really know anything about sock materials so I can't really answer that. They are comfy with all the socks I own. I never tried ultra boosts though.

>why do you wait for your competition to use it first
The same reason why Nike started dropping out prestos and court classics recently, to beat the competition. Ultramemes and memesmiths took the spotlight and Nike wanted it back.

>First PK came out first
I never said that
>Nike shill
Im wearing sock darts atm

>same thing
No. The knit process and the materials are much more different.

>>First PK came out first
>I never said that

What was ?
>Primeknit was actually made first

>First PK came out first and adi sued nike now its the otherway around bu adi started working first?

Doesn't correlate with what I wrote. primeknit was made/used before nike has been using flyknit and in the end thats all that matters. Nike lost the case , adidas won

So you agree flyinit isnt a rip off of primeknit then?

>The same reason why Nike started dropping out prestos and court classics recently, to beat the competition. Ultramemes and memesmiths took the spotlight and Nike wanted it back.
when Stans was popular, Nike pushed the AF1s, Roshes were still going hard at that time
between UBs and Prestos i fail to see any resemblence, if you see any, you know who borrowed from whom, because Presto is a 2000 design

>primeknit was made/used before nike has been using flyknit
i would really like to hear at least one primeknit Adidas model, which was released before the first flyknit Nikes, humor me

He wont, hes a shill who has no idea what he's talking about.

daily reminder adidas is going to go down in history as the makers of meme shoes whereas nike is going to be "fashionable" forever

>i would really like to hear at least one primeknit Adidas model, which was released before the first flyknit Nikes, humor me

Once again you did not read my post. adidas has been working with the knit before nike but nike debuted their knit sneaker first. Nike tried to sue adidas for the knit and failed.

>shill
I have more nikes than you ever will

so why didn't Adidas base their defense on that? maybe because it's BS
they based their defense on that the technology existed since 1940, so Nike couldn't have patented it, when they did, Nike couldn't argue with that, so they lost the case, Nike didn't lose the case, because the primeknit was first

So if tomorrow nike puts out a new foam called freeboost that is 99% the same as boost and adidas sues them if nike just says they've been working on it for 10 yeats they'll be fine and boost is just a ripple of freeboost ?

I mean shoe foam has been around forever right?

Yes if they have the evidence for that statement,

Nike is the one who claim invented the knitted technology and they had no arguments. adidas SAID they had been working with primeknit before nike's 2012 release and stated that knit technology existed before 1940. So what are you trying to say here?

what?

it's actually about one thing: Adidas outsmarted Nike in court, Nike failed to prove their side

it doesn't have anything to do with which one was first, Adidas knew it well, that if they go on that route, they can't win, so they went for something else and it worked

>Nike is the one who claim invented the knitted technology and they had no arguments. adidas SAID they had been working with primeknit before nike's 2012 release and stated that knit technology existed before 1940. So what are you trying to say here?
i think it's pretty clear what i'm trying to say there: Nike didn't lose the case, because the primeknit was first, they lost the case, because they patented something, which couldn't have been patented at that time, when they patented it

Should I get these?

no

yes

I'm now confused

maybe

from the thumbnail I would have guessed those were skechers