Poorfag general

Poorfag general, anythig similar to pic related?
karhu had something in same colourway, but sold out everywhere
and i dont want fake

Other urls found in this thread:

thredup.com/product/women-nylon-code-dark-blue-track-jacket/14590642
aliexpress.com/store/product/Russian-Fashion-Men-Mesh-lining-Windbreaker-Woodland-Light-Sports-Jackets-2016-new-Spell-color-HEYBIG-jogger/1081103_32694460264.htmljogger/1081103_32694460264.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would recommend looking at your local thrift shops
this isnt very similar but maybe youll like it anyways
thredup.com/product/women-nylon-code-dark-blue-track-jacket/14590642

honestly, thrift and eBay work wonders

damn, that's a dope jacket
listen to these guys, hit up thrift stores before everyone jumps on this colorful windbreaker trend and they become impossible to find.

>damn, that's a dope jacket
its gosha

aliexpress.com/store/product/Russian-Fashion-Men-Mesh-lining-Windbreaker-Woodland-Light-Sports-Jackets-2016-new-Spell-color-HEYBIG-jogger/1081103_32694460264.htmljogger/1081103_32694460264.html

Gosha is the poorfag alternative m8

well if you are so rich just buy one for me, ill pay shipping
faggot

Dammit I just accidentally bought that jacket

????

I had it in my basket with a bunch of other stuff and forgot it was there when I checked out.

ok give me your details and address

Fakes of this are readily available on aliexpress and taobao. Aliexpress have them for about $30, taobao for about 150¥

buy a fake retard

aliexpress / taobao

do you have experience with aliexpress?
how does it compare to the original?

[email protected]
good luck, that my actual email

Do people ever take their dad's old clothes, write something stupid like "essence" in cyrilic on it and sell it for madbux?

That Kholodno Sweater by Gosha was pretty nice and clever.
May actually either purchase one myself or design a similar one.

Since this is a poorfag thread, there's this shop that sells clothes very alike to rick owens his clothes (long asymmetrical tees, etc) but is way, way cheaper. Around the 65,- mark, however, I completely am lost on the name, and would really like a link. Anyone?

I can spend around 80 bucks on some jeans like pic related or maybe in a lighter wash, what should I get?

also I thrifted some pants and went to the taylor but I didn't like the way the ass fits now, it feels like a bag. Is this normal or is that one taylor just shit?

>taylor
Buy your jeans for uniqlo. In terms of price:quality ratio they're the best I've encountered, on the Australian website they have selvege for $20 on sale and nonslv for $10 on sale

Poorfag alt to these classics?

reebok insta pump but not half as dope